Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a company, she can not only receive charitable donations as a result of her begging, she can deduct the cost of her camera and equipment repairs and even the cost of the food she says she outlays to do the recipe videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I totally agree with what’s been said so far. There’s so much that just makes no sense, like their finances, pa’s health, the whole thing where K spends most of her time (it seems) at the villa while G runs back and forth every week.

I will say though, the tone of this felt different. Was that just me? K seemed to be coming at this vlog with a little less perfectionism. Maybe less “perfect casalinga” energy?I mean, it’s there. She still did the whole “sorry for my appearance while I paint!” And “who wants to see the healthy dishes I cook for Guido two days out of the week?” But I really felt like that came off less strongly.

i was intrigued in the intro when she said she spent some of her time off dealing with “harassment issues”. My first thought was she was trying to have this forum removed (lol). But then, I was thinking about how she’s been courting the far-right American audience. And some of those fanatics might not particularly like her doublespeak of being the conservative housewife these last two years, but before that she played the part of the promiscuous beach bum.

it wouldn’t surprise me at all if someone from that crowd has taken things to a scary level. Just a thought.

ps-i Was shocked to hear ma and pa are vacating the premises! I wonder what brought that on.

Reactions: 6
I've only got a few minutes in and all I've heard is KyLie whining about problems with YouTube copyright (good-luck with that) 🙄 harassment (by whom) and whinging about travelling from Porkpie's flat near Florence to his villa in the country weekly as if she has traversed the Sahara on a camel for weeks😬 Absolutely ludicrous complaints at any time let alone in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. Can't watch anymore until later and only for my fellow Tatlers; that pretentious voice she puts on is like nails on a blackboard for me now🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
so her and purse only spend 2 days a week together? I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up meeting someone else (if he hasn't alaready...)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What is it with this eternally annoying person that anyone else included in the slogs must always appear inferior to her ? Like every single time - Guido who can't be trusted to pick out the right colour paint or confessing to camera his health issues & subsequently panting heavily down the lane with her in tow giggling. Why not give him some dignity and talk about his work as an accountant in a prominent practice in Florence who could easily sort out her tax returns for instance?
And what about her parents-as-skivvies always doing heavy cleaning &/or reconstruction work? Never EVER shown them as people with views or personalities but just to show their devotion and carry out HER PROOOJECTS? Even worse this time when she boasts she has gifted her father a drop saw for his 77th birthday - how mean is that? A cumbersome machine which obv will get left behind when they go home to Australia & just as obvious to be used for her own needs. Why not gift them both a weekend at a spa to enjoy as a much needed break?
Viewers are continually asked what they want to see - not that she cares but just to keep on track for measuring views in the future.
Recurring themes rehashed yet again - no vlogs = broken equipment; stencilling tiles; jigging about with bits of wood to make atmospheric fittings; camera and drones panning out over same arid Tuscan hills; flashes of midriff; tales of harassment and derring do on UTube etc. She's settling into a middle age rut aided and abetted by deadly boring new age ramblings.Btw is it still a thing??

This is probably where the property is - at the other end of Tuscany and where the family firm have let her take it over - far away from the rest of their holdings, not exactly exile but to keep her out if the way...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m watching in segments and just got to the part where she gets her parents to sand the roof of the Panda for her so she can roller paint it. What a pain she is. No wonder they are scampering away, who needs it.

At the end, she thanks her Patreons for allowing her to pay for all sorts of expenses, including, “ingredients for recipe videos”. We all know that salt, flour and cheese are ultra expensive and anyone but her should pay for it.

• Haha
so her and purse only spend 2 days a week together? I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up meeting someone else (if he hasn't alaready...)
Also, anyone else wonder if Guido's recent high blood pressure might be from living with KyLie the past couple of years?😅 I'm only half joking. 😬 Fake weddings, filming, in-laws for months, having to commute from work to the farm--lately only weekends, her whining about the haters and complaining about Italy...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Denise0211 i’d buy that theory. along with the fact that he’s pushing 40.

am I the only one wondering why Guido doesn’t look for accounting work closer to the farm? I understand it isn’t particularly close to any financial centers, but surely even small businesses need an accountant? Could he not go into business for himself and work with businesses in the surrounding area? Surely it would be a pay cut from his Florence position, but I don’t see how their current plan works long term, especially if they end up with a young family.

I’m asking more than suggesting, as I’ll be the first to say I don’t know much about how to be a successful accountant in Italy.

Reactions: 2
I’m watching in segments and just got to the part where she gets her parents to sand the roof of the Panda for her so she can roller paint it. What a pain she is. No wonder they are scampering away, who needs it.

At the end, she thanks her Patreons for allowing her to pay for all sorts of expenses, including, “ingredients for recipe videos”. We all know that salt, flour and cheese are ultra expensive and anyone but her should pay for it.
Yes the €2.36 KyLie dinners @Jerry require thousands of Patreon donations🙈 What a joke her itemising her non-existent "expenses" including her holiday!!! Who is willing to pay for her vacanze on top of her 7 (not 70) hours if "work" a week?! They crazy🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, anyone else wonder if Guido's recent high blood pressure might be from living with KyLie the past couple of years?😅 I'm only half joking. 😬 Fake weddings, filming, in-laws for months, having to commute from work to the farm--lately only weekends, her whining about the haters and complaining about Italy...
I agree, he was seemingly a very private person before, imagine having your personal life splashed around online

Reactions: 4
Oh its definitely KyLie @Denise0211 😵💫 Living with a full-on narcissist like K would be super taxing and draining. On the other hand, all of the Flavells work like navvies on his family property and he probably can't believe his luck the Aussies are prepared to do all of this slog for a meagre repast and basic board. It doesn't say much for KyLie's so~called healthy cooking and recipes that Guido has got so fat and he has high blood pressure🤥

• Haha
I agree, he was seemingly a very private person before, imagine having your personal life splashed around online
Yes, and completely upended as well. He was living his bachelor life near Florence, work, friends, drinks, calcetto, rinse and repeat.
Went to living with a new partner a few months in, one with a particular "job" and odd hours. Then as you said, life now online. He is a willing participant, but it's still much different than pre-Kylie.

@aLieParallel I forget what Guido's accounting studio is like, I'll have to go read their site. But it also seemed like he could do a lot of remote working, so I don't know what to guess.

Poor Guido Red Speedo is now being shamed for enjoying wine and wants it documented so he doesn’t veer off his new regimin. He looks totally whipped like a penitent puppy. Imagine, an Italian enjoying wine; takes an Australian to set him straight.

What a thoughtful gift to give her father a proper saw after watching him using a hand saw all this time. How nice to see she has put him hard back to work after his “serious” hospitalization.

Oh, the chicken coop; the contractors have never returned. What a surprise for this to happen in Italy, after I predicted it when they first started a year ago and were planning to book guests for last summer.

@Alessandro, the “nails on blackboard” voice is also the reason I can’t watch the whole thing through. Pretentious and patronizing and pathetically proper.

• Haha
Imagine how surprised her Patreons are to be told that they paid for her week’s holiday. I’ll bet they didn’t know that K regards herself as their employee. Now that they know, they’ll be more demanding for the value they get in return for their charitable donations.

@aLieParallel If Guido has high blood pressure as it is, a move away from Florence would finish him off - leaving his accounting job in a prestigious studio & as you said @Denise leading a routine life with his friends to then go and live isolated with a manic partner among rubble and paint just so she can have content for her vlogs, chivvying him along the whole time. He has said he's not interested in renos, nor doing agricultural work so what's in it for him? Working in a provincial town with no contacts or possibly friends and then to come home & have a camera shoved in his face.
All this penny pinching she is signalling is there for a purpose (can't afford a plumber or electrician or even paint really)- is it building up to a massive begging session? And now her parents are going away, will she stay alone for the week toiling away or pretending to while Guido is away or will she trot along with him too?
All that 50s ethic of housewife preparing full meals to greet the return of her husband is in any case taking its toll on Guido apparently.🍷🍷ALLA SALUTE GUIDO WHILE YOU CAN😜

His work profile is on LinkedIn but no need to expose him further here. And Henri, when is your next incarnation? Susan Copperfield?

• Haha
@aLieParallel If Guido has high blood pressure as it is, a move away from Florence would finish him off - leaving his accounting job in a prestigious studio & as you said @Denise leading a routine life with his friends to then go and live isolated with a manic partner among rubble and paint just so she can have content for her vlogs, chivvying him along the whole time. He has said he's not interested in renos, nor doing agricultural work so what's in it for him? Working in a provincial town with no contacts or possibly friends and then to come home & have a camera shoved in his face.
All this penny pinching she is signalling is there for a purpose (can't afford a plumber or electrician or even paint really)- is it building up to a massive begging session? And now her parents are going away, will she stay alone for the week toiling away or pretending to while Guido is away or will she trot along with him too?
All that 50s ethic of housewife preparing full meals to greet the return of her husband is in any case taking its toll on Guido apparently.🍷🍷ALLA SALUTE GUIDO WHILE YOU CAN😜

His work profile is on LinkedIn but no need to expose him further here. And Henri, when is your next incarnation? Susan Copperfield?
The little Disney bird said that: Pa's new saw will rust and Kylie will be too wigged out to stay alone at the manor after ma and pa go back to Byron Bay, also naughty red speedo Guido can no longer be trusted to follow the Temperance way, his progress must be documented and he must be held accountable! Get the Lemon Water stat!

• Haha
I am 3 minutes in and don't think I can cope more, how is she (allegedly) having such issues with her taxes when her "husband" is an accountant?! I know very little about tax in Italy but surely she registers as self employed and basta? does it make a difference what your actual job is?

Reactions: 8
I am 3 minutes in and don't think I can cope more, how is she (allegedly) having such issues with her taxes when her "husband" is an accountant?! I know very little about tax in Italy but surely she registers as self employed and basta? does it make a difference what your actual job is?
Surely there must be a new designation "YouTube Superstar" created for "Driving Miss Kylie"?

• Haha
It's all melodrama -Guido could easily deal with her taxes if she showed him her earnings - maybe she hides the extent of her income from him ?? It's a thought.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.