Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This last one is still there and Thank you for the reminder, because it’s timely, given Guido Speedo’s new diet and temperance regimen;

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The last bit during the patreon begging scroll - her voice over is honestly without words. Ass-covering, manic, wingy, cry-me-a-River, entitlement, honey - you created your issues....Jerry's reprise if it is spot on. Oh she does read read her 10000000%. To be fair she was banking on the piggery as her content - construction people disappeared or were over charging (hello, Italy ! - I live here); her parents probably were going to help with that then permits and logistics got in the way. A few other take aways if I can be so bold: enough with the painted tiles (even a floor this time) - embrace the blue! , good for them on the health journey but no we don't want your recipes - he needs protein & veg & 1 glass of red wine, glad the parents can get to OZ as they can't be vaccinated in Italy and they are now effectively iced out from going anywhere - even Brico. To be honest, I think KyLie needs to stop listening to the whack job podcasters and get her sh*t together. This comes from a true place of concern. I am older than even her (🤣) and have moved to many countries to create a life there due to work reasons and it can be very isolating and mentally draining. Living out there in the boonies with no ability to drive & perhaps no vaccine......crazy town. Once her parents leave she really needs to see how to find a balance of a few days in Florence and weekends at the farm. Take a class, driving school, etc while in Florence.....go to film school ? Film this life - its staring at you. Problem is it won't alway be pretty. Trust me I know.

Reactions: 8
Very interesting about Jerry's videos @trinacria ! I hadn't even thought she would be the one making claims. Just assumed someone flagged her for music or a vintage video clip.

Reactions: 5
Also, I don't have much issue with KyLie paying, as some of her subs seemed SHOCKED and appalled. She literally said in one video (also part of a clip from Jerry) that Guido had no interest in this project to renovate anything. So really it's Kylie paying for her own damn content that she wanted. (Rather, her patreons paying.)

The last bit during the patreon begging scroll - her voice over is honestly without words. Ass-covering, manic, wingy, cry-me-a-River, entitlement, honey - you created your issues....Jerry's reprise if it is spot on. Oh she does read read her 10000000%. To be fair she was banking on the piggery as her content - construction people disappeared or were over charging (hello, Italy ! - I live here); her parents probably were going to help with that then permits and logistics got in the way. A few other take aways if I can be so bold: enough with the painted tiles (even a floor this time) - embrace the blue! , good for them on the health journey but no we don't want your recipes - he needs protein & veg & 1 glass of red wine, glad the parents can get to OZ as they can't be vaccinated in Italy and they are now effectively iced out from going anywhere - even Brico. To be honest, I think KyLie needs to stop listening to the whack job podcasters and get her sh*t together. This comes from a true place of concern. I am older than even her (🤣) and have moved to many countries to create a life there due to work reasons and it can be very isolating and mentally draining. Living out there in the boonies with no ability to drive & perhaps no vaccine......crazy town. Once her parents leave she really needs to see how to find a balance of a few days in Florence and weekends at the farm. Take a class, driving school, etc while in Florence.....go to film school ? Film this life - its staring at you. Problem is it won't alway be pretty. Trust me I know.
So right @pasta_aldente about it all😅Omg the tiles though, we do not need to see more stenciling 🙈 That green paint is also as close to a depressingly awful shade of hospital hue you can get🙄

Porkpie must be praising the Lord for these Aussie Flavells who do all of the hard labour and are happy to pay for it too!! Even though his family own the the whole dang thing👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So right @pasta_aldente about it all😅Omg the tiles though, we do not need to see more stenciling 🙈 That green paint is also as close to a depressingly awful shade of hospital hue you can get🙄
Kylie's Bathroom Inspo: ;)
Question: Why couldn't Kylie just order the exact shade of paint she wanted, all that annoying back and forth with Guido, who already said doesn't care for renovations, no wonder he needs a drink(s)!
1643040768575.png

• Haha
Bravo/brava @pasta_aldente for your deductions re the K and her “missing” content. No doubt her timeline bares no resemblance to reality a further fly in the ointment of her plans could have been Papa Fs health scare, no heavy lifting jobs for him if he’s in hospital and recovering …. Yes we can assume the crumb offered as content were certainly plan B or C contingency viewing makes a lot of sense in the vacuum of explanation she calls “time for myself”

Paint: I can not find one company in Italy to match a color swatch I take them. The paint samples she showed were Farrow Ball. Very expensive.

• Haha
Whatever she is attempting to achieve with the Cold War era bunker green can never be achieved with paint first of all it suffocates the surfaces and second of all tiles have an intrinsic quality, even if they are glazed that handles light in a different way to paint. So she’ll tart it up with candles and film only when the sunlight is in her favour but it’ll be a room that for the majority of the day sucks light rather than illuminating it . A reflection of K herself

Also, I don't have much issue with KyLie paying, as some of her subs seemed SHOCKED and appalled. She literally said in one video (also part of a clip from Jerry) that Guido had no interest in this project to renovate anything. So really it's Kylie paying for her own damn content that she wanted. (Rather, her patreons paying.)
I was thinking along these lines as well, Denise. I don’t think either K or G are looking at these home improvements the way a normal homeowner would. It’s not about adding value to the home or even increasing their enjoyment of it. When K puts the renovation budget together, I think she primarily looks at how much she can expect to pull in from ads and patreon from the videos.

so when she says “oh I can’t afford a new sink” I highly doubt that is the case. I suspect it really means “if I buy the sink I’ll spend more on the remodel than I can expect to make off of it from you people”.

I know it has been said before but I really wonder what Guidos family thinks of her saying they can’t afford to repaint a beat up Panda 🤣

• Haha
people”.

I know it has been said before but I really wonder what Guidos family thinks of her
Speedo’s ma: pa, what do you think of this KyLIE girl ?

Speedo’s pa: I don’t know, she was supposed to bring in money for the chicken coop, money for the chapel, money for event space, rent for the ristorante; we haven’t seen a Euro.

Ma: I know, she futzes with the storage room, moves urns around the house, brings in rusted table bases, seals the terrace cotta with engine oil, paints the bathroom tile and floor and uses the same military green paint for that unsightly Panda that no one drives.

Pa: at least Guido is happy with her.

Ma: You think so ? Now she has him running down the road in red Speedos, cut him off from his favorite wines and feeds him 400 tortellini’s to fatten him up.

Pa: good thing we joined Tattlers to see what’s really going on !

Ma: At least they’re not married, although half our guests got Covid during that charade and the bishop won’t talk to us.

Pa: Well she works for free and so do her parents and she brings in good money begging on the internets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Kylie's Bathroom Inspo: ;)
Gosh that's a blast from the past Michael. Very 'Abigail's Party'. I'm not sure you'd be familiar with a Mike Leigh play for theatre and television? When I was looking for an affordable first property in Blackheath (S.E. London) most of the places in my price range needed extensive renovation and had avocado bathrooms and thickly applied artex on the walls. My parents loved this play and have the dvd ...

It's rather excruciating to watch

Gosh that's a blast from the past Michael. Very 'Abigail's Party'. I'm not sure you'd be familiar with a Mike Leigh play for theatre and television? When I was looking for an affordable first property in Blackheath (S.E. London) most of the places in my price range needed extensive renovation and had avocado bathrooms and thickly applied artex on the walls. My parents loved this play and have the dvd ..

It's rather excruciating to watch

@LucyHoneychurch Thanks for the recommend, sad and funny skewering of the aspirational classes. Houses at only 22 thousand in pre-Thatcher times! Beaujolais in the refrigerator? Brilliant!

Is Guido allowing Kylie to devalue the manor?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi Veda, I think we're fellow Tatlers from CD, no? If you thought SJ was a narcissist you ain't seen nothin' - our Kylie tops the bill with every slog she does. Happy sleuthing...
Yes! Hi Spirit! Taking a break from the CD shenanigans, tried KF, but she bores me :cool: :sleep: :cool: and Guido, ugh! I prefer snorts ;)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.