Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is the story I've heard: If you go to the parent's website and see this rental: http://villailami.com/Inglese/Granatelle.htm and then find it on a map you can find Colle di Lupo better know as the place they live and renovate. It is described as a corn growing estate. I guess that isn't romantic enough to mention on her videos. The scoop? Granatelle is where Kylie lives. There is no vacancy on their vrbo page: https://www.vrbo.com/it-it/affitto-...&utm_content=8246843&oc=9E0rYtFJ04GwLx__V0AXr 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, HEAT, satellite, wifi, washing machine, etc. Use the coordinates I posted and Jerry reposted above to find both. Is this a new low? No. Just more lies.

Notice there was an event in 2017. And we have a photo of Guido! https://www.facebook.com/Fattoria-Colle-di-Lupo-550467221964856/

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
051A3343-FD38-46FE-8740-BB13A99129FA.jpeg
So this is the story I've heard: If you go to the parent's website and see this rental: http://villailami.com/Inglese/Granatelle.htm and then find it on a map you can find Colle di Lupo better know as the place they live and renovate. It is described as a corn growing estate. I guess that isn't romantic enough to mention on her videos. The scoop? Granatelle is where Kylie lives. There is no vacancy on their vrbo page: https://www.vrbo.com/it-it/affitto-...&utm_content=8246843&oc=9E0rYtFJ04GwLx__V0AXr 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, HEAT, satellite, wifi, washing machine, etc. Use the coordinates I posted and Jerry reposted above to find both. Is this a new low? No. Just more lies.

Notice there was an event in 2017. And we have a photo of Guido! https://www.facebook.com/Fattoria-Colle-di-Lupo-550467221964856/
Are you saying they live here @SusieCPPF ? The white building that adjoins the yellow buildings on the hilltop? KyLie referred to it as the place where the "sheperds are living" in the last flog. The interior is completely different to the main yellow villa she films in.

But it brings up an interesting question about who owns all of these different buildings and what real role K has in any of it? Where does Porkpie's older brother fit into all of this. I am sure he wouldn't be happy about Guido inheriting the entire property or even taking it over.

It does appear that all of the estate was and is rentable. Why pay for ghastly bathroom stencils and get your parents to doggedly slave away on a property that is not even yours? Or is she hoping it will be gifted to her/them?🙄

Reactions: 7
Using @SusieCPPF 's coordinates, the satellite picture found there is very fresh, from 2022. Perhaps the pesky satellite is the harassment issue Koiles has been dealing with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Alessandro, This is the page for the house on their website. It says it is for 2 people. Even their marketing is full of misleading "facts." http://www.villailami.com/Inglese/Granatelle374.htm On google maps it shows Granatelle here: 42.599604736437925, 11.374556715531577 Somewhere in here is the truth. Just not her version. Can you really imagine Guido living in a house with no heat? Taking a bath in a cold room? Not having tv? Nothing adds up. The fact she is presenting their roughing it lifestyle while living next door or down the road in an updated house is not surprising. If you look at the last photo on their page listing, I believe it is where the coordinates take you, not in the compound. Which probably means the family owns all the land between and around the two properties. Does she think she will get it? Why else would she do this other than making money one way or another.

Reactions: 2
Kylie gave the impression some time ago in another ruin video when looking at another crumbling ruin near some pencil pines on the estate that "it could also be renovated" since it was an existing building. Kylie's video gave the impression that Guido could renovate and make liveable (to make money from holiday lets/destination events) whatever was allowable to develop. Kylie has shown in her videos that they (Kylie and Guido) started renovations with Ma and Pa's cottage, chicken coop, motor oil/cotto room in larger building, and outdoor pergolas with mention of further renovations of the pig sty, further ruin (near pencil pines). It seemed that Ma and Pa were there to get the project off the ground using their professional house sitting and renovation abilities, (they don't eat much) and the "wedding video" was a sales tool. There is no indication as yet how many total rooms and amenities would be available for event rentals. There was also the close by restaurant/apartment that needed work which Guido did not bother responding to requests for rentals.

View attachment 1022695

Are you saying they live here @SusieCPPF ? The white building that adjoins the yellow buildings on the hilltop? KyLie referred to it as the place where the "sheperds are living" in the last flog. The interior is completely different to the main yellow villa she films in.

But it brings up an interesting question about who owns all of these different buildings and what real role K has in any of it? Where does Porkpie's older brother fit into all of this. I am sure he wouldn't be happy about Guido inheriting the entire property or even taking it over.

It does appear that all of the estate was and is rentable. Why pay for ghastly bathroom stencils and get your parents to doggedly slave away on a property that is not even yours? Or is she hoping it will be gifted to her/them?🙄
personally, I do not think they are living in the granatelle. I also think it is entirely possible for the descriptions to be out of date (saying “corn” when maybe corn hasn’t been farmed there for years etc). I think it makes more sense for the family to rent this perfectly habitable unit out to someone who pays real money (maybe the shepherds, who really knows).

I think we know that Guido doesn’t spend much time at the farm anyways. And Kylie probably thinks it makes her “old fashioned” and “not like other girls” to live without heat.

but definitely, I wonder about Guidos father and brother often. Perhaps because the farm is located so far from the city centers, they don’t really care what happens to it at this stage? I know this group has discussed before that the location makes it less profitable for just about every significant use.

is anyone familiar with how property inheritance works in Italy? I’d expect the properties to pass to his mother in case his father dies first, but one semester in Rome at 20 didn’t teach me anything about inheriting a country estate in Tuscany.

perhaps their mother is in such good health that the brother doesn’t expect to inherit a property for quite some time?

Reactions: 5
personally, I do not think they are living in the granatelle. I also think it is entirely possible for the descriptions to be out of date (saying “corn” when maybe corn hasn’t been farmed there for years etc). I think it makes more sense for the family to rent this perfectly habitable unit out to someone who pays real money (maybe the shepherds, who really knows).

I think we know that Guido doesn’t spend much time at the farm anyways. And Kylie probably thinks it makes her “old fashioned” and “not like other girls” to live without heat.

but definitely, I wonder about Guidos father and brother often. Perhaps because the farm is located so far from the city centers, they don’t really care what happens to it at this stage? I know this group has discussed before that the location makes it less profitable for just about every significant use.

is anyone familiar with how property inheritance works in Italy? I’d expect the properties to pass to his mother in case his father dies first, but one semester in Rome at 20 didn’t teach me anything about inheriting a country estate in Tuscany.

perhaps their mother is in such good health that the brother doesn’t expect to inherit a property for quite some time?
Things usually pass to the child if there is one divided with the living spouse (if there are 2+ children they divide 2/3 and other third goes to spouse), unless one specifies otherwise in a will signed by a notary. So if His father has not written a will for some reason, he and Nicola split 2/3 of assets and Diane, their mother, gets 1/3.

I often see so many run down properties, and my boyfriend's brother (real estate agent) told me often it is because the siblings who inherited it fight over what to do with it and nothing gets done. (This is just one reason, of course).

*Nicolò not Nicola, sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder where all the paid help is; never around when ma and pa need them. I remember K’s first response to my comments about the apples, she said they weren’t sure which properties were theirs or not, they might all be and the occupants might be their workers. Vague and entitled as always. Who is going to be the first to make a reservation at Magliano to further figure it out ?

• Haha
I wonder where all the paid help is; never around when ma and pa need them. I remember K’s first response to my comments about the apples, she said they weren’t sure which properties were theirs or not, they might all be and the occupants might be their workers. Vague and entitled as always. Who is going to be the first to make a reservation at Magliano to further figure it out ?
Oh I will. With pleasure. video camera and a notepad. And I will have no idea who she is and make it clear I'm not interested to know more. Then I will write reviews. Oh, I will!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh I will. With pleasure. video camera and a notepad. And I will have no idea who she is and make it clear I'm not interested to know more. Then I will write reviews. Oh, I will!
Things to pack:
B*ll S#*t detector
Barf Bucket
Extra Food
Extra Blankets
Phone cards
N95 mask
Don't go in the toxic cotto room
Dog and cat food for the animals
Food for Ma and Pa
Heater
Water purifier
Your own booze
extra camera batteries and storage
autograph book

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Things to pack:
B*ll S#*t detector
Barf Bucket
Extra Food
Extra Blankets
Phone cards
N95 mask
Don't go in the toxic cotto room
Dog and cat food for the animals
Food for Ma and Pa
Heater
Water purifier
Your own booze
extra camera batteries and storage
autograph book
Thanks Michael for making me laugh out loud. I don't think there is enough room in my car for the amount of booze I would require during a stay there.

• Haha
Set up a patreon and we can fund your stay 😂

Thanks Michael for making me laugh out loud. I don't think there is enough room in my car for the amount of booze I would require during a stay there.
Not forgetting you will need to smuggle some booze to poor guido 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm thinking I will invite Drusilla to go with me. You KNOW the looks she can give and I'm not far behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm thinking I will invite Drusilla to go with me. You KNOW the looks she can give and I'm not far behind.
Ciao! This week I continue the bathroom renovation from the farmhouse in Tuscany, Italy. You can find many more videos on my channel about how I learned Italian and moved to Italy. Making these episodes alone is very time consuming and expensive and if you would like to support my work, you can find my Patreon page here:

Seems they have finally figured out where the property line is and which trees they own 🤣 or so they say.

this weeks entry is particularly dull. A couple interesting moments I’m surprised she left in

1. going back and forth about where to put cabinet hinges while her father looks on, clearly exhausted by the whole project
2. Kylie falls over from Guido hopping on a tree branch and he stands there wondering if he is now single. Says nothing, doesn’t ask if she’s okay, appears ready to end it all.

i’m intrigued by the shift in tone. These last two episodes have seemed more like actual vlogs about what they are really doing at the farm, however inane. Previous episodes are more like Rouje ads set against Tuscan construction zones. Not sure what it means. Is she getting tired of the charade? Is she trying a new marketing angle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Seems they have finally figured out where the property line is and which trees they own 🤣 or so they say.

this weeks entry is particularly dull. A couple interesting moments I’m surprised she left in

1. going back and forth about where to put cabinet hinges while her father looks on, clearly exhausted by the whole project
2. Kylie falls over from Guido hopping on a tree branch and he stands there wondering if he is now single. Says nothing, doesn’t ask if she’s okay, appears ready to end it all.

i’m intrigued by the shift in tone. These last two episodes have seemed more like actual vlogs about what they are really doing at the farm, however inane. Previous episodes are more like Rouje ads set against Tuscan construction zones. Not sure what it means. Is she getting tired of the charade? Is she trying a new marketing angle?
The toning down makes it seem as though the Tuscan Manic Pixie Dreamgirl may be trying to get into marketing.
But the entire thing is super whack and wayyyyyyy strange that Guido just stood there with the axe in his hand after Kylie took a tumble,
perhaps he is under the Fairytale Spell of Kylie's Overlook Hotel Airbnb

1643393954094.png

1643394062216.png

1643394087802.png

1643394154891.png

• Haha
AD6318B1-0D8D-44EC-935F-E42631CF9EB3.jpeg

Just watched the first few minutes of the new flog🙄 The serfs looking at their handiwork with the master before they escape 16,000 kilometres away to finally rest🙈👆🏻Who calls their mother "Mummy" at 40 years old except Prince Charles?😅 KyLie still putting on the Audrey and baby talk😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.