Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We both got fed up at the same time and let rip; after I posted, I saw / read yours(with relish), just in case you were wondering. I seldom address Miss K directly, but she deserves a reprimand and she got two !
And I saw yours when I hit post! GMTA I do not mind addressing her. It would be more fun in person as she thinks she is clever. She may be, but not as clever as I. :) Love all your posts @Jerry

Reactions: 2
If K were to read this, I’d just want to tell her to get out of her way. Shes good enough with a camera to not need all the lying and fake relationships with fans to pay her bills.

Focus on making great travel content and she’d be fine, I wouldn’t have much to say about her. It’s the grifting that keeps me coming back to talk smack.

a little OT but has everyone here seen Stanley Tucci’s “Searching for Italy” series? I really enjoyed it and I felt like, it’s the content k THINKS she’s making. Visually beautiful, culturally informed, engaging interviews, and all about fantastic Italian food.
Yes, loved that series and am looking forward to S2. So very informative, and as you said, K thinks she gives that but fails. All she puts out are quotes from other people or info from travel sites lol.

Also...more fandom:
IMG_20220115_234254.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Denise0211 yes I am dying to know which regions they hit for s2!

every time someone posts these crazy comments I just think about Kylie saying these people are her “tribe”. Good for you, hun! Great tribe, well done.

• Haha
First time posting here.
I started following K at the beginning of Covid-and was mesmerized. I missed my work related trips to Italy and appreciated the original visual content-particularly the Tuscan countryside. I stopped viewing at the first or second Disney inspired video-too immature and slightly unhinged, gag worth, actually. I felt there was something "off" about K, something dishonest, and was appalled that she was advising followers on mental health related issues. Totally missed the wedding/non-wedding vid-I was afraid it would be Disneyfied.
I have checked in on her content a few times and was stunned by the Gritti Palace vid. K really is a shape-shifter. What happened to the poor K? Why is she still begging for $$?
I just recently found this blog, and love it! Member comments are usually spot on, honest, and insightful-also hilarious at times. Great sleuthing also.
Funny that this content is so much more entertaining than the original vids!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine what her next slog could possibly be ? Given she’s a chameleon, no wonder she stays up all night trying to figure out what form next to take. She must be going nuts as she’s losing patrons, G is reduced to a prop placed on the ground examining pine cones, her euphoria at the prospect that she can exploit vulnerable, distressed viewers has turned to deflation at the realization that her Cinematic Life has appeal only as sleep video in old folks homes, content for distress centres and washroom cubicles. She now has the added pressure of paying for the upkeep for the manor, running of the chicken coop completion and rentals and maintaining ma and pa. Now that she is washing her hands of “the vulnerables” as too much trouble and “nauseated by most of social media”, adopting Jordan Peterson-like regimens to stand up straight on your own and cognizant never to imply criticism of the tRumpites and religious zealots, it’s becoming increasingly difficult for her to thread the needle, given that even she doesn’t know who she is.
I thought Kylie's latest video would be sanctimonious but it was downright bizarre. In light of the global health and economic situation with CVD 19, and Kylie's super spreader festival <whatever> attendance with all the maskless crowd, she has unequivocally shown her lack of care and blatant lack of interest in the physical health of other people including her own family members whom she will inevitably return to, visit, or live with.

Instead of using her platform as a helpful place to model safe behavior and precautions, Kylie is displaying what seems to be Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

With this latest vlog Kylie is layering on of lack of care and interest in the mental health of her own vulnerable subscribers and Patreons (the same set she sold as a useful demographic to a psychology subscription app and who allegedly watch her videos over and over for solace in toilet cubicles). This demonstrates a clear sign of next level callous madness. Kylie is not "Climbing Every Mountain" or whatever that latest vlog was supposed to be. The vlog could have been a travel vlog but Kylie needs to vent about how hard her life is.

Where does Kylie go from here? My bet is that she is going to keep on the crazy train.
#don't be a tourist #click here to donate to my Patreon

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Welcome @rainman! Work trips to Italy? Consider me officially jealous!

as for where she goes from here… that’s something I’m wondering as well. I’m on record here predicting that she would sell a sob story about her extended absence and use it to manipulate more patreon $$$. I suppose that could still be coming.

but she hasn’t gone that way yet. It feels to me that k’s content is at a real crossroads. Didn’t she hint this past summer or autumn that she would be doing some sort of travel series? I don’t think we’ve seen that (besides the Gritti deal).

I think she has thoroughly squeezed the life out of the recipe/cooking genre. I know I can’t finish those videos at this point.

so what’s next? I would have figured the travel series or more renovation content, as we know they have multiple construction projects running at once.

but with this last video, I’m out of guesses. It was one of the weirdest things I’ve sat through for a while.

Any defenders of the K who have attempted posting in these threads have been unceremoniously dragged off stage with a sheep 🐑 hook 🪝expertly and collectively weilded by us Koily nay sayers .. But be sure there are masked and cloaked spies in the misty shadows, sifting through these golden threads , then rushing back to bash the holy book for whatever scraps they can conjure . Patreaons are now like 🐀 rats deserting a sinking Covid ravaged cruise ship 🚢.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Welcome @rainman! Work trips to Italy? Consider me officially jealous!

as for where she goes from here… that’s something I’m wondering as well. I’m on record here predicting that she would sell a sob story about her extended absence and use it to manipulate more patreon $$$. I suppose that could still be coming.

but she hasn’t gone that way yet. It feels to me that k’s content is at a real crossroads. Didn’t she hint this past summer or autumn that she would be doing some sort of travel series? I don’t think we’ve seen that (besides the Gritti deal).

I think she has thoroughly squeezed the life out of the recipe/cooking genre. I know I can’t finish those videos at this point.

so what’s next? I would have figured the travel series or more renovation content, as we know they have multiple construction projects running at once.

but with this last video, I’m out of guesses. It was one of the weirdest things I’ve sat through for a while.
I think for someone who has her level of views and to,e doing YouTube she really should have something else to show for it by now, collaborations/brand deals etc. There are people with fewer subs than her who have ongoing work with tourist boards where they live etc. She doesn’t seem to have anything that has ever lasted, and nothing within the last few years. God knows what her plans are

Reactions: 5
Hey guys I’m new here! I’m actually a patreons of Kylie because I keep forgetting to unsubscribe haha!

I’m going to summarise how I came across Kylie and you guys real quick.

I found her at the start of covid and was so invested in her Amalfi series because I had plans to go there before the pandemic happened (so start of 2020). To be honest, I always found her accent and expression to be a bit strange but thought I was just being judgmental and should learn to accept/appreciate that perhaps she was just quirky- so with that in mind I became a fan of hers and have since followed all her content- even becoming a patreon.

And as much as I enjoyed and still enjoy her video quality and production, there was always a nagging feeling that something was off. Tbh, I had been to italy many times for lengths of a time because my partner is from Trentino-Alto Adige so knew that she romanticised the realities of italy heavily- but I accepted this because I understood that ultimately she is a content creator and part of her brand is marketing ‘la dolce vita’ to her audience… anyway it took me the longest time but finally I’ve seemed to pin point that my problem with Kylie is that she comes across quite pretentious and judgemental and it might not seem extremely obvious at first but when you’ve watched her content as long as I’m guessing we all have, you can definitely spot it out. She gives off “I’m not like other girls” vibes and I can’t stand that about her 😂

I found this picture online and it reminds me of Kylie haha! She has a superiority about her and I noticed that about her content. When speaking of herself, it’s centred around her sensitivities and what makes her different from other women because instead of buying biscuits at the bakery she would rather make them, instead of going to the club in a mini skirt she would rather be at home sewing, and etc etc- so many examples of this. It’s like, we get it! You’re different and this is okay, but no need to elevate yourself by putting others (especially women) down.

38082479-6357-4C41-8881-3C43EC1A7364.jpeg

So anyway, one day after watching a video of hers I wanted to see if anyone else felt the way I did about her content so googled Kylie Flavell forum and you guys popped up. I am not joking I spent until 3 in the morning reading the forum and found it so amusing that I wasn’t the only one

Granted I don’t dislike her and can still enjoy her content, although I am finding it dry as of late.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If K were to read this, I’d just want to tell her to get out of her way. Shes good enough with a camera to not need all the lying and fake relationships with fans to pay her bills.

Focus on making great travel content and she’d be fine, I wouldn’t have much to say about her. It’s the grifting that keeps me coming back to talk smack.

a little OT but has everyone here seen Stanley Tucci’s “Searching for Italy” series? I really enjoyed it and I felt like, it’s the content k THINKS she’s making. Visually beautiful, culturally informed, engaging interviews, and all about fantastic Italian food.
At first, I found Tucci’s presentation to be a little cardboard and thought it might be another series on Italian stereotypes by an American with an Italian last name (I once saw Snooki, of Jersey Shore, being filmed in Florence, taking up all the space in front of Il Duomo and the crew expected people to move out of the way for the diva; I was a little slow for their liking and they had to redo the shot).

As I returned to watch Searching for Italy, it became much better and more informative as he got more out of the way. K will never do that, just as a narcissist will never care for others. It’s what makes watching her slogs so enticing; you know they will be a train wreck simply because of her ignorance and selfish arrogance. She does not have the capacity, regardless of whatever technical skills she’s managed to develop. The whole raison d’etre for her is TO BE in the way; unfortunately, at everyone else’s expense. It’s why she is so bad at interacting with those in need; she knows this is what garners sympathy and support and piggybacks on the “vulnerables”, but she doesn’t have the range to identify, simply because she can’t get out of the way. Think of it as a modern day Shakespearean play.

Reactions: 4
At first, I found Tucci’s presentation to be a little cardboard and thought it might be another series on Italian stereotypes by an American with an Italian last name (I once saw Snooki, of Jersey Shore, being filmed in Florence, taking up all the space in front of Il Duomo and the crew expected people to move out of the way for the diva; I was a little slow for their liking and they had to redo the shot).

As I returned to watch Searching for Italy, it became much better and more informative as he got more out of the way. K will never do that, just as a narcissist will never care for others. It’s what makes watching her slogs so enticing; you know they will be a train wreck simply because of her ignorance and selfish arrogance. She does not have the capacity, regardless of whatever technical skills she’s managed to develop. The whole raison d’etre for her is TO BE in the way; unfortunately, at everyone else’s expense. It’s why she is so bad at interacting with those in need; she knows this is what garners sympathy and support and piggybacks on the “vulnerables”, but she doesn’t have the range to identify, simply because she can’t get out of the way. Think of it as a modern day Shakespearean play.
One of the comedies surely, some type of take on "Taming of the Shrew"?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Er …. K surely?! 🤦‍♀️

Do you think John Thaw would have made a good Petruchio @Michael From Mountains?
@LucyHoneychurch Good one! I thought he and Lisa Harrow had some pretty good chemistry in Kavanagh QC, what do you think?

According to Wikipedia he played in The Taming of the Shrew in 1958, they don't say if he played Petruchio though.

As an Australian aside, did you ever see Lisa Harrow in "Last Days of Chez Nous" with Bruno Ganz? Highly recommend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
@LucyHoneychurch Good one! I thought he and Lisa Harrow had some pretty good chemistry in Kavanagh QC, what do you think?

According to Wikipedia he played in The Taming of the Shrew in 1958, they don't say if he played Petruchio though.

As an Australian aside, did you ever see Lisa Harrow in "Last Days of Chez Nous" with Bruno Ganz? Highly recommend.
Lisa played Mrs Kavanagh, didn’t she? The synergy between them was great. I haven’t seen The Last Days of Chez Nous, am just watching the trailer now, looks good! 😊

Reactions: 1
Ok, I admit it, I went though it again. Wanted to see if I missed something worthwhile.

At 4:10, Miss K, self appointed promoter of the slow movement, the “do the back breaking work to get it right” lady, declares that, “We are like cyborgs, moving in repeated circles and constantly refreshing and reloading in a perpetual state of contextualization, seeing ourselves only in relation to the group.” THIS is how she sees herself and others ? Really ?!

Where does she get this pile ? She sounds like a staff member who went out for a half day corporate seminar and comes back full of know-it-all pseudo insights and can’t wait to try them out on everyone. Her faux Audrey Hepburn accent only serves to make the dishing out more unpalatable.

She then says, “Lately, I felt… so nauseated and fragmented by most of social media and I thought maybe someone else there is feeling similar.” This just after and before giving the admonishment NOT to COMPARE with others ! She’s doing precisely what she expressly advises her viewers to avoid doing !!

This is evidence she doesn’t have a clue what she is talking about. Even an immobile 24 hour clock is right once a day but it doesn’t self celebrate itself !

Yes, the word remains, “insufferable”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, I admit it, I went though it again. Wanted to see if I missed something worthwhile.

At 4:10, Miss K, self appointed promoter of the slow movement, the “do the back breaking work to get it right” lady, declares that, “We are like cyborgs, moving in repeated circles and constantly refreshing and reloading in a perpetual state of contextualization, seeing ourselves only in relation to the group.” THIS is how she sees herself and others ? Really ?!

Where does she get this pile ? She sounds like a staff member who went out for a half day corporate seminar and comes back full of know-it-all pseudo insights and can’t wait to try them out on everyone. Her faux Audrey Hepburn accent only serves to make the dishing out more unpalatable.

She then says, “Lately, I felt… so nauseated and fragmented by most of social media and I thought maybe someone else there is feeling similar.” This just after and before giving the admonishment NOT to COMPARE with others ! She’s doing precisely what she expressly advises her viewers to avoid doing !!

This is evidence she doesn’t have a clue what she is talking about. Even an immobile 24 hour clock is right once a day but it doesn’t self celebrate itself !

Yes, the word remains, “insufferable”.
@Jerry The cyborg part was especially troubling, I must say:

“We are like cyborgs, moving in repeated circles and constantly refreshing and reloading in a perpetual state of contextualization, seeing ourselves only in relation to the group.” THIS is how she sees herself and others ? Really ?!

Where does she get this pile ? She sounds like a staff member who went out for a half day corporate seminar and comes back full of know-it-all pseudo insights and can’t wait to try them out on everyone. Her faux Audrey Hepburn accent only serves to make the dishing out more unpalatable."

What on earth was Kylie talking about, what group? What circles? WT the actual ____?
Did Kylie watch "Westworld", "Blade Runner", "Terminator", or something?
Hello: Is she upset and referring to a formerly fresh old boyfriend who is actually getting married on the beach (to an angel).
Just wondering...

@Michael From Mountains and Jerry …. Tbh I don’t think any of this stands up to too much analysis. It pretends so sound profound but is just a load of nonsense. What is alarming is that she can earn a living from it.

As to her faux Audrey accent she sounds absolutely nothing like Audrey. If it attempts to sound like her it’s one ginormous fail!

@Jerry yes KyLie's ludicrous language is right out of some low-level corporate seminar or outward bound course🙄What about this bizarre statement: "Like a scavenger of misfortune looking for the holes, the lies some justification that you have it harder than them." 🙈 Is this how KyLie looks at herself?!🧐
66870AAD-6023-4432-A4EC-07CCA009DE1B.jpeg
[

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.