Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antonio

Yes @Antonio , you captured the exact expression that I have grown to loathe! So exaggerated and phoney.

Another thing that makes this seem like a work related trip is...why Venice and why now? She has not done any other travelling all of these months, aside from that deserted island which she said was for a work project. She must have received an invite and offer too good to pass up.
Guido has become more and more unlikeable the longer he is with KyLie and takes on her mannerisms and affectations....she seems to be moulding him into her dream flog handbag 😬 Denise0211 ! Yes surely it must have been some kind of junket. She is never going to let on how these deals come about and whether they are sponsored..She spent an awful lot of time posing herself in the Gritti Palace suite...

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Alessandro

Chatty Member
I've only got a few minutes in and all I've heard is KyLie whining about problems with YouTube copyright (good-luck with that) 🙄 harassment (by whom) and whinging about travelling from Porkpie's flat near Florence to his villa in the country weekly as if she has traversed the Sahara on a camel for weeks😬 Absolutely ludicrous complaints at any time let alone in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. Can't watch anymore until later and only for my fellow Tatlers; that pretentious voice she puts on is like nails on a blackboard for me now🥸

• Haha
  • Heart

LucyHoneychurch

VIP Member
Off-topic. My friend Nicoletta sent me this photograph of Father Christmas. He was spotted having breakfast in Milano yesterday morning. Presumably he is fully vaccinated and has a green card. 😊

E01BFC82-9A82-4FEB-A85F-CC9DA3C59F8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
20220129_072150.jpg

20220129_072419.jpg

Koiles has no hesitation in deleting unfavourable YouTube comments so if the above remain we'll know it's the sympathy vote she's seeking.

• Haha

aLieParallel

Okay guys, this is it. This is the weirdest comment I’ve ever read on her videos. Somehow knocking Kylie over was Guido’s biological imperative, and it’s Kylie’s fault for not realizing that? But Guido still needs to apologize to her, for having this innate need to attack the branch.

I need a drink.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

LucyHoneychurch

VIP Member
Guido is incredibly prosaic and pedestrian 🙄 Kylie has taken Charlotte Lucas' route to 'marriage' and Porkpie is her Mr Collins🙈Mr Wickham would be KyLie's ideal, all fast carriages and a racy life. Lydia is her Pride & Prejudice alter ego🤭

Kylie's true tastes are for rich playboys and even Mr Darcy wouldn't be her preference. And yet she ended up with the dullard Mr Collins. Stuck out in the country, her parents marvelling at every cupboard in the villa, just like Maria and Sir William Lucas when they came to stay with the recently married Mr and Mrs Collins😅
View attachment 917725
Blimey they look like a couple of Methodists @Alessandro For these guys a fun night out might be a game of dominoes and a glass of lemon barley water.

I see Henri has been 'active' again!

1639238931343.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Alessandro

Chatty Member
@SusieCPPF well said and so interesting to hear you think she may be posting. Has this been a theory on the forum before? Do we have any theories as to who this could be?

im one hundred percent certain she has lurked before (remember her saying around the time of the engagement video that she uncovered “negativity” online and it made her nervous to post that train wreck?) but I can’t remember thinking she was submitting.
There is no doubt KyLie and Porkpie come here and read (everything) @aLieParallel 🙄 There were a few weird fake Tatlers who appeared to praise K while at the same time pretending to critique her and they got very short shrift and took themselves off pronto🥸

@Jerry is like a truffle-hunting dog with a finely attuned nose when he gets on to the scent of a K Acolyte here or the High Priestess of Narcissim herself. He searches, finds and then hands over the golden nugget for us all to consume. They take themselves off pretty quickly. We'd have to go back to the first thread to remember them all, but Mkr was one of the suspects, do you recall @Jerry ?😵💫😅🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Jerry

VIP Member
She has been assisting Novak Djokovic with his ordeal in Australia after he sent her a note in the night.

• Haha

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Yes, as far as I am aware across the EU the rules are the same, it should be declared with as an ad/gifted/press trip or something. Kylie is lucky that she is not well known enough fo pr anyone to care that she is breaking the rules I guess 😂 she definitely strikes me as the kind of person who calls up begging for gifts rather than being offered them like most influencers are
In addition to the rules or guidlines in the particular territory in which a You Tuber operates, You Tube itself asks - as part of the process each time a video is uploaded - whether that video contains any paid promotion. It offers a toggle to select your response, only options being Yes or No. Choosing 'yes' places a banner on the screen saying PAID PROMOTION. Might KF be in violation of YT's terms and conditions?

Do you see this @Jerry when you upload?

As a point of interest, the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK requires that titles of YouTube videos contain a delcaration of any advertising content in the actual title of the video; this is so a potential viewer knows, before engaging, that there is advertising within. Putting the declaration in the description box is not considered acceptable by the ASA, as it can't be seen on all devices.

However, many vloggers/floggers/influencers do not declare their ads at all. At best they might make brief mention verbally in the video or say the item or service was "gifted with no obligation to film". It is still an ad. The ASA has fined some influencers - certainly not as many as are actually offending - but there must be a huge output to monitor, I think they rely on tip-offs.

• Wow

Spirit of place

VIP Member
"...because it gets good views" ...so Art and Beauty have gone out of the window? I thought they were her key words to keep her apart from 'the madding crowd' of vloggers' . Have we skewered her with her own opinions?

LucyHoneychurch

VIP Member
Two layabouts who have never heard of sun-protection
This is really why you have to use heliophile in one of your titles @Alessandro. I know that it’s going to be a challenge to get this word into a meaningful sentence even for one such as you! I am just hoping against hope you can rise to the occasion .

My friend Nicoletta is planning to get to Firenze in the next week and anticipate she will send me more photographs to brighten my day. 😊

All said, I think K looks awful, kind of rough and grubby somehow, in those photos with that louche looking young man!

Last edited:
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
All that bragging and the high elevation drone shots of the land are giving a very graphic idea of how poor she is NOT. Juxtaposed against her constant claims of poverty and she can’t afford this or that and her stale Patreon page appeals for charity, it has to eventually twig that, while she is an entitled brat, she is anything but deprived.
The amounts also seem SO random, all of the other influencers I know who do patreon give free/early content so you are paying for something, that anyone is giving her any money baffles me. Is there a way to see how many are at each tier?
It’s like she can’t decide what image she wants to portray, even in the past things like staying in expensive hotels, going to Cannes during the film festival, none of this matches with being poor even if these things were all gifted . She cannot decide if it is better to sell an idealistic lady of the manor image or a poor charitable artist 🙄

Jerry

VIP Member
I would explect we’d have optional excursions to choose from;

• drone operator sky tour

• an outing in the rusty Fiat Panda, sans seat belts, to local junk furniture shops

• a 3 hour walking tour up and down the driveway to see pencil pines

• a tour of the manor complex complete with visit to the chapel of the non wedding, the granary, chicken coop, pigsty and bagged lunch at the closed restaurant

• a cooking course on how to make sfogliatella with perfected recipe reveal

• a day trip to the mysterious island of Giglio, transportation not included

• olive picking on the slope with ma & pa

• foraging and gathering for greens, roots and berries

• tractor driving course

• tour of the Disney production locations

• toilet brush dance course and choreography

• a visit to the historic Etruscan sea port town where ma and pa’s yacht set sail without them, along with reenactment of their last and only means of escape

• a full day visit to the Narc Interpretive Centre to understand what it means to live a Cinematic Life, with lecture by KyLIE herself

• a practical tutorial on the traditional use of tractor oil to treat terra cotta floors.

• Haha

nostoneunturned

Pretty shite Reno, all the technical features, were done by pa and Kylie just spent the cash and set herself up to be shot down by doing an amateur job on the paint, then gets all offended when the owner of the house points out a problem ...Purse's Lament.
As someone who works with wall surfaces, murals and plaster, this was really a hack job ⛏⛏🏴‍☠️, that paint and plaster will be peeling off by year's end I'd guess . The very problem of trying to do time consuming artisinal job on a you tube timeline DUH. Notice the power tools are coming into the frame now as all other members of her little work camp are fed up with working the elbow grease to the bone marrow.
It looks like a pretty pokey little bathroom and the door looks like a cupboard , Gweediepop has to duck his head to get under the frame .
Seems she has 'passive agressived' her way into the pig sty before the coop is even finished the woman is like a driverless steam roller . Get out of the way K-Train is coming through. @Alessandro have we lost you to the finer things in life ? pretty please will you make up a new thread title ? We have a pig sty to pick apart .🐷🐷

oink oink and a shitty green paint job , hello eastern block European hospital of 1956

• Haha
“…and navigate my taxes in Italy, which is no easy task, in a country, so wonderfully historic where, certainly, no one knows yet how to classify a digital filmmaker”.

I’ve never seen anyone so self important, as if a culture 2,000+ years old, which established itself as an empire, is somehow stymied on how to tax little ole KyLIE. Maybe what confused them is she also said she’s a drone operator. If one thing is true, Italy knows how to tax.

What a problem she has commuting two hours, once a week, between the farm and their apartment in Florence; and was it her or just Guido Speedo ?

Anything to show off what they have while, simultaneously, begging for charitable donations. What utter nonsense and gall !!
@Jerry et al

The Kylie speak is indeed horrible, what exactly is Kylie saying the Patreons are paying for?

• Phone cards to upload 8 hours per video
  • Petrol to commute
  • Equipment repair
  • Stone for the steps
  • Trees
  • Flowering plants
  • Various pottery
  • Ingredients for recipes including 1 cent for salt ;)
  • Paint for apartment kitchen and bathroom and now manor bathroom and leftover for Panda roof
  • Mr Clean Eraser
  • Paint for the kayak
  • Floor gunk for the cotto, <although spent motor fluid was free, unless Guido charges for that>
  • Table cloth for made at home gingham WC cleaning outfit & toilet brush
  • Sink and Bompani appliances were gifted in the apt
  • Pa has been fashioning things by hand: gate? pergola? furniture? Perhaps some wood and hardware bits were purchased for the current non IKEA bathroom storage
  • The stoves for wood burning <if any> will be free and reimbursed through taxes on earned income as will the couches and some or all of the renovations to the coop and pig sty.
  • Vintage pieces on shopping trips were too pricy
  • This week we see a vintage mirror and 2 vintage sconces.
  • The commode table was already at the manor as were the urns
  • Pa's saw
  • Not to mention some holidays and hotel rooms :)
  • The wedding
What else?

emm

VIP Member
Thanks again @Alessandro for the new title!

Not much to recap as she seems to have done very little except cook and deal with the ruins they are living in, but:
- Her parents are still there and working as indentured servants, living off only vegetables from the orto, going to bed at sunset and getting up at sunrise, watching no TV, no indication of how much time they will be there.
- There was another awful interview with an American expat, which glossed over the fact that she was able to pay for her children's private school in New York and open a gallery in Florence with no obvious source of income enabling her move to Italy. As usual showing Kylie is not a journalist by any means, of course a large portion of the "interview" focussed on Kylie's favourite subject, herself.
- There was a very tasteless (imo) conversation with Purse about mental health issues sponsored Better Help Therapy, an app known to use unqualified psychologists.
- She decided to varnish the floors in the freezing looking, dark yet somehow "cosy" salotto with toxic tractor oil, cue a whole video which just focused on her cleaning the floor. Either way didn't seem to have worked and she has now (iirc) used something else to attempt to fix the mistake.
- She revealed that one of her favourite podcasters is the right wing nutjob Jordan Peterson, of course this appealed to her (seemingly) largely religious, right wing American fanbase.

As usual feel free to add anything I haven't included!

Alessandro

Chatty Member
Guido is incredibly prosaic and pedestrian 🙄 Kylie has taken Charlotte Lucas' route to 'marriage' and Porkpie is her Mr Collins🙈Mr Wickham would be KyLie's ideal, all fast carriages and a racy life. Lydia is her Pride & Prejudice alter ego🤭

Kylie's true tastes are for rich playboys and even Mr Darcy wouldn't be her preference. And yet she ended up with the dullard Mr Collins. Stuck out in the country, her parents marvelling at every cupboard in the villa, just like Maria and Sir William Lucas when they came to stay with the recently married Mr and Mrs Collins😅
6CC1C3DB-A3C6-47EC-BBEE-8F5090D7305B.jpeg

• Haha
This is why we are assured a weekly train wreck to continue to critique, from someone so arrogant and ignorant she’ll keep producing the same pile, just move it from one part of the barnyard to another. For her it is “death” to use “comparison” to learn from others. She is now making a virtue out of never looking around or seeing how others are doing things,

“Comparison is the DEATH of Contentment.”

She’s obviously content to live in a silo and her own customized echo chamber.

Many more slogs to come.
@Jerry are you familiar with the series “It’s always sunny in Philadelphia”? It’s basically a show about horrible narcissists getting skewered by reality at every turn.

These days KF’s channel smells a bit like “The Gang Starts a YouTube Channel”
There is something airless and joyless about Kylie's work, now more than ever with the latest venting things vlog.
For someone so incredibly privileged living in the first world with steady financial support, parents, husband, an agricultural manor in the Toscana and city apartment in one of the most culturally rich places in the world, health, a garden, dream wedding, renovation projects, etc. there is a steady stream of discontent. How is this alleged "empath" supposedly inspiring viewers, subscribers and Patreons?

• Heart

LucyHoneychurch

VIP Member
Stronzo has found a friend … they are clearly taking the Mickey. How off the wall is this? Surprised it hasn’t been censored!

0A7FCA74-7FDA-4617-AEFB-5B35194F2AB0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

aLieParallel

Just watched.

goes without saying that it is interesting there was no explanation for her absence.

more than that though, I noticed there was no list of patreons at the end.

frankly the whole thing was bizarre. A weird ten minute monologue about being positive and not letting social media get you down, and then it’s set against half drone footage and half stock clips.

she didn’t even film a full ten minute video in these three weeks. She took five minutes of footage from Trento and the rest of the video is of pre-made clips she paid to use.

I’m fully confused at this point.

• Wow