Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks again @Alessandro for the new title!

Not much to recap as she seems to have done very little except cook and deal with the ruins they are living in, but:
- Her parents are still there and working as indentured servants, living off only vegetables from the orto, going to bed at sunset and getting up at sunrise, watching no TV, no indication of how much time they will be there.
- There was another awful interview with an American expat, which glossed over the fact that she was able to pay for her children's private school in New York and open a gallery in Florence with no obvious source of income enabling her move to Italy. As usual showing Kylie is not a journalist by any means, of course a large portion of the "interview" focussed on Kylie's favourite subject, herself.
- There was a very tasteless (imo) conversation with Purse about mental health issues sponsored Better Help Therapy, an app known to use unqualified psychologists.
- She decided to varnish the floors in the freezing looking, dark yet somehow "cosy" salotto with toxic tractor oil, cue a whole video which just focused on her cleaning the floor. Either way didn't seem to have worked and she has now (iirc) used something else to attempt to fix the mistake.
- She revealed that one of her favourite podcasters is the right wing nutjob Jordan Peterson, of course this appealed to her (seemingly) largely religious, right wing American fanbase.

As usual feel free to add anything I haven't included!

Reactions: 8
Works 70-80 hours a week and stays up most nights (hyper vigilant with the delete button)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Put her foot in her mouth with a rude little comment about Alain Delon after bragging that he had singled her out on The Bulgari red carpet, years ago in Rome when she was dreaming of the romantic life as a glamorous prostitute .

Reactions: 9
Put her foot in her mouth with a rude little comment about Alain Delon after bragging that he had singled her out on The Bulgari red carpet, years ago in Rome when she was dreaming of the romantic life as a glamorous prostitute .
sorry I missed out on the key feature of the last video in the recap :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whether it happened or not is subject to speculation Delongate is fast becoming her fans stickiest sticking point.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weather it happened or not is subject to speculation
I do wonder if she just googled someone prominent at the event (who would never see her videos) and just made this up, almost sure that was the case tbh. But regardless, saying bella/bellissima is not really such a big deal in italian anyway is it? if you can call a nice plate of pasta "un bel piatto di pasta" it is not as "strong" as saying beautiful in english anyway, but obviously her Jordan Peterson fans would not know this

Reactions: 6
Still puzzled how/why they aren’t married! Help! 🙃
so none of us really get it, but they don't have either a legal nor catholic marriage - they basically have a had garden party with her in a white dress.

Still puzzled how/why they aren’t married! Help! 🙃
The priest refused to marry them in a family chapel that had been used for such ceremonies for 150 years; he detected it was a commercial venture and bowed out. They invited the bishop for dinner to sway him, but was not persuaded. There were documents that she could not get from Australia, although there is a question about why she couldn’t get them online or at the embassy. I believe, in Italy, you must get the civil marriage and then can follow up with a church ceremony. It was felt, at the time, that the whole thing was a charade to present the family property as a venue for weddings and events, plus services. A revenue stream for the family. End result, they had a small garden party, everyone posed and played along it seemed, there were no masks worn and this was during lockdown. The “wedding” video was released after lockdown was eased, it seemed to avoid being charged for breaking Covid restrictions. All in all, they are not married and, after such a big buildup for the “wedding that never happened”, KyLIE seldom, if ever, mentioned the big day again. She just carried on allowing the false perception to pervade. If you see the “proposal” video, you will see KyLIE hunched over Guido like her prey. The “proposal” itself, is staged with cameras and sound equipment in the middle of a field. Just happened to be there at the right moment ! Hope this helps, but probably confuses you more !

• Heart
I do wonder if she just googled someone prominent at the event (who would never see her videos) and just made this up, almost sure that was the case tbh. But regardless, saying bella/bellissima is not really such a big deal in italian anyway is it? if you can call a nice plate of pasta "un bel piatto di pasta" it is not as "strong" as saying beautiful in english anyway, but obviously her Jordan Peterson fans would not know this
@emm 🤣. you mean like staying "Yo Studs!" to a group of guys?

Anyway, good morning to the new thread and, again, wonderful title @Alessandro! 😊🙏🏻

• Haha
Either she googled haw he haw Frenchie-French or it happened and as you say so bloody what ?
The great charm of the Italian man and I suppose the French is how effusive they are with a compliment . Australian men not so much . 🥲
It occurred to me that the premise of the mince pie recipe and the red dress was nothing but a ploy to tell this little fantasy ego feeding story.
Also one detail I forgot to flesh out was how she just haaaad to mention trying on the dress in the street when she found it ….that’ll get the ol Patreon pervs juices running . They’re reaching into their cash rich hip pockets for that little mental image 🤭🤭

Needless to add 🙄🙄!

Re: the non-wedding. Let's be honest and say Kylie is ignorant, entitled and rather stupid. I have never met an expat who thought they could prepare a wedding in the foreign country they were living in, in 4 or 5 months time. Nor do people usually wait until last minute to see what docs are needed, let alone during a global pandemic!

She also said she tried a last ditch effort at the Greek embassy, but they were no help. Obvs... bc it isn't her country of birth.

However, I am sure she has nailed herself into the family/property in some way - civil or religious - because she is completely single minded about achieving her goals, in this case pushing herself into a landed gentry family. She now plays the entitled wife on solid rock not shifting sands as a base. Unless there was some legal bond she wouldn't risk installing herself & the family there if they were all subject to the family/company whims.
Btw I have just read her Wiki for the first time (trying to see how many people view this forum) & saw how well it had been done, Bravi, was it Emm or a joint effort?🎉🎉

However, I am sure she has nailed herself into the family/property in some way - civil or religious - because she is completely single minded about achieving her goals, in this case pushing herself into a landed gentry family. She now plays the entitled wife on solid rock not shifting sands as a base. Unless there was some legal bond she wouldn't risk installing herself & the family there if they were all subject to the family/company whims.
Btw I have just read her Wiki for the first time (trying to see how many people view this forum) & saw how well it had been done, Bravi, was it Emm or a joint effort?🎉🎉
I quite agree that Kylie would have ensured that she was secure from a legal viewpoint. From memory I think it was @Antonio who wrote the most excellent WIKI entry with content advice from some of the regulars.

Forgive me if I’m wrong.

Yes, like I said, she is definitely married !

Reactions: 2
More likely she knows she has Guido "whipped" and is just waiting until they can marry in the comune. As of now they are not registered as a married couple in Italy.

• Wow
The priest refused to marry them in a family chapel that had been used for such ceremonies for 150 years; he detected it was a commercial venture and bowed out. They invited the bishop for dinner to sway him, but was not persuaded. There were documents that she could not get from Australia, although there is a question about why she couldn’t get them online or at the embassy. I believe, in Italy, you must get the civil marriage and then can follow up with a church ceremony. It was felt, at the time, that the whole thing was a charade to present the family property as a venue for weddings and events, plus services. A revenue stream for the family. End result, they had a small garden party, everyone posed and played along it seemed, there were no masks worn and this was during lockdown. The “wedding” video was released after lockdown was eased, it seemed to avoid being charged for breaking Covid restrictions. All in all, they are not married and, after such a big buildup for the “wedding that never happened”, KyLIE seldom, if ever, mentioned the big day again. She just carried on allowing the false perception to pervade. If you see the “proposal” video, you will see KyLIE hunched over Guido like her prey. The “proposal” itself, is staged with cameras and sound equipment in the middle of a field. Just happened to be there at the right moment ! Hope this helps, but probably confuses you more !
OK.Got it.

1).To have a non-church wedding in Italy is called a Civil Union. It is marriage by the government, not the church. One can get married afterwards in the church if one desires. But, in the eyes of the law, you are married.

2). Documents. In order to do anything in another country from whence you come, most of the time one needs an Apostile stamp on the documents and translation to the language of the country where the document will be used. The Apostile can only be given from the office of the commune where the event took place. I.e. if you were born in Seattle Washington, the document can only come from there. This is because the Apostile verifies the signature of the person who gives you the documents. Then each document must be translated by an official translator and that doc must be Apostile too. So, there is no getting anything on the web. If she could call the office in wherever to get them, she still needed someone to pick them up, have them translated and the Apostile on everything. AND. There is an expiration for the Apostile!
How do I know all of this? I got married in Europe and it was complicated and time consuming 🤓

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.