Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerry

VIP Member
From my perspective, money or not, she is “insufferable” when she misrepresents herself, daily life and Italy itself !

She takes up space that should be reserved for better things, in her ever escalating need for attention.

For those of us who travel and live here, she’s a blot and simply very annoying; as most fakers, phonies and posers are.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm so confused since I have never watched or paid much attention to that camp slog (or were there 2?) But is this not where she recently visited again after Xmas, in Trento? Unfortunately IG stories expire after 24h, but I thought she was eating lunch outside with the camp directors? Which, yeah @emm , if so is strange she wouldn't tag them or anything.

Sorry if I'm mixing up her Trento adventures!🤪
Strange wasn't it?

oh yes i remember this, in which she laments the lack of a sense of community and family nowadays (as we all know, italians don't value family at all :ROFLMAO:)
She visited Trento where she was enthralled with washing dishes communally; it seems the camp slog was also there and, yet again, her adventures in the snow, doing whatever she was doing recently, also seemed to be there. Whatever she does, wherever she goes, she showcases herself, even if a camp for kids. I still have no idea what Trento is like, one of the regions I have yet to visit and learned nothing from her visits there.

Attachments

Jerry

VIP Member
Working in the film industry professionally as I do is incredibly hard work and takes skill, training, experience and the capability to work with teams of people, whether its crews or actors or producers. KyLie's pretense that she is a serious "filmmaker" is a joke.

It is so ridiculous, unprofessional and unbelievably stupid that this wacker "George S" suggests that Patreons send in FREE scripts and synopses to KyLie for her to choose from!!! A good script takes months if not years of work and is paid for handsomely if it is produced. These followers are mad even suggesting these ludicrous schemes. And then she makes money out of ideas she got from patreons who pay her to come up with slogs?!!!

All of KyLie's flogs are vanity projects for her own ego and narcissism which is why she can't work with anyone else. "Wildly insane" is an apt description @aLieParallel of subs who make these crazy suggestions.

Agree @Michael From Mountains that George's idea of improvising as well is sheer lunacy. Anything good that is produced has a huge amount of preparation behind it and a script, even if it appears "improvised" .... Anyway, KyLie was way out of her league trying to produce a series for Netflix with her as the star, embarassingly bad...and of course no one was interested.

She needs to "stay in her lane" making up fantasies about Italian life that are just long extended boasts about herself and that we can happily continue to excoriate🙄
That isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

emm

VIP Member
Ugh, the boat story when she’s asked to tell about her childhood in Byron Bay on the Rob show. Her mother is a liar, faker and deceiver; her father is liar as he kicks off his crew at the next stop. She’s breathless at the telling and goes on and on interminably. Did she ever answer the question ? I don’t know, had to turn it off.
What video is this??

LucyHoneychurch

VIP Member
Kylie's Bathroom Inspo: ;)
Gosh that's a blast from the past Michael. Very 'Abigail's Party'. I'm not sure you'd be familiar with a Mike Leigh play for theatre and television? When I was looking for an affordable first property in Blackheath (S.E. London) most of the places in my price range needed extensive renovation and had avocado bathrooms and thickly applied artex on the walls. My parents loved this play and have the dvd ...

It's rather excruciating to watch