Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Kylie/Guido thing is tipping over into complete looney tunes territory now.
Guido must be trying to establish firmer boundaries:
What if Guidiot is commuting on the motorbike (to save money on gas <of course> :) ) he has no more room for ferrying passive aggressive paint supplies or Kylie's weekly fan tribute, or driving Miss Kylie... Kylie is punishing him by setting her fans against him already.

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree - I spoke out because it seems she is setting a stage for her patrons. Maybe she knows relationship has fizzed out and she wants the sympathy vote. Her followers - sorry I don’t have words - are already reacting with sympathy and anger - may prompt them to send more more money to help her. Meantime g and his family —— her followers sound like cult. Sorry if I come on too strong. These are only my opinions.

Reactions: 6
Kylie could also be setting the stage for palimony or divorce Italian style or whatever........
Been mulling this over a bit. It DOES seem like Guido has been given a progressively negative edit in the slogs.

I just can’t decide if it’s to illicit sympathy from her fans, to set the stage for a breakup, or if she’s purely using it to hurt Guido. Or some combination of those reasons.

I just cringe so badly knowing that their friends and family, on both sides, get to see this play out over YouTube.

Been mulling this over a bit. It DOES seem like Guido has been given a progressively negative edit in the slogs.

I just can’t decide if it’s to illicit sympathy from her fans, to set the stage for a breakup, or if she’s purely using it to hurt Guido. Or some combination of those reasons.

I just cringe so badly knowing that their friends and family, on both sides, get to see this play out over YouTube.
Strong signs of narcissism - they only care and see themselves. She doesn’t appear caring, protective or respectful of those around her.

This is one scary lady.
And she is no small lady; I listen to her natural booming voice when she is not pretending to be A Hepburn/ P Di / Mother Theresa and she could pack a solid punch. It’s amazing she includes these episodes in her slog, but it could be her narc self feels justified and she hopes that showing this side of herself will elicit sympathy and support. Contrary to this, we’ve seen, even here, empathy for ma and pa, her sister, even red Speedo from time to time. It must be irritating for her, since she has to share the stage, meant only for her. This may be her last best chance to stem the flow of lost patrons; and she is blowing it.

Reactions: 4
The outdoor projects that are outside in last couple of vlogs. Is she contained to small area for inside projects so fills in rest outside. I wonder if family has banned her from certain areas due to protecting the estate. The reason why is that she put toxic oil on and said that she was doing this without family permission. It would be bad situation for any family in this type of situation but as mentioned above - to have it viewed through internet.

Reactions: 5
Guido might be in the phase of saying, “You know what, you want to be the star and play Ms Perfection, go right ahead and little ole Speedo Boy will go about his business best he can; if you fall on your ass, not my problem, camera is rolling and so are you.”

What is a little scary is the look of glee in his eyes, as he stands there with an axe in his hands, looking at her like a log.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guido might be in the phase of saying, “You know what, you want to be the star and play Ms Perfection, go right ahead and little ole Speedo Boy will go about his business best he can; if you fall on your ass, not my problem, camera is rolling and so are you.”

What is a little scary is the look of glee in his eyes, as he stands there with an axe in his hands, looking at her like a log.
@Jerry et al
The axe scene is truly bizarre, and the Psycho Guido storyline seems to be getting a lot of engagement from Kylie's fan club.
Is this story "Punch and Judy", "Fight Club", or "Clockwork Orange"?

20220129_072150.jpg

20220129_072419.jpg

Koiles has no hesitation in deleting unfavourable YouTube comments so if the above remain we'll know it's the sympathy vote she's seeking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

That green bathroom which reminds me of the 1930s/40s (see link to 1930s colour swatch "Cambridge Blue') is really creepy. The colour is very period-specific.

What about the shower scene in the Bates' Motel in Hitchcock's Psycho? (n.b. sub-titles in clip not quite in synch with the action 🙄)

Off-topic - Hitchcock was such a master of suspense. I remember watching The Birds with my grandma who jumped out of her skin and shrieked when Kevin (our pet budgie) landed on her shoulder as we were viewing the film. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Those comments are hilarious and ridiculous. "Poor Kylie". 🙄 Here's a point to ponder for her caring fans ...I'm pretty sure Guido couldn't care less if Kylie did all of these Reno's and "hard labour." Do they not remember it was Kylie herself who wanted to take this on? (Content, freebies etc). Guido would be happy back in his old appartamento, kicking back after an aperitivo with friends and thinking about his next 5/5 calcetto match.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I can almost envision that she is setting up a situation in which they break up and she implies he was abusive tbh

Those comments are hilarious and ridiculous. "Poor Kylie". 🙄 Here's a point to ponder for her caring fans ...I'm pretty sure Guido couldn't care less if Kylie did all of these Reno's and "hard labour." Do they not remember it was Kylie herself who wanted to take this on? (Content, freebies etc). Guido would be happy back in his old appartamento, kicking back after an aperitivo with friends and thinking about his next 5/5 calcetto match.
The comment about faking a headache… like something from the 1950s 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can almost envision that she is setting up a situation in which they break up and she implies he was abusive tbh

The comment about faking a headache… like something from the 1950s 😂
Yeah, I agree. Like he "wasn't the person she thought he was."

That or the narc in her just couldn't stand all of the G love and attention in the comments lately, so she pulls one of her passive aggressive moves to take him down a notch.

Honestly, if I loved my partner I would not *set them up* for nasty internet comments no matter how annoyed I was with them in the moment. I have no idea what that branch scene was about or how they dealt with it off camera, but she knew leaving it in would incite critical comments.

And I am sick and tired of people calling her "sweet" and "hard working" through the comments. Cunning with a well curated image, more like.

Reactions: 9
@Jerry et al
The axe scene is truly bizarre, and the Psycho Guido storyline seems to be getting a lot of engagement from Kylie's fan club.
Is this story "Punch and Judy", "Fight Club", or "Clockwork Orange"?
The fall looked to me as if she staged it. Boots, gloves, pants - he looked to be not to be surprised she reacted the way she did but think she plays these stunts for camera and he may have had enough. Her followers are people that I would not want near me where she has opened her private life and now do they feel part of it? When I read some comments - it makes me cringe. They know her location, his family, g business address, etc. she appears to be winding them up into emotions that could become nasty. Like I say - this is what I see. I can see her leaving with wealthy man in tow - of course - midriff on display to be pampered. As always she will be the the most perfect partner for him that he has ever seen - like g - until he gets to know her and then cycle will begin again. Meanwhile g and family left with mess - mentally, physically plus business wise. I could be way off base so welcome thoughts from others to put this in perspective from their point of view.

The fix is in for Speedo; she included him in the slogs and he took too much spotlight, wasn’t grateful enough and her viewers liked him better.

She who edits makes the movie.

She who censors makes the comments.

1643459081681.jpeg

1643459254833.jpeg

1643459342772.jpeg

1643459442876.jpeg

1643459512724.jpeg

1643459652491.jpeg

1643459725640.jpeg

1643459818641.jpeg

1643460276044.jpeg

Last edited:
@emm if she goes with “he was abusive” I would be so surprised. I don’t want to make light of domestic violence and how it can be easily hidden. But remember last spring she was bragging about how every partner had proposed to her and she thought sooo long and hard about accepting G?

I guess if she claims the abuse didn’t start til after the marriage it would hypothetically save her from having to eat those words.

I’m being extra chatty in the thread because I am so disturbed this time around. It’s one thing to leave the fall in. I’m floored by how she is interacting with the angry and concerned comments. She seems to be loving it.

I have a feeling she is referencing @Jerry in that one reply ;)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.