Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guido looks equally stunned and gleeful at the restaurant. Humourously lonely sitting together in the church, empty but for her tripod and photographic paraphernalia set up to capture them; hmmm, acting just like tourists she derides. Seems to be like bride and groom stood up by a no show priest. KyLIE takes one more opportunity to grift for gifts, mentioning a silk dress received. Guido dutifully participates in a kiss posed for the camera, appearing more as an attack on him than an expression of affection. KyLIE has a particular knack for being out of step, arriving in Venice when everyone else has gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This one is really hard going, I have no idea hor tourism is in italy, but on the first restauratn scene they are completely alone, am I right to assume the whole stay is gifted and thus they are there at off peak times?
I assume she has bought that "cure all potion" in lieu of a vaccine :rolleyes:
Venice has been packed for months so I assume they cleared some time for filming, or as the Gritti is so very expensive, there were few guests in that moment. I'm sure this stay was #gifted #ad
The more I think of it they likely went before Dec 6 and she got the 48 hour green pass via Covid test, which is no longer valid for anything other than various work environments.

ETA: I knew I had seen another blogger at the Gritti. Looking at the hotel's comment, it seems they court certain ones. No mention of it being gifted here either, but the post reeks of an ad with all the hashtags.
Screenshot_2021-12-20-13-36-41-85_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As you say @Jerry, Our Cinematic Vlogger of International Renown may have twisted the arm of the Gritti Palace to give her a free room or a heavy discount on the basis of her usual hyper self praise, but in any case she could easily pay for it herself not having any vlog-relating expenses for a very long time. Incidentally I stopped watching when she was spouting about the history so don't know if she put a caption at the end if Gritti sponsored.
Her info came from travel writer H.V Morton, books that are undoubtedly in Guido's mother's agriturismo as they were in my family home. A change of tune from Peterson's podcasts & a bit if culture at last. Every corner & palazzo in Venice are picture perfect so no need to brag about the 'exquisite' filming.
No sponsored caption at the end @Spirit of place although it seemed the Gritti Palace suite was a freebie, otherwise her patreons paid for it...The Purse seems too tight-fisted for a splurge like that🙄 Love H.V Morton, read it from my grand-parent’s library and it seems absolute sacrilege that KyLie was reading it aloud in lieu of doing her own research.

Lots of posing and filming herself and artificial embraces with Porkpie with Venezia providing a scintillating background. KyLie’s latest flog was essentially one long boast and I couldn’t stand it. Once you see through all of her fakeness and shallowness, you can’t un-see it...

She is never going to let the mask slip again on her relationship with the Purse after our insights on his dismissive comments and eye-rolls in earlier flogs. KyLie will insist on all faux affection and saccharine “romance” from now on🤦🏼‍♂️

I don’t think I have ever had occasion to use the word “dufus/doofus” but seeing this expression on Porkpie‘s mug (below) it seems just right...😅

8BA93270-3186-45B5-8803-DE96C5BC3BBF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes @Antonio , you captured the exact expression that I have grown to loathe! So exaggerated and phoney.

Another thing that makes this seem like a work related trip is...why Venice and why now? She has not done any other travelling all of these months, aside from that deserted island which she said was for a work project. She must have received an invite and offer too good to pass up.

Reactions: 7
Yes @Antonio , you captured the exact expression that I have grown to loathe! So exaggerated and phoney.

Another thing that makes this seem like a work related trip is...why Venice and why now? She has not done any other travelling all of these months, aside from that deserted island which she said was for a work project. She must have received an invite and offer too good to pass up.
Guido has become more and more unlikeable the longer he is with KyLie and takes on her mannerisms and affectations....she seems to be moulding him into her dream flog handbag 😬 Denise0211 ! Yes surely it must have been some kind of junket. She is never going to let on how these deals come about and whether they are sponsored..She spent an awful lot of time posing herself in the Gritti Palace suite...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guido has become more and more unlikeable the longer he is with KyLie and takes on her mannerisms and affectations....she seems to be moulding him into her dream flog handbag 😬 Denise0211 ! Yes surely it must have been some kind of junket. She is never going to let on how these deals come about and whether they are sponsored..She spent an awful lot of time posing herself in the Gritti Palace suite...
Totally agree about purse, he seemed fine but dull at first now he is very unlikeable. It makes no sense for her whole “struggling for money” narrative not to disclose this is gifted, how can her fans accept that she sometimes cannot afford an avocado but is able to spend thousands of euros on a hotel?!

Reactions: 7
@emm so very true ! Did none of her patreons think to ask how she afforded such a princely suite? Isn't there some ruling about occult publicity? I wish someone would make off with her camera one day as she sets it up to film the 'happy' couple.😎 That expression of G's in @Antonio 's post makes me laugh every time I see it bc he's making such an effort to play his part in the grifting - his new chicken coop will benefit plus his wife's expenses will be taken care of. Remember how sullen & mundane he used to be? Come to think of it, he's still mundane....

Reactions: 6
@emm so very true ! Did none of her patreons think to ask how she afforded such a princely suite? Isn't there some ruling about occult publicity? I wish someone would make off with her camera one day as she sets it up to film the 'happy' couple.😎 That expression of G's in @Antonio 's post makes me laugh every time I see it bc he's making such an effort to play his part in the grifting - his new chicken coop will benefit plus his wife's expenses will be taken care of. Remember how sullen & mundane he used to be? Come to think of it, he's still mundane....
Yes, as far as I am aware across the EU the rules are the same, it should be declared with as an ad/gifted/press trip or something. Kylie is lucky that she is not well known enough fo pr anyone to care that she is breaking the rules I guess 😂 she definitely strikes me as the kind of person who calls up begging for gifts rather than being offered them like most influencers are

Yes, as far as I am aware across the EU the rules are the same, it should be declared with as an ad/gifted/press trip or something. Kylie is lucky that she is not well known enough fo pr anyone to care that she is breaking the rules I guess 😂 she definitely strikes me as the kind of person who calls up begging for gifts rather than being offered them like most influencers are
In addition to the rules or guidlines in the particular territory in which a You Tuber operates, You Tube itself asks - as part of the process each time a video is uploaded - whether that video contains any paid promotion. It offers a toggle to select your response, only options being Yes or No. Choosing 'yes' places a banner on the screen saying PAID PROMOTION. Might KF be in violation of YT's terms and conditions?

Do you see this @Jerry when you upload?

As a point of interest, the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK requires that titles of YouTube videos contain a delcaration of any advertising content in the actual title of the video; this is so a potential viewer knows, before engaging, that there is advertising within. Putting the declaration in the description box is not considered acceptable by the ASA, as it can't be seen on all devices.

However, many vloggers/floggers/influencers do not declare their ads at all. At best they might make brief mention verbally in the video or say the item or service was "gifted with no obligation to film". It is still an ad. The ASA has fined some influencers - certainly not as many as are actually offending - but there must be a huge output to monitor, I think they rely on tip-offs.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Do you see this @Jerry when you upload?
This is what I see at the beginning and it’s all I need to tell me that the next 12 minutes is an ad. She is paid with a free room, meals and, I would expect, also a cheque.

She swiftly jettisons any pretensions she has for her viewers and Patreons, who are previously led to believe that she counts the cost of salt. It is simply too irresistable for KyLIE to concern herself with consistency, when she has the opportunity to display her narcissistic traits.

1640017505972.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I don’t think I have ever had occasion to use the word “dufus/doofus”
I think I had occasion to call him that on a previous thread, along with “goofus”, upon seeing his mindless mug smiling with the thought that he caught KyLIE, instead of the other way round. He strikes me as someone who thinks he is extremely lucky; give it time. At least, in the beginning when he was seen as a boring accountant and would, occasionally, roll his eyes at her antics, he appeared to have some integrity. (Until he tried to rent out his restaurant space during Covid lockdown.)

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen this before; it sounds like someone’s first year Art Communications project assignment.

One thing I didn’t know is that KyLIE is an “empath” ! Must be a mistake.

No mention of how Pa is doing....
My guess is that pa had a heart attack and went into hospital for an operation, maybe for stints to clear a blockage. The man has been working like a horse and, like a horse, has been earning his keep, even foraging for his food in the garden, not to be overly imposing on his daughter’s new in laws. I think he should cut her loose and probably would if he could get to his boat and safely travel, that would be my recommendation; although, now, he may have a regimen of rehab to asiduously follow and he may become one of the fixtures of the manor, like the ones he had been working on. No more itinerant traveller in the near term for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen this before; it sounds like someone’s first year Art Communications project assignment.

One thing I didn’t know is that KyLIE is an “empath” ! Must be a mistake.

My guess is that pa had a heart attack and went into hospital for an operation, maybe for stints to clear a blockage. The man has been working like a horse and, like a horse, has been earning his keep, even foraging for his food in the garden, not to be overly imposing on his daughter’s new in laws. I think he should cut her loose and probably would if he could get to his boat and safely travel, that would be my recommendation; although, now, he may have a regimen of rehab to asiduously follow and he may become one of the fixtures of the manor, like the ones he had been working on. No more itinerant traveller in the near term for him.
That video was awful, no offence to whoever made it but all of those things could be gleamed from watching one of her videos... also surely most people are "empaths" the alternative is a sociopath with no feeling for others surely? :rolleyes: Either way I think the word narcissist describes her far better :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I'm sorry but if they watched the video they wouldn't be asking this lol. Also...her typical fans come 'round with their random comments lol.
IMG_20211220_205958.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but if they watched the video they wouldn't be asking this lol. Also...her typical fans come 'round with their random comments lol. View attachment 935202
Sorry, but I have less and less patience for the Lordy comments these days. Reminds me of a conversation recently with a family friend when I suggested that the “church” needs to evolve. She used the same argument that, No, the lord never changes. It’s a convenient excuse not to think or to change; otherwise we’d still be stoning people we didn’t like, if we took the bible in it’s most literal sense. I just find these people stupid. If they at least exhibited some kindness, I might tolerate it more, but I’ve met some of the meanest people from churches and religions. Well, I’ve just crossed the No Zone line of politics and religion and at Christmas time too !!

I'm sorry but if they watched the video they wouldn't be asking this lol. Also...her typical fans come 'round with their random comments lol. View attachment 935202
these comments are just :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the whole video has the name of the hotel, and the BC comment.... so interesting how this person views history I guess. 100% someone who doesn't believe in evolution (or vaccines )

I was just in the process of saying that I was in Montecatini yesterday, scouting out spas and water treatments; in desperate need of a soak in a hot thermal pool. I wasn’t going to video, but ended up doing a lot of walking and filming.

Reactions: 1
@Mkm Whoever made that vlog should land here if they only know 5 things about her. We all know hundreds & wish we didn't. Never going to watch a spinoff of a narc but I wonder if someone is just catching on her coat tails to gain entry to vlogger world. Is it fawning or critical btw?
@Jerry You seem to be on a restless walkabout - bet you're just hoping to run into your favourite Aussie expat ☺

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.