Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all melodrama -Guido could easily deal with her taxes if she showed him her earnings - maybe she hides the extent of her income from him ?? It's a thought.
that's probably true good point! I don'tknow why she doesn't register herself as a charity tbh, it is how she paints herself a lot of the time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
“…and navigate my taxes in Italy, which is no easy task, in a country, so wonderfully historic where, certainly, no one knows yet how to classify a digital filmmaker”.

I’ve never seen anyone so self important, as if a culture 2,000+ years old, which established itself as an empire, is somehow stymied on how to tax little ole KyLIE. Maybe what confused them is she also said she’s a drone operator. If one thing is true, Italy knows how to tax.

What a problem she has commuting two hours, once a week, between the farm and their apartment in Florence; and was it her or just Guido Speedo ?

Anything to show off what they have while, simultaneously, begging for charitable donations. What utter nonsense and gall !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m guessing when she says “it’s very difficult for me to file my taxes” what she actually means is “it takes a little extra time to make sure I’m hiding as much income as possible and paying the absolute least I can without getting caught”.

We already know she thinks she is special. Special people don’t pay full price 🤪

Reactions: 7
“…and navigate my taxes in Italy, which is no easy task, in a country, so wonderfully historic where, certainly, no one knows yet how to classify a digital filmmaker”.

I’ve never seen anyone so self important, as if a culture 2,000+ years old, which established itself as an empire, is somehow stymied on how to tax little ole KyLIE. Maybe what confused them is she also said she’s a drone operator. If one thing is true, Italy knows how to tax.

What a problem she has commuting two hours, once a week, between the farm and their apartment in Florence; and was it her or just Guido Speedo ?

Anything to show off what they have while, simultaneously, begging for charitable donations. What utter nonsense and gall !!
@Jerry. Holy Moses ARE YOU REALLY QUOTING HER WORDS???? Your parodies are less outragious than her own sense of self importance.
A DIGITAL FILMAKER NO LESS !! As if there was any other type of filmaker and indeed if there were any filmakers in Italy at all other than her.

I’m guessing when she says “it’s very difficult for me to file my taxes” what she actually means is “it takes a little extra time to make sure I’m hiding as much income as possible and paying the absolute least I can without getting caught”.

We already know she thinks she is special. Special people don’t pay full price 🤪
Maybe it’s true, in 2,000 years, Rome never had anyone come in to declare their income from begging.

It’s also a signal to her charitable donors, to bump up their giving by 20% to cover the taxes.

• Wow
@Jerry. Holy Moses ARE YOU REALLY QUOTING HER WORDS???? Your parodies are less outragious than her own sense of self importance.
A DIGITAL FILMAKER NO LESS !! As if there was any other type of filmaker and indeed if there were any filmakers in Italy at all other than her.
I spent more time than I wanted to, switching back and forth between the video and here to get it right, word for word. I hope I did; these are her words.

She has a special propensity and facility for saying things in just the right way to make her seem knowledgeable and self important, which is why I took the time to quote her exactly.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Once again K fails to register that fast motion watching someone clean 🧽 in their dirty old clothes is about as interesting and cinematic as the rust on the inside of a suburban dumpster in Siberia at night in winter. She is in Tuscany and she thinks you tube viewers want to watch her scrub tiles and pay for the experience ….it’s just baffling and the accent is by now worse than fingernails on a chalk board .
Kylie is trying to be like her parents by forcing poor Purse to be like her. And now she is vindicated and will proceed with a zeal wield a whip to prod/ poke the guy into shape according to a narcissistic viewpoint .
A special circle of hell for him .
She is like a sort of hippy Karen Aussie narcnazi . She starts a new year with a fut doing the best of the worst from previous years. A Slog fest of the unsufferable , off the scale ridiculous .
what is this style of sickness that has driven her to believe doing everything yourself is better than employing skilled trades ….even if you have to demonstrate patience and wait .
I almost need therapy to watch this . @Spirit of place you are so right to draw focus on her depiction of those around her. It’s mean and mean spirited to constantly find fault .

she also thinks it is fun/ funny to revisit remind Guido of mistakes he made in the past…the bloody purple paint in the bathroom …In the words of now departed Meat Loaf he should be “like a bat 🦇 out of hell”

🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

@Jerry et al

The Kylie speak is indeed horrible, what exactly is Kylie saying the Patreons are paying for?

• Phone cards to upload 8 hours per video
  • Petrol to commute
  • Equipment repair
  • Stone for the steps
  • Trees
  • Flowering plants
  • Various pottery
  • Ingredients for recipes including 1 cent for salt ;)
  • Paint for apartment kitchen and bathroom and now manor bathroom and leftover for Panda roof
  • Mr Clean Eraser
  • Paint for the kayak
  • Floor gunk for the cotto, <although spent motor fluid was free, unless Guido charges for that>
  • Table cloth for made at home gingham WC cleaning outfit & toilet brush
  • Sink and Bompani appliances were gifted in the apt
  • Pa has been fashioning things by hand: gate? pergola? furniture? Perhaps some wood and hardware bits were purchased for the current non IKEA bathroom storage
  • The stoves for wood burning <if any> will be free and reimbursed through taxes on earned income as will the couches and some or all of the renovations to the coop and pig sty.
  • Vintage pieces on shopping trips were too pricy
  • This week we see a vintage mirror and 2 vintage sconces.
  • The commode table was already at the manor as were the urns
  • Pa's saw
  • Not to mention some holidays and hotel rooms :)
  • The wedding
What else?

Reactions: 8
@Jerry et al

The Kylie speak is indeed horrible, what exactly is Kylie saying the Patreons are paying for?

• Phone cards to upload 8 hours per video
  • Petrol to commute
  • Equipment repair
  • Stone for the steps
  • Trees
  • Flowering plants
  • Various pottery
  • Ingredients for recipes including 1 cent for salt ;)
  • Paint for apartment kitchen and bathroom and now manor bathroom and leftover for Panda roof
  • Mr Clean Eraser
  • Paint for the kayak
  • Floor gunk for the cotto, <although spent motor fluid was free, unless Guido charges for that>
  • Table cloth for made at home gingham WC cleaning outfit & toilet brush
  • Sink and Bompani appliances were gifted in the apt
  • Pa has been fashioning things by hand: gate? pergola? furniture? Perhaps some wood and hardware bits were purchased for the current non IKEA bathroom storage
  • The stoves for wood burning <if any> will be free and reimbursed through taxes on earned income as will the couches and some or all of the renovations to the coop and pig sty.
  • Vintage pieces on shopping trips were too pricy
  • This week we see a vintage mirror and 2 vintage sconces.
  • The commode table was already at the manor as were the urns
  • Pa's saw
  • Not to mention some holidays and hotel rooms :)
  • The wedding
What else?
Herbal tea to stay up through the night editing.

• Haha
Yes, that’s always amused me, too, @Alessandro

Perhaps Kylie saves the contributions for her ‘stimulating herbal tea’ so as to treat herself to Ladurée’ of Paris 1001 Nights Tea

Poetically described as “a Chinese green tea that evokes the far East. This sweet yet spiced tea features notes of rose, orange blossom, mint and ginger – like a sedentary journey through sumptuous and enchanting flavours.
Destination: pleasure”.. at just 21:00E for 20 bags. I

I cannot imagine Kylie buying peppermint tea bags for a few Euro from her local Coop.

For me, this blend also evokes Kylie’s weekly sedentary journey of 70 plus hours per week making Vlogs for her loving followers and not so loving detractors.

1001 Nights is 2.74 years or 24023.4 hours … that’s a lot of tea

1642921260105.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes, that’s always amused me, too, @Alessandro

Perhaps Kylie saves the contributions for her ‘stimulating herbal tea’ so as to treat herself to Ladurée’ of Paris 1001 Nights Tea

Poetically described as “a Chinese green tea that evokes the far East. This sweet yet spiced tea features notes of rose, orange blossom, mint and ginger – like a sedentary journey through sumptuous and enchanting flavours.
Destination: pleasure”.. at just 21:00E for 20 bags. I

I cannot imagine Kylie buying peppermint tea bags for a few Euro from her local Coop.

For me, this blend also evokes Kylie’s weekly sedentary journey of 70 plus hours per week making Vlogs for her loving followers and not so loving detractors.

1001 Nights is 2.74 years or 24023.4 hours … that’s a lot of tea
At one point, she stretched her estimation of her hours up to 80 !

The description of the Chinese tea reminds me of a time visiting China, where the hotel brochure waxes poetical, as only the Chinese can, about the swimming pool being a lotus blossom flower with water like flowing white petals in heaven’s sky; in fact and reality, upon inspection, it was a green water, moss filled pool full of croaking frogs !

There is a similarity in all; KyLIE, the tea and the pool. There is, indeed, a use for “comparison”.

• Haha
Hi all, this is my first time posting here because, well, I watch a KF video once a year... and just watched the bathroom "renovation" project, and was wondering: is it me or is her man Guido a tool?

• Haha
Hi all, this is my first time posting here because, well, I watch a KF video once a year... and just watched the bathroom "renovation" project, and was wondering: is it me or is her man Guido a tool?
Welcome Veda:
It would seem that Guido has now found a potential tax write off tool/Patreon lure with his own True Confessions segment:
"Digging my Newfound Temperance".
1642966312622.png

• Haha
Hi Veda, I think we're fellow Tatlers from CD, no? If you thought SJ was a narcissist you ain't seen nothin' - our Kylie tops the bill with every slog she does. Happy sleuthing...

• Haha
Um, what? Lol. Who Is this? Guess she hasn't watched Kylie's prior video on Living Fully/Holding You Back etc...😂
IMG_20220123_220907.jpg

Kylie channeling Sandra Dee to Guido's Danny Zucco? 😂 Hopefully not a future video!🤣
IMG_20220123_225224.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Took a loooong break from Kylie’s videos but finally watched the last two and caught up on all of the pages of this thread I had missed!

On the copyright issues, I noticed as I was catching up on the threads that some of Jerry’s bonus videos (which were pretty funny btw) are replaced with a black screen that says something like “this content has been removed pending a copyright claim by Kylie Flavell.” So maybe that’s part of what she meant by dealing with supposed copyright issues?

Also, two super odd things about the last video. First, I think she does read here (and has probably tried to throw some shade - this site was the first thing I thought she was talking about when I watched that “comparison is the death of contentment” or whatever it was video). She seems to have caught on that some people aren’t into how she has depicted Guido, because she started talking about Guido’s private health info again BUT THEN *spliced in a clip* of him saying all the same things himself so it didn’t seem like she was talking about him w/o his permission again. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Second, she said in this video that Guido isn’t really into the renovations but lets her do what she wants as long as SHE pays for it? Are they married, or aren’t they? (This might be some pretty decent evidence for them not really being married.). I mean, I know couples have many different ways that they deal with their finances but she strikes me as so traditional that I would be surprised if they really had truly separate finances. If this is a way to say she doesn’t have the benefit of Guido’s money, it should be backfiring for her Patreons - because it very clearly tells them THEY’re the ones funding all the house projects.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the copyright issues, I noticed as I was catching up on the threads that some of Jerry’s bonus videos (which were pretty funny btw) are replaced with a black screen that says something like “this content has been removed pending a copyright claim by Kylie Flavell.” So maybe that’s part of what she meant by dealing with supposed copyright issues?
I haven’t looked, but, if so, it shows she’s been an active viewer ! We appreciate her support.

Are they married, or aren’t they?
They aren’t.

it should be backfiring for her Patreons - because it very clearly tells them THEY’re the ones funding all the house projects.
She’s essentially an online beggar and her vlogs are meant to solicit charitable donations. Guido Speedo is like the poor dog sitting loyally with its master on the street and you drop a coin, hoping the dog will be fed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.