Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately we don’t get much editing time on these threads so you have to be quick here which is sometimes difficult when you are trying to express complex ideas. 🤔

It's possible. He certainly sounds incredibly protective of K. Maybe he has a crush on her.
Ok good to know. Certainly sounds very protective.

Reactions: 1
Its like she has no concept of white saviourism. All her videos are about how great she is and how beautiful she is. If you put that content in the middle of a favela or a refugee camp instead of a Tuscan villa, it is very exploitative.

She has so many shots of nameless poor children who are props in her “cinematic experience”. It’s cruel. They never agreed to be plastered all over YouTube.
Yes. And I remember her Morocco video where she was invited to a wedding and someone's wedding day turned into a story with Kylie at the center of it. For all of us all around the world to view.

Really?!

I felt like a peeping tom voyeur watching that. It's not any of my business, even if Kylie tries to make it entertaining and pretty.

The key thing here is photos, video and sharing these experiences with the world. Why can't people just stop it. Stop trying to film your own Travel Channel series. Just go and enjoy and collect your personal memories for yourself. Unless the video has truly educational travel tips and the majority of the video is helpful for the audience, it's all indulging narcissism. If you do charity work, why tell anyone? Isn't it better if no one knows? Aren't people doing charity for the beneficiaries of it, not for themselves? There is a form of narcissism where the person is a "save the world and its people" type. All the "charity" they do exists to feed their ego and their view of themselves, and anything of substance that anyone else receives is only a happy accident. If something tugs at your heartstrings, sure make a contribution to help fix it, but we don't need to know about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone who has little or no interaction with narcissists (or don’t recognize they have) or haven’t done even a bit of study on the signs, will normally think it’s not possible for anyone to actually behave that way; it just can’t be that bad. That is why you still hear comments about, well, why doesn’t she do an in-depth travel series or focus on cultural aspects or why doesn’t she give attention for awhile to others, instead of always herself. The answer is simple; She CAN’T.

That’s why it’s so interesting to see it play out, week after week, because her capacity, in my view, to do what would actually be interesting and insightful, is simply not there. Some things she cannot fake.

The people around her will notice and become wary, as we are seeing. They may not know what to do, as she gains more control and reveals her nasty side.

The cultural appropriation is bad enough, the misrepresentation and fakery is worse, the begging for money is beyond contemptible and then, complaining about how difficult and expensive it is to do, is farcical.

Thankfully, we have this forum to counterbalance her effects.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes. And I remember her Morocco video where she was invited to a wedding and someone's wedding day turned into a story with Kylie at the center of it. For all of us all around the world to view.

Really?!

I felt like a peeping tom voyeur watching that. It's not any of my business, even if Kylie tries to make it entertaining and pretty.

The key thing here is photos, video and sharing these experiences with the world. Why can't people just stop it. Stop trying to film your own Travel Channel series. Just go and enjoy and collect your personal memories for yourself. Unless the video has truly educational travel tips and the majority of the video is helpful for the audience, it's all indulging narcissism. If you do charity work, why tell anyone? Isn't it better if no one knows? Aren't people doing charity for the beneficiaries of it, not for themselves? There is a form of narcissism where the person is a "save the world and its people" type. All the "charity" they do exists to feed their ego and their view of themselves, and anything of substance that anyone else receives is only a happy accident. If something tugs at your heartstrings, sure make a contribution to help fix it, but we don't need to know about it.
Yes absolutely, any time an influencer etc posts images of starving children, homeless people, etc and splashes it up on their feed in the name of “awareness” or even fundraising for a specific cause: beware. It is possible to post information and fundraising details without using photos of those affected. But they know the more graphic photos get a bigger emotional reaction and the viewer is more likely to feel that the influencer REALLY cares about the issue.

I totally agree that K is trying to make her own travel channel (or was at the time). But what she fails to realize is, real journalists have to follow specific ethics and standards. I’m not saying it’s a totally clean profession but there are some boundaries at least. It’s clear she makes no effort to imitate that. She thinks withholding location details, to prevent swarms of tourists following her (lol), is the height of journalistic integrity.

Reactions: 7
Does she mean you, @Jerry ? 😂😂😂

Also ... does Russ know what "HALF a million" means?😂View attachment 1025190
Could this be possibly written by the star herself? Some of the comments make it difficult to believe whether they are real or self praise put by her. It would make sense in her dream world. So professional, does everything herself, etc. it has been commented that she does not work well with others, has never been part of a team so if maybe she does this to show she is acknowledged to impress her people and make herself feel above the rest - so to speak.

Oh I will. With pleasure. video camera and a notepad. And I will have no idea who she is and make it clear I'm not interested to know more. Then I will write reviews. Oh, I will!
Interesting idea - what a way to make tubers accountable. You could set up your own slog by going in unnoticed record and reveal. Make one visit a month - record - x amt of vlogs and wow you would not only make money but show starry eyed people that the fantasy is not real. Make money and open up innocent eyes. For me - watching her slogs is like a science experiment - a study in human behaviour. Narcissistic behaviour never makes sense.

Last edited:
Could this be possibly written by the star herself? Some of the comments make it difficult to believe whether they are real or self praise
It could be; it’s over the top enough to be her, making just the specific points she would like to make in front of a mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found it strange where it’s said, “…it’s not about YOU, it’s about you”. Well, in any case, we know it IS all about her and only her.

The part about “…a half of a MILLION people!…Just think about that number for a moment…250,000 subscribers!” Whoever wrote that is math challenged; makes me think about the math she used to convince her viewers to rent the restaurant. In any case, it’s hilarious and could very well be her congratulating herself and making clear to her viewers what she has achieved.

“Guido and family as co-stars” also fits her personality; they are really not sharing the stage when, only recently, we got to see pa’s face for a few seconds and Speedo’s’ usefulness is as a cinematic prop. Ma steering a wheelbarrow down a hillside and stacking firewood in the dark is not exactly a starring role; her sister in tears at the garden party and G’s family an apparition. The only “star” is her.

I sometimes think we (or I) spend too much time analyzing this Utuber, only one among many populating social media, but, @surrreal, it IS iike a “science experiment”, I agree. If we can understand the dynamic of a narcissist, we also discover a key to human nature in general.

Aside from that, we keep tabs on an apparent con artist who begs for money, from unsuspecting, albeit naive and gullible, viewers; which monitoring is a worthwhile endeavour in itself.

I found it strange where it’s said, “…it’s not about YOU, it’s about you”. Well, in any case, we know it IS all about her and only her.

The part about “…a half of a MILLION people!…Just think about that number for a moment…250,000 subscribers!” Whoever wrote that is math challenged; makes me think about the math she used to convince her viewers to rent the restaurant. In any case, it’s hilarious and could very well be her congratulating herself and making clear to her viewers what she has achieved.

“Guido and family as co-stars” also fits her personality; they are really not sharing the stage when, only recently, we got to see pa’s face for a few seconds and Speedo’s’ usefulness is as a cinematic prop. Ma steering a wheelbarrow down a hillside and stacking firewood in the dark is not exactly a starring role; her sister in tears at the garden party and G’s family an apparition. The only “star” is her.

I sometimes think we (or I) spend too much time analyzing this Utuber, only one among many populating social media, but, @surrreal, it IS iike a “science experiment”, I agree. If we can understand the dynamic of a narcissist, we also discover a key to human nature in general.

Aside from that, we keep tabs on an apparent con artist who begs for money, from unsuspecting, albeit naive and gullible, viewers; which monitoring is a worthwhile endeavour in itself.
She exhibits most all traits of a narcissist. As mentioned above - charities without mention - would not happen. All her needs are met on a comfortable level. I would take a guess funds coming in are for her alone so maybe that is why she has to pay for her projects. Sounds reasonable. Yes she is only one of many with no accountability.

Last edited:
She exhibits most all traits of a narcissist. As mentioned above - charities without mention - would not happen. All her needs are met on a comfortable level. I would take a guess funds coming in are for her alone so maybe that is why she has to pay for her projects. Sounds reasonable. Yes she is only one of many with no accountability.
Your words of over analyzing - she is only one of many. I guess different personalities makes life interesting. this forum provides an important part for balance between fiction and fact. Keep up your good work on keeping tabs.

Reactions: 2
KyLIE Wits can’t possibly come up with anything original for her next slog; she’s stuck like a stuck pig on the bacon route. Speaking of bacon, Guido RED Speedo has run his last leg of the Pencil Pines Marathon; he’s already too red in the face ashamed that his little running legs have been posted on UTube by his darling, passive aggressive narc wife to be or not to be. Ma and pa are packing up for who knows where; anywhere but Magliano, where all they got to do was scivvy work, moving big urns around, dragging giant tables down stairs as they acted as anchors tethered to ropes around their waists, building endless shelving units, piloting wheelbarrows down hillsides, stacking wood in the dark, picking olives on tree slopes, foraging and gathering roots and greens from last year’s garden crop and berries from well picked bushes. This Dolce Vita has been denied them by their all consuming offspring of a daughter and they’re heading for the sea, with or without a boat. Soon the manor will have a new Countess, only trouble is, she will be living there alone with only a car, painted like the bathroom, she cannot drive. Maybe she’ll stencil it with what; please leave suggestions in her comment section to keep active the algorithm, whether roses, white or vines. The stairs she started placing with thoughtless enthusiasm stopped because the math did not work out, unless she wants the stepping stones to float above the hillside slope that descends steeper than she projected and then abandoned. The pigsty, we see, is just a pile of rocks; she can get started on that or prepare the KFCoop for the influx of crazy subscribers soon descending in Spring, looking for the Disneyland she’s promised them in Italy. One thing is certain; it won’t be original, insightful or inspired.

Last edited:
  • Haha
KyLIE Wits can’t possibly come up with anything original for her next slog; she’s stuck like a stuck pig on the bacon route. Speaking of bacon, Guido RED Speedo has run his last leg of the Pencil Pines Marathon; he’s already too red in the face ashamed that his little running legs have been posted on UTube by his darling, passive aggressive narc wife to be or not to be. Ma and pa are packing up for who knows where; anywhere but Magliano, where all they got to do was scivvy work, moving big urns around, dragging giant tables down stairs as they acted as anchors tethered to ropes around their waists, building endless shelving units, piloting wheelbarrows down hillsides, stacking wood in the dark, picking olives on tree slopes, foraging and gathering roots and greens from last year’s garden crop and berries from well picked bushes. This Dolce Vita has been denied them by their all consuming offspring of a daughter and they’re heading for the sea, with or without a boat. Soon the manor will have a new Countess, only trouble is, she will be living there alone with only a car, painted like the bathroom, she cannot drive. Maybe she’ll stencil it with what; please leave suggestions in her comment section to keep active the algorithm, whether roses, white or vines. The stairs she started placing with thoughtless enthusiasm stopped because the math did not work out, unless she wants the stepping stones to float above the hillside slope that descends steeper than she projected and then abandoned. The pigsty, we see, is just a pile of rocks; she can get started on that or prepare the KFCoop for the influx of crazy subscribers soon descending in Spring, looking for the Disneyland she’s promised them in Italy. One thing is certain; it won’t be original, insightful or inspired.
A saying - king of the castle but master of none - comes to mind

Reactions: 4
How will Kylie "top" herself this week? Fans are looking forward to the next installment of "Renovating A Ruin" in hopes they will be able to visit when the world situation allows, and some kind of comeuppance for the hapless, reckless, and newly "teetotal" Guido.

Oh and 1946 called from "Bedford Falls" and a war ravaged Jimmy Stewart said he wants derivative Kylie to give "Auld Lang Syne" back:

Reactions: 3
How will Kylie "top" herself this week? Fans are looking forward to the next installment of "Renovating A Ruin" in hopes they will be able to visit when the world situation allows, and some kind of comeuppance for the hapless, reckless, and newly "teetotal" Guido.

Oh and 1946 called from "Bedford Falls" and a war ravaged Jimmy Stewart said he wants derivative Kylie to give "Auld Lang Syne" back:
will there be another incident making guido look bad? maybe even worse this time?

• Haha
will there be another incident making guido look bad? maybe even worse this time?
She seems to place him at fault when her projects go south - very convenient. The paint for instance - his fault, etc - the ceiling will be interesting. Meanwhile her fan club will slowly shake their heads thinking - our poor girl works so hard working with nothing but radiates with joy with trying to reach her vision. I wonder if g believes in fate. Maybe there was a reason legal paperwork was not available in the rushed covid lockdown event. Will be interesting to watch her behaviour next slog. Smiling and counting her patron pots while editing negative comments. From what I can understand - you emm - the founder of this forum - good for you standing up and protecting the venerable. I could easily see a senior draining their account to support her but a family member reading your forum to them - you have probably helped many to see the truth versus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry can’t find word.

She seems to place him at fault when her projects go south - very convenient. The paint for instance - his fault, etc - the ceiling will be interesting. Meanwhile her fan club will slowly shake their heads thinking - our poor girl works so hard working with nothing but radiates with joy with trying to reach her vision. I wonder if g believes in fate. Maybe there was a reason legal paperwork was not available in the rushed covid lockdown event. Will be interesting to watch her behaviour next slog. Smiling and counting her patron pots while editing negative comments. From what I can understand - you emm - the founder of this forum - good for you standing up and protecting the venerable. I could easily see a senior draining their account to support her but a family member reading your forum to them - you have probably helped many to see the truth versus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry can’t find word.
Exactly, we will just see more and more footage of her looking tired and complaining she has been working 1972167 hour days while alone as Guido is in Florence (glossing over the fact that he is working there). I also wonder this about the paperwork, once her parents go I think things will become more tense as they don't need to keep up appearances at all.
Yes, this is why I find her so awful, I can easily imagine that happening and her not seeing a problem with it. I remember a while ago an old woman sending her all of these heirlooms etc her children apparently didn't want (iirc?) things like leather gloves etc, god knows even the postage would have been insane. A normal person wouldn't foster people giving these kind of things, most other influencers (that I have seen) accept things like food from other countries to try etc. not expensive, sentimental items.

• Haha
Exactly, we will just see more and more footage of her looking tired and complaining she has been working 1972167 hour days while alone as Guido is in Florence (glossing over the fact that he is working there). I also wonder this about the paperwork, once her parents go I think things will become more tense as they don't need to keep up appearances at all.
Yes, this is why I find her so awful, I can easily imagine that happening and her not seeing a problem with it. I remember a while ago an old woman sending her all of these heirlooms etc her children apparently didn't want (iirc?) things like leather gloves etc, god knows even the postage would have been insane. A normal person wouldn't foster people giving these kind of things, most other influencers (that I have seen) accept things like food from other countries to try etc. not expensive, sentimental items.
Her clothing best of quality - appears very high maintenance which takes a lot of money. Lonely sad people look to be included, fit in, belong - it sounds the higher the tier - the more attention and acknowledgement through …… olive oil, cards. I visualize a fishing line in a fish farming pond. The fish are plentiful but are caught at a price,

After parents flee can you imagine where her critical attention will go? Blood pressure will definitely go up in a bad way. If anything I think they took care of her needs which helped contain a bit of balance. Glad I am not renting a guest spot - hopefully things won’t become as unbalanced as think. Yes hope I have this all wrong.

Question - how would a narcissist react if balance is interrupted? The bubble created changing - either challenged or invaded - could they adapt or how do they cope? This is what I find interesting - the reactions however I did not think beyond the present.

Last edited:
Researched and found that this is a behaviour disorder - not surprising - that may have been caused by lack of consistency and routine in former years. Yes makes sense. They react to change by creating a persona that meets their needs and become a master manipulator to achieve this.

I think she will adapt. She’s a liquid, filling whatever negative space others allow her.

Not to say there won’t be consequences. Remember G saying he was soo saddd they were leaving in the last slog? I can imagine him saying something nasty about them during a disagreement and having that totally set her off.

But who knows, I’ve certainly been wrong about her before! Plus, it’s clear that k and g are on the rocks already. It sort of feels like it could go anywhere from this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.