Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barryjones

VIP Member
I use tattle. I am a fully grown woman. (Don’t know what her obsession with being a woman means you shouldn’t use tattle is all about?. If we’re talking about behaviours a ‘fully grown woman and parent’ shouldn’t display then I could write an essay on her) and I’d rather be me than Laura.

People talk, people have opinions on things. Especially when someone shares the shit she shares on social media. Especially when someone is actively courting this sort of ‘drama’ and attention.

So Laura is allowed to bring down and mock other women, whilst tagging them, but no one is allowed an opinion on her quite frankly disturbing behaviour? Got it 👍

Remove yourself from Instagram if you don’t want people to pass comment, it really is that easy. But no she won’t do that.

Reactions: 37

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Knee Deep in Life? more like Knee Deep in this cunting, shitty, piss poor website Tattle! hi Laura! 👋🏻

nothing says "i'm feeling rattled by the comments on tattle" than uploading angry stories to IG ranting about how much other people's opinions have no impact on you and claiming you never read tattle! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Next thread title - Knee Deep in Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pog Paulba

So many compliments on the eyelashes. What eyelashes? I've got better eyelashes than her and I'm a fat 37 year old man. 🤣😭

She's such a thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just jumping in with my two cents....I have to say us tattlers are a pretty interesting bunch! You only to have to scroll through the threads to see we have accountants on here...medics...lawyers...doctors...and everything in between. You know real people contributing to society, raising their families, getting on with life, with all the shit going on in the world...this is one of the very few places we can have a chat and discuss the world and all the craziness in it...these "influencers" need to stop acting holier than thou...we are not your enemies.

If you choose to live in the court of public opinion then expect others to have their say, after all you lot are paid far too much for contributing very little to society. There are alot of damaged people running amok on socials, monetising their lifestyle. They don't need followers they need therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

TillyMint14

Does anyone else get the impression that her and Steve are likely swingers? (Not that there’s anything wrong with that if there are any in here)

How does she now know she is suddenly Bi? She is obsessed with exhibitionism, obsessed with sex toys and I get the feeling that if she could get away with it, she would flaunt naked on social media also. I’m surprised she and Steve haven’t set up an OF adults account.

I liked Laura when her first videos come out, her initial videos I thought were hilarious. She then started getting weirder and weirder and suddenly she had PTSD and all sorts of other mental health issues. She then started changing her appearance, the over bearing tattoos and the silly haircut. I recall seeing a few videos of her last year with clearly very visible underarm hair and I thought, oh no, what a grotbag. I get she was trying to normalise it for woman but it genuinely made me gag a little. There’s other times where you can see she has just woken up and not bothered brushing her teeth as she suffers badly from plaque on her big front nashers.
I get what she is trying to do with the normalisation of what we all invariably look like from time to time but to flaunt that on social media and up close with the selfie type videos so you can literally see her Furry teeth, hairy armpits and her whiskers from time to time is not empowering, it just shows a lack of basic hygiene and self pride.
I also wonder if her mental health issues are caused by social media itself. She needs to keep finding new content and she needs to dig deeper and deeper each day for it that that genuinely must be stressful in itself. Once her kids start getting older and then their Mums videos are being passed around the group chats at school etc then invariably it’s the children that will suffer from being picked on or slagged off.

As for Steve, I think he’s probably a nice guy, stuck with her because the kids and too scared to get out. You can just tell that she is the boss and likely bullies him in private.

But yes, I am convinced they are a pair of swingers from how they behave.
Sorry but having hairy armpits isn’t a lack of basic hygiene or self pride. Women have and are allowed hair too, it’s normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t see the Marilyn Manson….. alls I see is old Hayley here.

ps- *sobs* these are some pics I took earlier on *snot dribbles down face* *smile* *more sobs* I’ve came so far….. yeah and pre order my book *sniff* *😬🤧😢😁*

B516AA6B-4685-4AEA-A9FD-074D4C23FDDA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I have just been texted by someone who is friends with one of Laura’s friends and social services have been notified recently by one of the mums at the school. She said they have taken all details and by the sounds of it knew of them. She said it was for a reason not mentioned on here as such but it is to do with the children being in the house whilst videos are being made etc

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Mich_G_1801

I've sadly been blocked from her socials (what a shame 😂) so I've missed her rant. From the comments above I think some of it may be aimed at me as I knew her as our kids went to school and she will know exactly who i am from my name 😂 She was a cunt back then too and definitely not nice to other people going through mental health issues (I've had first hand experience with that).

• Wow

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Things I've never done but Laura has.......

Opened my legs and bared my vagina and areshole on Instagram which hasn't been washed and has shit nuggets amongst her anal hairs.

Both women. Both the same age. Both parents.

I win 😉

• Sick
  • Wow
Just look at the flappage hanging out of the intentional knicker wedge. As she sits telling her kids off

Imagine that was a man with his balls out

Absolutely vile
She's a shit stain of a parent. It's time child protective services started monitoring these accounts instead of tormenting parents who have been handed a shit card in life, doing their best and not an actual danger to their kids.

This is a new wave of abuse and child neglect hidden in plain sight and its fucking time something is done about it.

Reactions: 24

Opinionated

VIP Member
So someone a cunt for saying she looks like Marilyn Manson 😂😂😂 she thinks that person is an unfit parent??? 👀👀 Her quote ‘would you walk into a room full of ppl who hated you’ well you went to rachettes birthday party and they don’t like you 😂😂😂 you don’t want tattle on your page but answer a question about it (that you clearly sent to yourself along with the Marilyn Manson one lol) I’d like to think most ppl on tattle cone over for a look and are astounded at the lies these nobodies come out with.Like I always say there’s loads of good influencers out there and you’ll never see them on here so if you have a thread on here then it’s YOU who needs to take a good long hard look at yourself and stop calling troll to ppl who speak the truth.
hello social services can you pay a visit to a woman who’s so mentally unstable she gets her vag out on social media for money, admits she’s got bad hygiene, drives whilst filming on her phone, hates men which is projecting into her boys, her house is a cesspit and makes out she has suffered trauma to justify her behaviour. Please help those boys as she thinks publicly embarrassing them is doing their mental health wonders…

Last edited:
  • Heart

shifttea

full recap:

I can't remember what was discussed in the first thread and what was discussed in the second, so there will probably be some overlap.

anyway, as always, our dear sweaty Laura is making subtle (not) hints that she's experienced some sort of medical trauma in the past that now causes her to have full on meltdowns on instagram whenever she's within 3 feet of a nurse. what is the trauma, I hear you ask? haven't got a bloody clue. it was most likely a mildly painful blood draw. the fact she isn't disclosing whatever it is just implies that it was something completely benign and she knows people will view her as an overdramatic wench.

however, only medical needles cause her to have her meltdowns, because Laura has gone full on edgy teen. shitty tattoos, piercings that don't suit her (and that she wears the wrong way) and of course her half shaved, half obnoxiously red haircut. yes, this is indeed a woman in her late 30s, acting like a 14 year old.

as for her wet wipe of a husband, us tattlers are starting to question not only if he prefers men, but also if Laura is more inclined towards the ladies. our proof? simply, no man would ever be with Laura, with her lack of hygiene and crazy antics, unless they were trying to prove that they are indeed attracted to women.
as for Laura and her questionable sexuality, the proof is rather obvious. biting ptwms titty, and stating quite clearly that she would leave Steve for a woman. also the fact that with every day she looks more and more like some stereotypical butch lesbian that's been transported from the 90s.

now, Laura's sexual orientation is nothing for her to be ashamed of, however what she *should* be ashamed of is her constant videos that show her half naked body, that frankly, nobody wants to see. they've gotten to such a blatantly sexual and vulgar point that even instagram has started to remove them. thank the fucking lord.

but of course, the two that cannot be forgotten are her sons. the poor buggers that are stuck with a crazy mother and a pathetic father. Laura does nothing but whinge about the fact that they exist and the fact that she has to (shockingly) mother them. the absolute audacity of those two boys, needing love and attention.

anyway, that's the most relevant stuff in this absolute shit show. hopefully she either gives herself a shake and gets the help she needs, or she crashes and burns in the most entertaining fashion that'll give us stuff to bitch about for weeks.

• Heart

barryjones

VIP Member
Fucking hell.

“Doesn’t always get parenting right but he tries bless him *pat on head*”

Is she absolutely delusional? YOU’RE the main problem. Don’t get me wrong he deserves some flack for enabling you but how dare you be so condescending.

Gotta keep belittling him and putting him down in case he realises what the fuck he’s done marrying that mess.

• Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
The audacity of having a line right in front of someone and not offering them one.

Fucking cheek I tell thee 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

MissBijou

Chatty Member
People tend to get defensive over things that deep down, they know to be true, so clearly some comments have been touching a nerve as they're a little too close to home for our Laura.

I actually used to love her so much - found her funny, relatable, and even messaged her a few times and received the sweetest, most helpful replies back. Now having a few followers behind her has gone to her head, and she's desperately scraping the barrel trying to throw content out there to keep her followers on side as more and more continue to see through it all.

Do yourself a favour Laura and step back from it now, before it destroys your's, Steve's, and most importantly of all, your boy's lives! If you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread title;
No one’s laughing with you anymore, so get a wash you dirty old bore.