Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get the impression that her and Steve are likely swingers? (Not that there’s anything wrong with that if there are any in here)

How does she now know she is suddenly Bi? She is obsessed with exhibitionism, obsessed with sex toys and I get the feeling that if she could get away with it, she would flaunt naked on social media also. I’m surprised she and Steve haven’t set up an OF adults account.

I liked Laura when her first videos come out, her initial videos I thought were hilarious. She then started getting weirder and weirder and suddenly she had PTSD and all sorts of other mental health issues. She then started changing her appearance, the over bearing tattoos and the silly haircut. I recall seeing a few videos of her last year with clearly very visible underarm hair and I thought, oh no, what a grotbag. I get she was trying to normalise it for woman but it genuinely made me gag a little. There’s other times where you can see she has just woken up and not bothered brushing her teeth as she suffers badly from plaque on her big front nashers.
I get what she is trying to do with the normalisation of what we all invariably look like from time to time but to flaunt that on social media and up close with the selfie type videos so you can literally see her Furry teeth, hairy armpits and her whiskers from time to time is not empowering, it just shows a lack of basic hygiene and self pride.
I also wonder if her mental health issues are caused by social media itself. She needs to keep finding new content and she needs to dig deeper and deeper each day for it that that genuinely must be stressful in itself. Once her kids start getting older and then their Mums videos are being passed around the group chats at school etc then invariably it’s the children that will suffer from being picked on or slagged off.

As for Steve, I think he’s probably a nice guy, stuck with her because the kids and too scared to get out. You can just tell that she is the boss and likely bullies him in private.

But yes, I am convinced they are a pair of swingers from how they behave.
Sorry but having hairy armpits isn’t a lack of basic hygiene or self pride. Women have and are allowed hair too, it’s normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
still think that deciding to come out as bi during pride month is way too much of a coincidence, when there has been speculation abotut her sexuality for months.
I disagree with that to be honest. It's an obvious time to do it, and as I've said numerous times, you do have to try and respect people's labels, however they arrive at them.

Sexuality is strange.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but having hairy armpits isn’t a lack of basic hygiene or self pride. Women have and are allowed hair too, it’s normal.

Which goes back to what she is portraying. You can then say everything she does is normal, the skids on her pants are normal, her furry teeth are normal, her period leakages and her body are normal, Infact everything that she does can be deemed normal.
Whether it should be aired on social media is another matter though.

Reactions: 8
I disagree with that to be honest. It's an obvious time to do it, and as I've said numerous times, you do have to try and respect people's labels, however they arrive at them.

Sexuality is strange.
i totally respect people's individual sexualities and whatever labels they use - but it seemed very convenient that there has been speculation around her sexuality for a while, which she has pointedly ignored, and then suddenly, during pride month, she's in her stories claiming that steve has always been aware that if she wasn't with him that she'd be with a woman and that she has never made any secret of that fact. it's similar to how companies add rainbows to their logo during pride month, and then do duck all to support the lgbtqia community during the remainder of the year. if she's known she's bi for ages and has been receiving comments and questions about her sexuality for months, why specifically wait until pride month to announce it in your stories - except for the fact that you know it will have more impact, because you can make use of the bandwagon, just like companies/brands etc jump on the bandwagon in june each year.

i'm not doubting the fact that she's bi, and fully respect that, it's more the timing of the announcement that i have issues with. because sure, pride month may seem like the obvious time to come out - but in Laura's case, the majority of the stuff she does is solely to benefit her and increase engagement so i think she timed it on purpose - just as she used mental health awareness week to repeatedly mention her "trauma" and PTSD therapy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
Which goes back to what she is portraying. You can then say everything she does is normal, the skids on her pants are normal, her furry teeth are normal, her period leakages and her body are normal, Infact everything that she does can be deemed normal.

This is very much life, the difference is that the majority of us, don't share this on SM, to friends or complete strangers.

Reactions: 7
I personally don’t think she’s bi at all. There, I’ve said it 😆
I think if a woman genuinely hit on her she’d run a mile. It’s all for attention, for ‘shock value’ (not that being bi is shocking but you know what I mean) and to get a reaction. Cba with her. Her life is a sad joke.

Reactions: 10
I think if a woman genuinely hit on her she’d run a mile. It’s all for attention, for ‘shock value’ (not that being bi is shocking but you know what I mean) and to get a reaction. Cba with her. Her life is a sad joke.
I think it’s just for a reaction too, I don’t believe she’s bi, she loves men too much 😃

Reactions: 2
Her want for attention knows no bounds! That comparison picture - wow!! She looked much softer and friendlier before, probably when social media wasn’t her entire life! The crying and filming it - I just don’t get it… if I’m struggling, pointing a camera in my face is the last thing I think about!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That’s a whole different point to the one you first put forward though.

Just because these things are normal doesn’t mean they should be plastered all over social media but it doesn’t mean it’s a lack of self pride or basic hygiene. That’s the point I was picking up.

Reactions: 1
she clearly loves the attention and thrives on the belief that people are truly interested in her life, and also posting question boxes will drastically increase the amount of interacting with her - it's all an engagement tactic. 😡

i hate how so many influenza have jumped ont he mental health bandwagon, are privileged enough to be able to pay for private therapy - and then assume the fact that they are in therapy means they are fully qualified to give out advice on SM! it's bleeping dangerous. although in Laura's case, she doesn't seem to hand out a huge amount of advice on mental health - her "ask my anything" boxes seem simply to be used an opportunity to see how many times she can use the word "trauma"! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Matter of interest, does she know who sends the ‘ask me anything’s’?

There’s showing what is normal and there is showing what is normal in a vile and gross way.

Reactions: 1
That’s a whole different point to the one you first put forward though.

Just because these things are normal doesn’t mean they should be plastered all over social media but it doesn’t mean it’s a lack of self pride or basic hygiene. That’s the point I was picking up.
This thread is full of responses questioning her basic hygiene.

To go on Instagram live with her teeth not brushed (literally seeing the plaque on her teeth) is surely a lack of self pride and yes it is a lack of basic hygiene, it’s disgusting. There are numerous videos of her looking greasy where it’s clear she has not washed her face or showered. Again, that is a lack of self pride and basic hygiene.
As for the hairy armpits that resembled a man’s, nope, not for me. Yes it’s normal for a woman to get hair under her armpits but just like leg hair, the majority of women tend to it and do not let it grow wild. Sure there are some that will let their leg, armpit, pubic areas grow wild but again, for me, that’s a lack of self pride and self care. She posted a video a few months ago and her pit hair was comparable to the pits of a man. For me, I found that revolting but if that’s normal for you then who am I to judge?

As above in my further response though, everything is normal and that’s the image she is trying to portray. Infact, what is this thread all about? She’s just normalising the image of the female human body is she not?

I personally don’t think she’s bi at all. There, I’ve said it 😆
I agree she’s as bi as the queen is! Shes just using it for content but it hasn’t worked she wanted loads of congrats but I think ppl are thinking it’s weird to just come out like that when your husbands sitting in the background 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sorry for banging on about this, but you can be bisexual and married to someone of the opposite sex. People complain about "why don't people come out?" "Why does the closet exist?" etc, but it's because of reactions like this. How would you feel if you;d kept something secret for 20 odd years and then when you told someone their immediate reaction was "I think you're lying"?

People don't come out as bisexual because when they do they get reactions like "it's attention seeking" "I don't believe her" "but she's married to a man" "Obviously he's actually gay".

Sorry, but bisexuality exists. It exists among people who are in opposite sex relationships, and people who have never had relationships with the same sex.

Can it be "attention seeking" to come out? Potentially, yes. But there's no real evidence that it is in this case, to be honest. And all this discourse does is make it less likely that other bisexuals will actually come out, because if no one believes you why bother?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Unfollowed, I really liked Laura when I started following her a few years ago but wtf is she doing now?
To much for me, she has gone way over board and I’m just not here for that level of needy behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.