Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s where she is this morning
She is. Hence her having make up on in an attempt to look half decent for once. Not like the scruffy dirty woman she is. And now desperately pretending she has ADHD to justify her behaviour 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Its been mentioned before but it really annoys me so I'm bringing it up again :ROFLMAO:

June 4th - KDIL I've lost some weight because my mental health is really bad.

June 16th - KDIL I'm the biggest I've ever been and I'm feeling really strong mentally.

Just duck off with your utter bullshit.

Also this might not be a popular opinion but it makes me so cross when people take 6 months paid sick leave from work and then duck off on holiday. Yes you accrue your leave while sick and yes there are situations where people are really ill (mentally or physically) and need the time off but this just feels like an utter piss take.

Reactions: 14
How do you miss an emergency appointment for your child?! That’s not ADHD it’s just being a tit parent

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So many compliments on the eyelashes. What eyelashes? I've got better eyelashes than her and I'm a fat 37 year old man. 🤣😭

She's such a thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So many compliments on the eyelashes. What eyelashes? I've got better eyelashes than her and I'm a fat 37 year old man. 🤣😭

She's such a thundercunt.
No one is asking about her eyelashes. Just a massive plug to one of her sponsors to get more free tit or 5p every time someone uses her douche bag code. and she is a massive thundercunt

Reactions: 6
She could get a makeover with a magician and still look like a buck toothed ugly bleep that she is with a hairy fish smelling minge!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And now she has ADHD? 😬
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did she or did she not during a Q&A last week where someone asked her if she'd been assessed for ADHD say that she holds some traits but not enough to warrant a formal diagnosis? Am I imagining this?!

Reactions: 11
I wonder how much slagging Steve got back at work. He must be mortified. I think I'd go out sick too.
exactly this! he struggled with his mental health and had to have time off work?! i'm not bleeping surprised, when he had to show up at work every day to be surrounded by colleagues who he knew damn well had seen all his wife's crude reels - including those which she's demanded he participate in - seen multiple photos of her flaps, heard stories about the private details of his life, and her ridiculous fabricated stories about her sex toy collection and hiding them to embarrass workmen etc - he must have felt absolutely mortified having to show his face at work, and know his colleagues were all talking about him and his wife's very public, slow motion car-crash of a breakdown that is playing out on SM! no wonder the guy was so stressed he had to take time off work - having to deal with humiliation at work, and then having to put up with Laura herself while at home! i only hope he will continue with therapy, and it will help him realise that it is in his and his son's best interests to get them as far away as possible from Laura and her determination to publicise her total self-destruction for attention.

as for her claiming that turning up early for an appointment is an indication of her having ADHD, it's entirely contradictory when you totally missed an emergency appointment for your son yesterday and also showed up half an hour late for a meeting at the kids' school a few days ago. she's early for one meeting and is suddenly immensely proud of her ADHD "traits" and impulsive behaviour, because it's why makes her her, and has helped her achieve so much in life? as if turning up to a meeting with social services - because she's been reported out of concern for her children - plastered with a full face of make-up to try and convince them that she isn't a grubby skank who is placing her sons at risk is an achievement in life! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did she or did she not during a Q&A last week where someone asked her if she'd been assessed for ADHD say that she holds some traits but not enough to warrant a formal diagnosis? Am I imagining this?!
Yes, I saw this too!

Reactions: 5
I wonder why the poor wee boy has an emergency appointment....which she got the time wrong for FFS. He comes first not tattoos, eyelashes, book etc etc

Reactions: 4
Laura is really scrambling around now to justify her behaviour isn’t she !!!!

Reactions: 5
Laura is really scrambling around now to justify her behaviour isn’t she !!!!
definitely interesting how she recently said she had ADHD traits, but not enough to warrant a diagnosis - yet suddenly, upon reflection, she's decided she likely does fit the criteria. coincidentally just after being reported to social services and needing excuses to justify her disgusting behaviour. i can totally see her deciding to actively seek out an ADHD diagnosis, so she attempt to blame her entirely inexcusable behaviour on that, and shun responsibility. 🤷🏻‍♂️

She is. Hence her having make up on in an attempt to look half decent for once. Not like the scruffy dirty woman she is. And now desperately pretending she has ADHD to justify her behaviour 🤣🤣
I love the word hence. I will be using it more often. Also I agree with all you say, what a snide, sneaky person but there's no hiding her IG and TikTok stuff

Reactions: 2
I find it amusing the comments she made when a school mum "friend" had SS involvement and how she didn't want to be near them like it was catching and now she's going through it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Funny how she can be on time for her hair and tattoo appointments, but can’t be on time for an EMERGENCY appointment for her child 🤯 un-bleeping-believable

Reactions: 13
Funny how she can be on time for her hair and tattoo appointments, but can’t be on time for an EMERGENCY appointment for her child 🤯 un-bleeping-believable
her stories this morning about ADHD made literally no sense. one moment, she was claiming she was so grateful for her ADHD "traits" and impulsivity as it means she is always super prepared thus arrived early at today's appointment, yet the next she was claiming that it caused her to miss her son's emergency appointment the day before?! make it make sense! 🤦🏻‍♀️

essentially, her tattoos and piercing appointments - and attempting to save face at a meeting with social services after being reported! - are things she perceives as important, so she prioritises arriving on time the health and safety of her sons is negligible, thus missing appointments or turning up late doesn't matter - unless it involves attempting to protect her reputation, hence her turning up to speak to social services super early and with a full face of make-up! quite a contrast to her usual shameless grubby, grungy, unwashed appearance, and her proudly explaining that she doesn't feel any guilt about bleeping up her kid's lives, because she read a book reassuring her that she's blameless. 🤷🏻‍♂️

has she failed to realise that whacking on a few layers of mascara isn't going to conceal the all the vulgar content she's plastered over the internet - endless evidence of her inappropriate behaviour. good luck blaming that on ADHD, Laura! 👌🏻🤣

So having known her for years and years, she has never been impulsive or unfiltered until her breakdown last year so to say that she has traits is rather odd, I'm sure you don't just grow these traits at aged 37! Unless you're a dick trying to justify why you can't get your tit together for your children!

Reactions: 10
God Laura, ADHD is a lot more complex than being a bit forgetful or impulsive! I find it so annoying how ADHD is the new "thing" to have.
I know people who genuinely have ADHD and it can make life incredibly difficult for them sometimes.
Grrr this woman grinds my gears!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.