Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread title;
No one’s laughing with you anymore, so get a wash you dirty old bore.

Reactions: 23

hattie20

VIP Member
Okay, so what the actual fuck.

I know that happens, my sister has a bowel disorder. It’s happened to her a couple of times but she’s been so upset at herself even though she couldn’t help it and is prepared for it to happen with protective underwear etc, she would never make a joke of it or publicise it, she has told only me as she gets very upset when it happens to her, she has to immediately go home to shower/change and is then too worried to go out again for a while.

If L did shit herself, why on earth would you put it on instagram? Is she that desperate for content? Does she genuinely think something like that is funny?

I cannot get my head around why you would share that? And if she’s made it up, shame on her. Because some people actually suffer and can’t help things like this happening to them and it makes them feel distraught.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MissBijou

Chatty Member
Her latest story about Marilyn Manson - tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle 🙃

She deffo typed that one out herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Assumed she was another gobshite influencer Laura knew. Turns out she's just one of Rachaelleleaeaels friends who owns a beauty salon. Imagine being Steve seeing her saying she'd leave him for someone they'd just met. And a beautician at that 🤣🤣🤣 Bet the poor woman went home and doused herself in bleach after being near than stinking mess
I don’t want to derail as PTWM has her own thread but isn’t that Josh’s sister who PTWM allegedly had/has an affair with?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I use tattle. I am a fully grown woman. (Don’t know what her obsession with being a woman means you shouldn’t use tattle is all about?. If we’re talking about behaviours a ‘fully grown woman and parent’ shouldn’t display then I could write an essay on her) and I’d rather be me than Laura.

People talk, people have opinions on things. Especially when someone shares the shit she shares on social media. Especially when someone is actively courting this sort of ‘drama’ and attention.

So Laura is allowed to bring down and mock other women, whilst tagging them, but no one is allowed an opinion on her quite frankly disturbing behaviour? Got it 👍

Remove yourself from Instagram if you don’t want people to pass comment, it really is that easy. But no she won’t do that.
I went to school with Laura and yeah she was odd, loud, in your face, argumentative, slut, cringe, older sister who was also a slut and older brother who looked like a pweirdo! Parents were all knobs too!

i know many many friends who think she’s vile and needs to shut up l! For someone who believes in free speech she sure doesn’t like it when someone says anything about her.. their opinion you weirdo!

and yes her husband is so lame and probably calls her mummy when she sticks her strap on into his bum hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

tidalwave

Chatty Member
I'm honestly surprised she doesn't have more threads on here, tbh. She does often come across as totally unhinged and not in a way that she has MH issues caused by "trauma" (as I know too well that it doesn't manifest like that!) but moreso like a narcissistic/histrionic PD way.

I think it's so strange that she (and many others!) have such a problem with people being on Tattle. Like, it's just people talking about other people. That literally happens everywhere else, all day and every day, all over the world. If you care so much about what other people think and struggle with criticism, why put (so much of!) yourself online? I've had problems with MH and self-esteem and, honestly, I just wouldn't cope well with people talking about me or my life. For that reason, I am incredibly private and don't put anything about myself or my life on SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Steve is probably praying that she leaves him to save him the trouble of leaving her although what sort of woman would want to go down on that dirty, smelly vag?

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
What makes me cringe is she states she’s just a normal woman/mum/wife. Not done up with filters etc. I’m sorry but that’s not normal. I’ve never smelt of hot bum or fish or anything else she states. On a few occasions I’ve smelt of sweat after a workout or something but what she’s doing is just vile. So no, you’re not a regular woman. You’re a disgusting mess 🤢🤢

Opinionated

VIP Member
£185!!!!!!!!!!!ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE POUNDS!!!!!! Is she for real????? People are struggling to feed their kids never mind buying shit like that. And she thinks she’s relatable??? She’s such a vile piece of shit

• Wow

Stephie

VIP Member
We know you read here, Laura. You're a child abuser. We don't like child abusers. Nobody does. You neglect your children. The house they live in is a dump. You're neglecting their emotional needs (we can hear them in the backgroud shouting for your attention. Telling you to stop). You're putting them at psychological harm with your vile, narcissistic behaviour. You use humiliating stories about them shitting themselves in woods for attention. Talk about their bad hygiene aswell as yours for attention. You're parading yourself naked on the internet for ALL to see. Because you get off on it. You're nothing but a dirty, sick, filthy, pervert.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
interesting how she supposedly doesn't read tattle, yet all the questions she's sent herself manage to address all the topics covered here recently! tell us your read tattle. without telling us you read tattle, marilyn manson! 👌🏻🤣

equally, how can she - a woman, a mother - sit up on her high horse, condemning anyone who shares their opinion on tattle, labelling us all as "cunts" and "trolls", yet simultaneously posting reels which mock, ridicule and belittle the appearance of other women, simply because she is jealous that they are more conventionally beautiful and thinner than her! what's the difference between her bullying behaviour towards other women, and tattlers criticising her crude and vulgar, attention seeking behaviour? absolutely nothing, except for the fact that we don't also leap at the chance to flaunt our gash on SM, or blame our enjoyment in gossiping on "trauma". 🤷🏻‍♂️

and ofc she doesn't want to share the name of this website, if she can possibly avoid doing so. the way she's trying to. encourage people not to visit tattle after fucking up and sharing it herself is patchtic - she simply doesn't want anyone to stumble across this thread and be faced with the obvious truths about her disgusting lies and her vile behaviour, and consider the way she is placing her boys' future mental health at risk.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
If you come on your stories and repeatedly BEG people not to look at something (ie tattle) obviously they are going to look 😂 she really is an idiot. Ps hello to all the new lurkers and members sent her curtesy of Laura’s little rant 👋🏼

• Heart
  • Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
what is she actually even doing at this point?! like, what is she trying to achieve?! i thought her content was created under the guise that she was representative of "real" women, with average bodies with wrinkles and cellulite etc - essentially not the idealised skinny models who fit the societal beauty standard of whom she is furiously jealous. and theoretically, that's an interesting concept - but it was always just a pretence for her to pose wearing fewer and fewer clothes and engage in vile behaviours and conversations. and this? by her logic, she's chosen to ridicule this reel specifically because wearing a pair of new underwear as a cropped top isn't realistic - yet supposedly dragging a pair of her own crusty, dirty pants over her face paired with a disgustingly crude caption with an unnecessarily detailed description about her scummy "minge bleached" underwear and mentions of her nipples and her fanny accurately refletcs the lives and behaviour of the average woman?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

her behaviour is becoming increasingly concerning and she clearly needs serious help, which isn't being provided by her privately-funded therapist - and the fact that none of her family or friends have intervened, for the sake of her or her sons, is alarming. and the way her followers are all sitting back and watching her life unravel, like a slow motion car wreck, but can't seem to tera their eyes away. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Steve is a private guy !!!!! Why post his private business all over inst then hun
steve's a private guy - yet she is totally happy to exploit his private life and mental health struggles for content! sure, she can claim that she has his consent to share the post, but in reality, he's likely at work and entirely unaware that she's plastering the personal details of his mental health struggles all over SM for the world to read, because that's the abusive, toxic individual he married. 👌🏻

no wonder the poor guy is struggling. not only did he have to be her carer and provide support during her own mental health issues and "trauma" - while presumably working full-time, parenting the boys, doing the shopping and cooking and all the household chores including the school run as she couldn't leave the house - he also has to deal with her on a daily basis - her emotional outbursts, total alck of personal hygiene and humiliating behaviour, being constantly emasculated on SM and subject to her making nasty comments, filming him slyly and sharing private details about his life, and gurning around online, wearing grubby underwear in public and sharing the most crass and vulgar content imaginable - often expecting him to participate - it's little wonder he had to take time off work, he must feel utterly humiliated knowing his colleagues have all heard her announce to the world that she would totally leave him for a women and that they've likely all seen Laura's flaps. 🤢

sure, he is not faultless and should absolutely intervene and protect his sons, but it's pretty crass to detail all his personal struggles on IG, when she keeps all of her issues own private - apart from the endless vague references to "trauma" and "triggers" and "therapy". in her Q&A yesterday, she said that she and steve have been together for twenty years and their marriage is solid - yet she's written that over the past year, they have questioned whether their relationship would survive. sounds like she's just trying to reassure herself that therapy won't help steve recognise how damaging his marriage truly is, and find the confidence to protect his boys, leave her and remove them from such a toxic, damaging environment - and hopefully allow them to access the therapy they need to heal. 🤞🏻

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
"i'm not funny enough" - that's a valid concern Laura, and one you actually ought to address. it's not a baseless worry fueled by imposter syndrome - it's a genuine fact. you're not funny. you're crude, vulgar and disgusting, and the way you speak about your kids is utterly vile. absolutely none of your content is funny. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart