Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellerose

I have emailed her management company.

Skidgate is far too much and they are responsible for her. Also that they need to intervene as she is clearly on her way to a breakdown.

Does she have siblings? Parents?

Steve is no support, think he is worse than her.
What did you say in the email? I’m considering doing the same. She’s absolutely hideous and the knicker thing is the final nail in the coffin for me. She needs removing from social media and locking up. She’s a filthy, dirty, repulsive skank that clearly has some weird fetish for showing off her vile body in public. If a man was doing what she does in public or posting pics of his skiddy boxers online he’d probably be on some kind of sexual offence register. She should be too because shes not far removed from a sex offender when she’s flapping around in the forest in her underwear or waving her saggy tits and dirty knickers about in her garden.
She makes me ashamed to be a woman.

Reactions: 16

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
why is struggling with dissociation something she has to "admit" to as though it's a shameful secret? ffs, she's perfectly happy to refer to her supposed "trauma" in every other sentence - i guess she knows that using words like "trauma" and "therapy" will cause lots of sympathy and concern, and constantly reminding people of her "trauma" helps her remain safely on the mental health bandwagon she's fully happily advantage of and exploiting for engagement - whereas disassociation Isa symptom perhaps not as well-known as the term "trauma" and not something she can refer to fleetingly but never fully explain, which causes people to continue watching her stories in the hope she will share more details of her "trauma" - which she never will, because she uses the phrase solely to ensure people continue following her. 😡

and how fucking privileged is she to be talking about how she will be in therapy on-and-off "for life", because therapy is not just a on-off situation and then you never need it again. imagine being so fucking privileged that you can talk about how regular therapy would benefit everyone - which may be the case - but being totally oblivious to the fact the majority of the population are reliant on the NHS which has a totally decimated mental health service, thus twelve sessions of therapy are the norm - and that's if you're lucky, usually after waiting for years. Laura has the ability to pay for her own therapy, thus she can remain in therapy for her whole life and try different types of therapies etc but that isn't how the world works for most people - and bragging about. it is vile when there are people struggling to deal with genuine trauma and serious mental illness who are unable to access the help and support they desperately need, yet obvs they will all feel so much better knowing that Laura can access therapy whenever she needs content.

• Heart

Redmama

It’s literally like a before and after in the tabloids of someone who has had a proper breakdown. She needs real psychological help.

Uppup

Laura instead of calling people c**NTS for having an opinion that you so freely rant everyone should have..... you should take a long hard look at yourself. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on your social media as long as it agrees with yours. If it doesn't then you delete the comments and block them. If you can't stand negativity of people disagreeing or not liking you don't go on social media! You chose to make a buck this way and sell your families dignity down river so don't whinge or censor others just suck it up buttercup or give up and get a real job

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Could you imagine it if a man was doing stuff like this? The narrative would be perceived very differently!
and it's not even the way society in general would react if a man was behaving in this way - flaunting his crusty underwear, filming himself without underwear in public, and bragging about hiding sex toys for workmen to accidently stumble across etc - it's the way Laura herself would react! if she found an account which reflected her own vile behaviour, while simultaneously mocking a ridiculing women based on their appearance, she'd be immediately ranting in her stories, up on her high horse, absolutely outraged and disgusted by such crude behaviour - and rightfully so. but she fails to realise the hypocrisy, in that her posts and reels and behaviour in general is just as vulgar and inappropriate, yet she justifies it as acceptable on the basis that she's female. she will rush to criticise inappropriate behaviour and comments based solely on gender because she so fiercely hates men - yet her own behaviour is just as damaging and fucked up - but because she's a woman, it's totally okay! she needs serious help.

• Heart

Bewildered Barbarella

So if todays story is true, she was sat at 9.19am posting a reel, so drop kids off at 9, drive back home. Did she bother changing, showering, cleaning the mess that was left in her car, unless she‘s sat there recording sitting in her own shit? I’d say it never happened, the above would take a lot more than 19 minutes to sort out. I feel so sorry for her kids, poor boys.

• Heart
  • Sick
I said I was going to leave but he latest post caught my attention for all the wrong reasons! childhood abuse, thats a new one on me and I've known her 27 years!

• Heart

Bollykecks

Why does one of her kids need changing in the middle of the night
I wonder if it’s bed wetting. It’s not unheard of at that age (assuming it’s the youngest, and I suppose even for the oldest it can happen too). Or they could have been sick I suppose.

Either way, she shouldn’t be putting it out there for thousands of people to see. If I can think it’s potentially bed wetting then so can others too and that’s a huge invasion of those poor kids’ privacy.

• Sad

barryjones

VIP Member
Cannot stand her. Don’t use ‘trauma’ for content if you’re not going to expand on it.

You absolutely do not have to share your trauma with anyone. So if you don’t want to, stop alluding to it.

This woman’s main issue is that she’s so devoid of anything that she begs for attention from strangers online and she’s getting increasingly more desperate and resorting to weirder and creepier ways of getting it. Real therapy, now!

• Heart
So I know her, she isn't Bi. Never had been. Never will be. She won't leave Steve, he won't leave her. She's never been interested in women before. This is new. Hence why no one believes her.

Also she was never close to taking her own life during the last breakdown. Yes she wanted to after the birth of her first child. But not once did she divulge during her breakdown last year that she wanted to take her own life. I call BS on this.

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’m laughing at her rant about Instagram taking offence to her pics. Thanks Instagram for once you’re right saving us from looking at that atrocious sight!! Take it as a hint laura STOP TRYING TO BE RELEVANT. She’s stood spread eagled that’s why they say it’s sexual solicitation. No one posts a pic like that showing your manky minge off and your tits. ITS NOT NORMAL but you love it because you don’t love yourself. You crave others attention even if it’s bad. Your poor kids will be in therapy their whole lives if you carry on. You absolute tragedy

God Laura, ADHD is a lot more complex than being a bit forgetful or impulsive! I find it so annoying how ADHD is the new "thing" to have.
I know people who genuinely have ADHD and it can make life incredibly difficult for them sometimes.
Grrr this woman grinds my gears!!

• Heart

Ellerose

Why does she always do this face?
She is hands down one of the most hideous women I’ve ever seen in my life. Those unnecessarily awful faces she pulls make me cringe. My husband is usually really chilled out and kind about people but even he finds everything about her repulsive.
She’s nauseating to look at and nauseating by nature.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh fuck off laura….then fuck off sone more. If you’re a victim of abuse in therapy etc you wouldn’t be posting about the situation so nonchalantly!!!! IT DIDNT FUCKING HAPPEN. She’s so vile pretending to be a victim all the time and thinking men are after her because she’s so irresistible. Please someone do something and take her phone off her!!!!!
God almighty, can none of these dickheads go anywhere without an awful experience happening?

What probably happened is that a bloke sat next to her and was off his face and tried to talk to her. Not a nice thing to happen and you do feel threatened when alone. I’ve had that happen before and simply got up and walked away.

But in instagram land, that seed of content is planted and everything gets exaggerated. They ALL do it.

barryjones

VIP Member
Doesn’t care about people’s opinions? Could have fooled me.

Laura if you wanna live your life how you want and don’t want people commenting- here’s a novel idea, get off the internet! Believe it or not you could delete Instagram, put your phone down and never broadcast your filthy self again. Nah didn’t think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
She will no
Doubt announce it herself but we were right all along
Right about what? You can’t just allude to stuff then go quiet. Either you’re talking BS or you’re Laura/someone close to Laura coming on the thread to shit stir. So come out with it. We’re all waiting…

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
What's happened?
just a huge rant in her stories, explaining that she's in an even worse mood,l than usual she's furious at steve for literally breathing and is generally very angry and aggressive. and sweary, and then gives a warning to anyone who dares to potentially criticise her behaviour, saying that anyone who is concerned for her children or questions her relationship. with her husband - the speculation that he's gay is obviously getting to her - is a cunt and needs to "go fuck their mother-effing selves" because she doesn't give a fuck about anyone's "cunt-headed" opinions etc etc. just Laura, being as pleasant as ever is about the gist of it. essentially, she's in a shit mood, and has decided to make use of SM to process her rage and verbally abuse her audience in the process. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
and as for her referring to past speculation about steve's sexuality, she seems to have missed the fact that we're all waiting for the moment she decides to announce that she is gay/trans/non-binary...!

• Haha