Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off laura….then duck off sone more. If you’re a victim of abuse in therapy etc you wouldn’t be posting about the situation so nonchalantly!!!! IT DIDNT bleeping HAPPEN. She’s so vile pretending to be a victim all the time and thinking men are after her because she’s so irresistible. Please someone do something and take her phone off her!!!!!
God almighty, can none of these dickheads go anywhere without an awful experience happening?

What probably happened is that a bloke sat next to her and was off his face and tried to talk to her. Not a nice thing to happen and you do feel threatened when alone. I’ve had that happen before and simply got up and walked away.

But in instagram land, that seed of content is planted and everything gets exaggerated. They ALL do it.

Reactions: 16
Oh duck off laura….then duck off sone more. If you’re a victim of abuse in therapy etc you wouldn’t be posting about the situation so nonchalantly!!!! IT DIDNT bleeping HAPPEN. She’s so vile pretending to be a victim all the time and thinking men are after her because she’s so irresistible. Please someone do something and take her phone off her!!!!!
Came here to say this. I am not one for not believe if women, but this, this didn’t happen. If something did happen I seriously doubt it was like this. More like man asked ‘you ok love’ and then buggered off.

I used to like her, but now she gives me the big ick. New to this thread, but seriously, how do her kids feel about this!? Poor Steve too - seriously he is long suffering. I predict she will leave him and become lesbian. The groundwork has been laid I think with the post about previous concerns the marriage wouldn’t survive.

Reactions: 8
A ) the term is Train Guard not conductor
B) they sit in their own bit in the middle of the train usually with an un-openeable door. Usually you can only speak to them by getting off and walking along platform. How would guard know exactly who got off they are checking safety not ID parade.
C) if the bloke was sitting opposite you how could he pull a table down......are they not on the back of the chair in front?
D) she said he wanted to follow her (obvs as sooo beautiful) but never made a mention of where the guide dog was sat!?
E) it's light until about 10pm and she would not be walking home it's too far.

I'm getting pig sick of her bullshit stories for attention at least get your facts straight. They again making a mockery of those who have really been through this sort of thing

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn’t happen Laura.
I’m also getting sick to the back teeth of all these instahuns with their stories.
Women should be vigilant Laura, just like men should be and younger boys and girls because the world is full of assholes, thieves, rapists, con artists (like yourself) who love nothing more than to intimated and take advantage of people. There is nothing wrong with anyone striking up a conversation with a random stranger on a train.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The audacity of having a line right in front of someone and not offering them one.

bleeping cheek I tell thee 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor bloke was probably desperately trying to rid himself the smell of that beast by snorting carpet freshner. Imagine having to sit opposite that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
that's the biggest load of shite I've ever read in my life

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can the stinking mess not go anywhere without there being a drama? Last time she was in London she claimed to be on her period and leaking through her clothes. The lies she will tell for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's the biggest liar on the planet, so according to her latest post she was made to feel so intimated by a man and thought she was going to be attacked but she is chirpy and gurning away ready for a q&a now? She needs to do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
3 words …. THAT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!

I’ve literally just read this after I posted 🤣🤣 I said practically the same thing! 😂
Another 2 words since it looks like I’ve just repeated what you said 🙈 …..bleeping LIAR! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Urgh. I cannot believe what a tragic little lying bleep she is. Pardon my language. But there really is no other word to describe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So in the Q&A she would tell her 15 year old self to get in to therapy sooner…. So the ‘trauma’ happened before 15?

Reactions: 4
So women can’t leave the house purely because they are women??? Is she a bleeping bellend or what. Shall we all just not go out everywhere coz the worlds a big bad place??? Seriously and ppl applaud her! I tell you what try telling that to my friends daughter who was raped aged 13!! She’s actually living her best life now because you know what she’s dealt with it and moved on. Shall she just stay in her house and be afraid of living?? What a bleeping stupid thing to say. All because you haven’t dealt with your tit and now you like flashing you flaps at everyone and stink to high heaven doesn’t mean all women are like you. I wouldn’t even call you a woman you don’t deserve the title!!! Honestly she’s proper rattled my cage with her outright lies. I really do hope Steve leaves her and takes her boys she’s the bleeping dregs of society

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.