Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh. Just seen that she's going to Thailand next year. I'm going in October and knowing that it's her dream holiday has kinda killed my buzz. Haha.

I guess I've just got to remember that she will be every bit the classless British bleep abroad, and I won't be. Levels. 🤣

Reactions: 4
‘People are desperate to have their voice heard over the internet’ or some tit like that. Pot kettle. But 👋 hi KDIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has said in the past when I used to know her that she used to read tattle. She hated how the people could slag off PTWM so badly so looked at herself on tattle and that her brother reads tattle too and he replies to people positively but apparently the tattlers block positive comments about her 😂 she said she doesn't read it often but she does have moments that she reads it. That was a few years ago now but doubt it's changed much!

She does read it, clearly!

Reactions: 2
‘People are desperate to have their voice heard over the internet’ or some tit like that. Pot kettle. But 👋 hi KDIL.
Knee Deep in Life? more like Knee Deep in this cunting, crappy, piss poor website Tattle! hi Laura! 👋🏻

nothing says "i'm feeling rattled by the comments on tattle" than uploading angry stories to IG ranting about how much other people's opinions have no impact on you and claiming you never read tattle! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 8
You’re allowed an opinion as long as its exactly the same as hers.

That rant about tattle. I don’t read it never even looked at it don’t even know the name of the website SWEAR ON MY MUMS LIFE 🙄

duck off love. Your opinion isn’t the only one. You’re not right 100% of the time (hardly any of the time if I’m honest). This getting on your soapbox and yelling about what’s right and wrong…what gives you the right?! This sanctimonious preaching is laughable from a woman who looks and behaves the way she does.
i literally found this website because she mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i literally found this website because she mentioned it
i initiallly found this website because it was mentioned angrily by some influenza or other - can't even remember which! it's hilarious how they think that referring to it as "the website that shan't be named" or whatever else while ranting about bullies and trolls isn't going to pique people's curiosity and cause them to seek it out. once they're here, their eyes are opened and they stay - happy to find somewhere they can share their honest opinions without being immediately blocked! the more influenza highlight the existence of tattle, the more popular a website it becomes, yet people's opinions rattle them so much, they can't resist moaning about it for sympathy engagement - and it always backfires! 🤦🏻‍♀️

hello and welcome to all the newbies directed here by Laura's earlier outburst! 👋🏻

She has said in the past when I used to know her that she used to read tattle. She hated how the people could slag off PTWM so badly so looked at herself on tattle and that her brother reads tattle too and he replies to people positively but apparently the tattlers block positive comments about her 😂 she said she doesn't read it often but she does have moments that she reads it. That was a few years ago now but doubt it's changed much!

Of course they all read it.
He’s a complete dick and her sister who was a witch where we grew up. They thought the were gods gift and I remember they had a party my parents went to and my dad thought they were dicks too and he is a very well established business man in portsmouth and our house was bigger and not in a crappy area.

She thinks Instagram is the entertainment industry 🤣

Of course they all read it.
He’s a complete dick and her sister who was a witch where we grew up. They thought the were gods gift and I remember they had a party my parents went to and my dad thought they were dicks too and he is a very well established business man in portsmouth and our house was bigger and not in a crappy area.

Reactions: 3
It never ceases to amaze me that these influencers just don’t get it.

Before social media was a thing, people were famous via tv, radio, etc. And those people get talked about, good or bad, you love them or hate them. It’s called having an opinion.

Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok it’s no different. You are putting yourself out there to the public. And in turn the public have their opinion. I don’t get what they do not understand about this.

Obviously private abusive messages, doxxing etc is not on, totally wrong. But you cannot put yourself willingly in the public eye, want the numbers, the deals, the freebies and everything else that has benefitted you and then moan when some SOME people, not ALL don’t like you.

Reactions: 9
She thinks tattlers are attention seekers 😂😂😂😂 omg she’s such a bellend 😂😂😂
Laura ‘hey Steve if I get my flaps out on Instagram, make out how grotty I am, tell everyone I’m suffering trauma but not actually tell them why, will that get me attention???’
Laura you are the biggest bleep on these tattle threads 😂😂😂 keep reading about how you’re ruining your kids lives not to mention your husbands yet you still choose to be the biggest bleep going!! You ought to be ashamed of yourself that you can be so hypocritical of ppl with real true views of your erratic behaviour that NEEDS social service intervention. If and only IF it’s all an act and you don’t live the scummy life you portray THEN AGAIN YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FAKEST bleep!!!! You can’t have it both ways. GET PROPER HELP your kids will thank you for it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you know, I do understand it must be difficult to know people enjoy to witch about you, but frankly, when you make the decision to share your life (and labia) on social media that's exactly what should be expected.

if Laura was as mentally sound as she claims to be, surely she wouldn't be ranting about tattle at all? surely her stance should just be "yeah they witch about me, that's fine, they're allowed to."

she just comes across as so hypocritical. she witches about women constantly, but the second we witch about her it isn't okay?

Reactions: 11
She is RAGING!!! Very clearly rattled by what has been said here. And Laura hun, you obviously do read here and don’t like being called out and using the c word repeatedly is so uncouth!

Reactions: 6
Knee Deep in Life? more like Knee Deep in this cunting, crappy, piss poor website Tattle! hi Laura! 👋🏻

nothing says "i'm feeling rattled by the comments on tattle" than uploading angry stories to IG ranting about how much other people's opinions have no impact on you and claiming you never read tattle! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Next thread title - Knee Deep in Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hi Laura 👋🏼 Fancy seeing you here 😂

How the duck are they affording a holiday to Thailand?! 🤯 the rest of the country are on their knees with the rising cost of living barely making ends meet. Yet Steve has been off work for months sick, and she doesn’t even have a bleeping job! How?! HOW?!?! 😠🤯

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Pre SM “famous” people were found on the tv, not roaming around their own filthy house,unwashed, in their grubby underwear. It was still a job, still is. You got up,bathed, went to work. She is pure filth. The house is always a tit tip, her content is getting old, nothing edgy or funny about it. The gif suit she started with was “funny” as people were starting to buy from wish etc but that’s old af now and not relevant. Trying to make comedy by taking the endless piss out of thinner, prettier, younger women is ridiculous. Needs to grow up and leave the “influencing” to people of character.

How the duck are they affording a holiday to Thailand?! 🤯 the rest of the country are on their knees with the rising cost of living barely making ends meet. Yet Steve has been off work for months sick, and she doesn’t even have a bleeping job! How?! HOW?!?! 😠🤯
I guess they were both on full pay while signed off work sick for months on end with their mEnTaL HeaLTh and given all they do is slob around their house doing naff all they can probably save a fair bit. The ads pay a few thousand a pop as well remember. She’s done a few hasn’t she? Deodorant? I don’t have Instagram anymore so that’s only from what I read here!

I agree; it’s a bit crass to be showing off about it. I’m glad their kids get to enjoy a nice break though, although I’m sure they’d prefer a more balanced home life day-to-day than the tit show they endure just for a brief holiday 🤷‍♀️

I came to write this same thing! I mean she is a best selling author now…so, book money? Lol if so then what a waste!

I guess they were both on full pay while signed off work sick for months on end with their mEnTaL HeaLTh and given all they do is slob around their house doing naff all they can probably save a fair bit. The ads pay a few thousand a pop as well remember. She’s done a few hasn’t she? Deodorant? I don’t have Instagram anymore so that’s only from what I read here!

I agree; it’s a bit crass to be showing off about it. I’m glad their kids get to enjoy a nice break though, although I’m sure they’d prefer a more balanced home life day-to-day than the tit show they endure just for a brief holiday 🤷‍♀️
Not to mention the several holidays they’ve already had. Wonder if Steve’s workmates are liking the fact he’s had 6 months off work having a jolly going on holiday etc?? I bet she’s on pip and getting all the benefits she can which makes a mockery of the system for real people. I mean how can they afford two lots of unlimited therapy??? She’s just a vile smelly witch who needs to duck off social media before it ruins her kids…..but we all know Laura’s too selfish to think about anyone BUT HERSELF I really do hope she gets found out I really do. There’s thousands of accounts out there that are successful BUT THEYRE NOT ON HERE LAURA BECAUSE THEY ARE NICE PPL AND NOT FAKE LIKE YOU. Go have a wash and sit your fat ass down and think about why ppl call you out on your bullshit and why ppl talk about you on here. If we wanted attention we wouldn’t have fake names would we you stupid bint 😂😂😂

Not to mention the several holidays they’ve already had. Wonder if Steve’s workmates are liking the fact he’s had 6 months off work having a jolly going on holiday etc?? I bet she’s on pip and getting all the benefits she can which makes a mockery of the system for real people. I mean how can they afford two lots of unlimited therapy??? She’s just a vile smelly witch who needs to duck off social media before it ruins her kids…..but we all know Laura’s too selfish to think about anyone BUT HERSELF I really do hope she gets found out I really do. There’s thousands of accounts out there that are successful BUT THEYRE NOT ON HERE LAURA BECAUSE THEY ARE NICE PPL AND NOT FAKE LIKE YOU. Go have a wash and sit your fat ass down and think about why ppl call you out on your bullshit and why ppl talk about you on here. If we wanted attention we wouldn’t have fake names would we you stupid bint 😂😂😂
you mean Opinionated isn't your real name? she's a turd

• Haha

I think she sells her grubby underwear online

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.