Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When did you leave BP?

Oh dear Laura you really are a very odd woman!

Oh and Laura … keep a eye out for me in the morning and I will give you a wave x awe can grab a coffee if you like and you can be opinionated about the women sat around you who have their own opinions too but they not allowed to vent theirs like you do so publicly. Why? Because you’re an absolute weirdo
Year 2000

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Why are her sex toys under the bed when she has 2 children one being 6. Put them high. Strikes me that she wants them found!
She has two children? I’ve only ever heard her talk about H 😱

How can you lift up a mattress and see in the drawers of the bed???? And when you have bed bugs of course you invite friends around to eat and take bugs home with them.

I bet the bed bug story was another skit she created so she could say she has a massive sex toy collection. For most people ...if it were true they would be so embarrassed they wouldn't be announcing it proudly whilst pretending to cringe.
I can’t find the video! Do you know how long ago it was posted please?

Last edited:

shifttea

Someone really needs to identify the store shes in, and send the video to management. I wish i could but im in Australia and have no idea!

I mean i dont think its normal do even think that its ok to behave that way in a dressing room especially where clothing items are going to be touching genitals!
she lives in Gosport so it'll be whatever one is closest to there

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
Was she in tk max in that tik tok? Looks like it from the tags on the clothes. It should be sent to the manager because surely, after being up the crack of her sweaty arse, those clothes are no longer fit to be sold.
What an absolute vile excuse for a human being she is 🤮
Oh god I’m gonna have to watch the TikTok now you’ve all been talking about it and I’m going to regret it and want to pour bleach in my eyes afterwards 😬🧴👀😳

Mich_G_1801

I thought I could see flaps 🤢🤮 so I reported it. I don't want to be seeing that on fb (I don't follow her, it was shared by a friend)

Stephie

VIP Member
Is there a reason she's so desperate to get her vagina on the gram? They aren't censoring you because your trying to be rEaL! maybe she should consider some people just don't want to see her or anyone else naked on insta when its a platform for lots of ages groups!?
She gets off on it