Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone asks if she has been assessed for ADHD, and Laura is quick to clarify that she doesn't fit enough of the criteria....with the obligatory reminder that she has been diagnosed with PTSD and trauma! any opportunity to drop her "trauma" into the conversation! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for the question about steve's reaction to her announcing she's bi on SM while he was sitting on the other side of the room, totally oblivious to the fact she was about to come out publicly before she'd even mentioned it to him, she doesn't "think" he was shocked or bothered! good to know that she prioritised coming out to a bunch of strangers on IG before telling her actual husband or family, and then didn't even bother to talk to him about it after she'd shared the stories! she assumes he might have an issue with it if she fucked off and left him for "another woman" - loved the unintentional phrasing there 🤣 - but otherwise she simply doesn't care about his feelings - or the feelings of her boys. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i still think that deciding to come out as bi during pride month is way too much of a coincidence, when there has been speculation abotut her sexuality for months. it's just a current bandwagon she's realised she can exploit for attention! 👌🏻

Reactions: 15
It’s literally like a before and after in the tabloids of someone who has had a proper breakdown. She needs real psychological help.

Reactions: 16
She isn't even aware she has tortoises not turtles 🙄
THIS. like yeah, in America - and potentially other countries - they refer to both turtles and tortoises as turtles, and the question may have been sent by a follower from the US - but she should be fully aware that she has bleeping tortoises. and as for her casual "yeah, they're easy to look after" - only because she quite clearly doesn't take care of them adequately! they're not just meant to wander the garden, and be fed only lettuce ffs - or be so neglected that they are allowed to escape and be found in the road by a neighbour, undoubtedly without Laura having noticed it was missing! 😡

the whole reason that you have to licence to own a tortoise in the UK is because they were cared for so badly when they were popular pets in the 60s/70s and so many died as a result of their owners not knowing that they needed more than to wander around and eat grass, with no attention paid to their need for certain temperatures and humidity and vitamins and appropriate foods. poor tortoises obviously aren't being cared for properly, which doesn't surprise me if she inherited them from someone and thought she could simply shove them outside in the garden to fend for themselves. 😔

Reactions: 7
THIS. like yeah, in America - and potentially other countries - they refer to both turtles and tortoises as turtles, and the question may have been sent by a follower from the US - but she should be fully aware that she has bleeping tortoises. and as for her casual "yeah, they're easy to look after" - only because she quite clearly doesn't take care of them adequately! they're not just meant to wander the garden, and be fed only lettuce ffs - or be so neglected that they are allowed to escape and be found in the road by a neighbour, undoubtedly without Laura having noticed it was missing! 😡

the whole reason that you have to licence to own a tortoise in the UK is because they were cared for so badly when they were popular pets in the 60s/70s and so many died as a result of their owners not knowing that they needed more than to wander around and eat grass, with no attention paid to their need for certain temperatures and humidity and vitamins and appropriate foods. poor tortoises obviously aren't being cared for properly, which doesn't surprise me if she inherited them from someone and thought she could simply shove them outside in the garden to fend for themselves. 😔
Plus one of them looks like it’s pyramiding due to poor diet. She can’t even look after herself never mind getting all these animals. God knows what her house smells like!!! If my boy doesn’t clean his hamster out every week it stinks like a litter tray!

Reactions: 6
Plus one of them looks like it’s pyramiding due to poor diet. She can’t even look after herself never mind getting all these animals. God knows what her house smells like!!! If my boy doesn’t clean his hamster out every week it stinks like a litter tray!
in terms of the tortoises, i get the impression they are never inside the house - she seems to just leave them to roam the garden, which would explain the pyramiding due to a lack of necessary UV light and not bothering to ensure their dietary requirements are being met - i very much doubt she ensures they are getting enough calcium if she's letting them. wander around outside and find their own food, and it's risky as tortoises can't just eat anything - some plants are toxic to tortoises and i don't expect she will have even considered what plants are growing in her garden. 😔

Reactions: 5
Also anyone else feel like she does these “ask me anything” boxes far too often? How big is her ego to have to do it numerous times a week and she does it because she loves going on and on and on and on about herself and trying to give out advise to people about TRAUMA AND PTSD!!!

Reactions: 4
Also anyone else feel like she does these “ask me anything” boxes far too often? How big is her ego to have to do it numerous times a week and she does it because she loves going on and on and on and on about herself and trying to give out advise to people about TRAUMA AND PTSD!!!
She does it because she has no content so relies on her followers to give her content!

And like you say to go on about her trauma and PTSD. Which BTW knowing her she never mentioned a thing prior to the breakdown and was worried about a blood test but never having a panic attack about it that's totally new and I question if made up! She does these boxes so she can advice people to go to therapy.

Reactions: 5
she clearly loves the attention and thrives on the belief that people are truly interested in her life, and also posting question boxes will drastically increase the amount of interacting with her - it's all an engagement tactic. 😡

i hate how so many influenza have jumped ont he mental health bandwagon, are privileged enough to be able to pay for private therapy - and then assume the fact that they are in therapy means they are fully qualified to give out advice on SM! it's bleeping dangerous. although in Laura's case, she doesn't seem to hand out a huge amount of advice on mental health - her "ask my anything" boxes seem simply to be used an opportunity to see how many times she can use the word "trauma"! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get the impression that her and Steve are likely swingers? (Not that there’s anything wrong with that if there are any in here)

How does she now know she is suddenly Bi? She is obsessed with exhibitionism, obsessed with sex toys and I get the feeling that if she could get away with it, she would flaunt naked on social media also. I’m surprised she and Steve haven’t set up an OF adults account.

I liked Laura when her first videos come out, her initial videos I thought were hilarious. She then started getting weirder and weirder and suddenly she had PTSD and all sorts of other mental health issues. She then started changing her appearance, the over bearing tattoos and the silly haircut. I recall seeing a few videos of her last year with clearly very visible underarm hair and I thought, oh no, what a grotbag. I get she was trying to normalise it for woman but it genuinely made me gag a little. There’s other times where you can see she has just woken up and not bothered brushing her teeth as she suffers badly from plaque on her big front nashers.
I get what she is trying to do with the normalisation of what we all invariably look like from time to time but to flaunt that on social media and up close with the selfie type videos so you can literally see her Furry teeth, hairy armpits and her whiskers from time to time is not empowering, it just shows a lack of basic hygiene and self pride.
I also wonder if her mental health issues are caused by social media itself. She needs to keep finding new content and she needs to dig deeper and deeper each day for it that that genuinely must be stressful in itself. Once her kids start getting older and then their Mums videos are being passed around the group chats at school etc then invariably it’s the children that will suffer from being picked on or slagged off.

As for Steve, I think he’s probably a nice guy, stuck with her because the kids and too scared to get out. You can just tell that she is the boss and likely bullies him in private.

But yes, I am convinced they are a pair of swingers from how they behave.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.