Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell.

“Doesn’t always get parenting right but he tries bless him *pat on head*”

Is she absolutely delusional? YOU’RE the main problem. Don’t get me wrong he deserves some flack for enabling you but how dare you be so condescending.

Gotta keep belittling him and putting him down in case he realises what the duck he’s done marrying that mess.
I’m really shocked she’s posted that .. Happy Father’s Day .. then put downs!!! Yeah gotta keep him down till he realises he could do so much better & fcks off with someone who has self respect & washes!!! She really needs to look at her own parenting before commenting on anyone else!!!

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell.

Is she absolutely delusional? YOU’RE the main problem. Don’t get me wrong he deserves some flack for enabling you but how dare you be so condescending.

Gotta keep belittling him and putting him down in case he realises what the duck he’s done marrying that mess.
backhanded compliment, they are as bad as each other

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell.

I've sent a message to her about this on my other insta account, let's see if she responds

Reactions: 4
He’s embarrassing ! Oh how I laughed . Dont know how she dares.
overlooking the comments about Steve and the absolute hypocrisy of labelling him as embarrassing - i genuinely HATE when influencers post these totally meaningless, disingenuous messages on mother's/father's day - all empty words about how they realise that it may be a difficult day for many, yet quickly followed by a reminder that they are lucky enough to still have their parents and that they will be spending the day celebrating with their families. like, great - but perhaps simply focus on spending the day with your dad, rather than prioritising plastering photos and stories all over SM which you know your elderly father won't see, and could actually be very upsetting for people who see them and no longer have their father/have never had a father in their life/have a broken relationship with their father etc etc - all the reasons she has highlighted!

admittedly, it's not just Laura - all the instahuns do it, almost as a pointless "trigger warning" which they then thinks justifies them spending the entire day sharing photos and stories and memories and talking about how special and amazing their fathers are, with no further thought given to the feelings of their followers! and sure, i'm not saying people shouldn't acknowledge the day or spend time with their father etc - it's just the entirely unnecessary splurge of endless posts and stories which will not be seen by their father and could be hurtful to their followers so....why bother?! it's just insensitive and unnecessary, and if you genuinely cared about your followers and their mental wellbeing, you wouldn't purposefully make the day into such a huge deal. one post or story would suluffice, and then you would spend the day focusing on the father you are lucky enough to still be able to spend time with. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
Someones triggered and addressed all your comments in her stories 🤣🤣🤣

Hi Laura 👋 Put some clothes on, get some help and parent your children. From what we see, Steve seems be doing it solo. Whilst dealing with a very unwell partner, who humiliates & belittles him & treats him like tit on the daily

Reactions: 13
So apparently I'm a bleep, hit a nerve there eh Laura, and I'm blocked too, can give it out but not take it

Sorry forgot to say that she is an even bigger bleep than me, poor Steve, run for the hills you trampled on doormat, see the light my friend, plan your escape and take those poor little boys with you, give them a better life cos the one they have got at the moment is appalling

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So apparently I'm a bleep, hit a nerve there eh Laura, and I'm blocked too, can give it out but not take it

Sorry forgot to say that she is an even bigger bleep than me, poor Steve, run for the hills you trampled on doormat, see the light my friend, plan your escape and take those poor little boys with you, give them a better life cos the one they have got at the moment is appalling
If she's so triggered (sorry to use a KDIL favourite buzz word) she should consider that maybe people will question what she means when it's worded in a tit way and she's in the public eye (barely) we don't understand anything you do or say Laura as it's contradictory, vile or just lies!

Reactions: 7
I don’t see the Marilyn Manson….. alls I see is old Hayley here.

ps- *sobs* these are some pics I took earlier on *snot dribbles down face* *smile* *more sobs* I’ve came so far….. yeah and pre order my book *sniff* *😬🤧😢😁*

B516AA6B-4685-4AEA-A9FD-074D4C23FDDA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Laura instead of calling people c**NTS for having an opinion that you so freely rant everyone should have..... you should take a long hard look at yourself. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on your social media as long as it agrees with yours. If it doesn't then you delete the comments and block them. If you can't stand negativity of people disagreeing or not liking you don't go on social media! You chose to make a buck this way and sell your families dignity down river so don't whinge or censor others just suck it up buttercup or give up and get a real job

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she always do this face?
She is hands down one of the most hideous women I’ve ever seen in my life. Those unnecessarily awful faces she pulls make me cringe. My husband is usually really chilled out and kind about people but even he finds everything about her repulsive.
She’s nauseating to look at and nauseating by nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If you put you life on SM, you need to expect that not everyone is going to agree with your chosen life style.

Calling someone a cnut does not make you hip!

Reactions: 12
If you put you life on SM, you need to expect that not everyone is going to agree with your chosen life style.

Calling someone a cnut does not make you hip!
calling someone a bleep simply for having an opinion on the stuff SHE chooses to post on SM is utterly pathetic! like, she's allowed to do and say whatever she wants, act in a way that will humiliate her children, make nasty comments about her husband and mock and shame women who she is jealous of based on their weight and appearance - but that's not cuntish at all! oh no. the cunts are those people who disagree with her behaviour and dare to criticise her or share their opinion! if you can't cope with hearing opinions which differ to your own, maybe don't share your life on SM - particularly when you're purposefully attempting to make your lifestyle and behaviour appear edgy and controversial just so you can call people cunts when they comment on it - which you know damn well they will, because that's exactly your intention! 🤦🏻‍♀️

equally, i can't imagine she'd take kindly to steve writing something about that on mother's day. y'know, like "she is the mother of our boys - she publicly humiliates them in a daily basis by acting like a bleep on the internet, and absolutely doesn't care that she is setting them up to be bullied in the future, plus there is no denying that she's really dirty and would stink less if she bathed regularly, has a piercing that the bits giggle about because it looks like a huge spot, and she often totally fucks up at parenting and blames on her fabricated experiences of "trauma" - but hey, she's still their mum!" she wouldn't be impressed if anyone questioned her crappy mothering skills - especially if they did so in a post on SM - which she's literally proved by her reaction earlier, declaring that anyone who has issues with what she said is a bleep! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The reason she pulls that weird face is to be as obnoxious as possible. . As in fck u anybody that doesn’t think I’m hilarious!! She’s like these old men that are constantly telling smutty jokes & if you don’t find them funny it’s because you don’t have a sense of humour … it’s never the fact that she’s not funny .. she clearly thinks she’s hilarious with her humour which is like a ten yr olds sense of humour .. grow up laura .. you just show yourself up every fckin day .. get some self respect

The thing is you can’t put that much of your life and inner workings of your labia on socials and expect people to NOT have an opinion. It just doesn’t work like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.