Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new to this thread.. i thought initially she was trying to be the UK's Celeste Barber who i actually do find funny...but i am gob smacked at the way she portrays herself...and all the people who say how hilarious she is...baffling! The fact that she has 2 sons makes it even worse...poor kids how utterly embarrassing for them. She is an exibitionist nothing less... crude asf .. don't think I'll search her name again in a hurry
Celeste Barber does what she does with a little more decorum and she is an excellent writer and comedian. Nothing about her is skanky or embarrassing.

KIDL tried to copy her but fell far short. She makes everything look crass and I agree, I am always aghast at people who think she’s funny!

Reactions: 12
new to this thread.. i thought initially she was trying to be the UK's Celeste Barber who i actually do find funny...but i am gob smacked at the way she portrays herself...and all the people who say how hilarious she is...baffling! The fact that she has 2 sons makes it even worse...poor kids how utterly embarrassing for them. She is an exibitionist nothing less... crude asf .. don't think I'll search her name again in a hurry
oh, that was definitely her dream! she absolutely loves Celeste Barber, has seen her live shows etc - and obvs thought that using her content for inspiration copying her content her would be a way to ensure her success on SM! yet she's ended up as a cheap, knock-off imitation - desperate to be as famous as her idol, yet failing miserably. Celeste seems to be doing well for herself, yet KDIL is a crude, vulgar, grubby, unsuccessful embarrassment - to herself and her children. 🤢🤢

oh, that was definitely her dream! she absolutely loves Celeste Barber, has seen her live shows etc - and obvs thought that using her content for inspiration copying her content her would be a way to ensure her success on SM! yet she's ended up as a cheap, knock-off imitation - desperate to be as famous as her idol, yet failing miserably. Celeste seems to be doing well for herself, yet KDIL is a crude, vulgar, grubby, unsuccessful embarrassment - to herself and her children. 🤢🤢
If you scroll back on her page she did a post addressing that she was basically ripping off what Celeste had been doing years prior and actually had the audacity to write that she's successful in her own right 😂 she's never been anything other than a shite imitation, I don't even think her old videos are particularly funny, she just comes off as OTT and awkward.

Reactions: 5
If you scroll back on her page she did a post addressing that she was basically ripping off what Celeste had been doing years prior and actually had the audacity to write that she's successful in her own right 😂 she's never been anything other than a shite imitation, I don't even think her old videos are particularly funny, she just comes off as OTT and awkward.
they say that imitation is the best form of flattery but, unsurprisingly, it seems that Celeste isn't overly flattered or take it as a compliment to have KDIL copying her content and creating crude, knock-off versions of her videos. KDIL is obvs an. avid follower of Celeste's account, yet Celeste doesn't follow her. the ultimate snub!

it really speaks volumes that her vulgar content does not have the approval of her idol - the woman she is totally ripping off - yet she's so self obsessed she just doesn't see it! the sheer audacity of claiming that she is successful when everything she creates is simply a crass imitation of someone else's work, which she has put no thought or effort into creating - except to ensure she adds an additional layer of vulgarity and grime. i think it's incredibly awkward that Celeste is obvs fully aware that her content is being badly imitated - especially because KDIL tags her constantly, desperate to be noticed - yet clearly wants absolutely nothing to do with her and purposefully distances herself as far as possibly, so as not to have her own reputation tarnished by association with such a skank. i would be so embarrassed if I was KDIL - especially the way that she genuinely believes she is successful! hell, i feel humiliated on her behalf - the way she desperately attempts to make Celeste aware of her cringe reels, and is totally ignored by her idol must be a total slap in the face. it's unfortunate that KDIL doesn't interpret it as an indication that she should give up. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
i didn't realise she was an avid fan of CB , however i could definitely see what she is trying to do by imitating her .. difference is Kdil takes it too far with the smut and vulgarity, people must be laughing AT her and not WITH her?? i have a good sense of humour and love a laugh, but , she's really not funny at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her latest post makes me feel really uncomfortable. She was desperate from the get go to have Steve’s arse out and you can see her trying to turn him towards the camera.

What I would like to know is where her two boys are when she is filming all this ‘content’. Because I guarantee they are also in the house with her and Steve and probably see/hear a lot of what goes on. Poor boys. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, social services should intervene.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never looked at Celeste’s page but just had a glimpse - one of the first grid posts is Celeste taking the piss out of a model eating a massive cake. How is this any different to what KDIL is doing re: body shaming etc? It’s the same thing. Granted, KDIL is the Wish version of Celeste by the looks of things, but they’re using the same MO to provide comedy - which is, taking the piss out of someone else’s body.

Reactions: 5
I’ve never looked at Celeste’s page but just had a glimpse - one of the first grid posts is Celeste taking the piss out of a model eating a massive cake. How is this any different to what KDIL is doing re: body shaming etc? It’s the same thing. Granted, KDIL is the Wish version of Celeste by the looks of things, but they’re using the same MO to provide comedy - which is, taking the piss out of someone else’s body.
I think it's just an ironic take on the fact the original video is a silly and cringy one in the first place, it's not that deep. KDIL tries to do the same but is just vulgar and nasty everytime. Although I have no doubt with KDIL she does it as her followers seems to be a mummy brigade loving her apparent 'relatability'

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I never see any negative comments on anything Laura posts, whether it be on Instagram or TikTok etc. The internet is a mean place at times and I’d have put money on the fact that people would have commented publically to her how vile and repulsive she is on at least one of those platforms as I’ve seen it happen on other people’s posts and accounts. So she must be furiously deleting anything negative that anyone puts because I don’t believe for one second that the hideous creature doesn’t get called out on her vulgarity.

Reactions: 11
I never see any negative comments on anything Laura posts, whether it be on Instagram or TikTok etc. The internet is a mean place at times and I’d have put money on the fact that people would have commented publically to her how vile and repulsive she is on at least one of those platforms as I’ve seen it happen on other people’s posts and accounts. So she must be furiously deleting anything negative that anyone puts because I don’t believe for one second that the hideous creature doesn’t get called out on her vulgarity.
She does, I know she’s mentioned it in her stories a good number of times. Very much lile
PTWM in that respect

Laura. Just like we do not want to see your flabby, spotty arse. We do not want to see your pussy whipped husbands either. Along with your flaps. And his cock you were itching to get out in your latest desperate attempt to expose genitals to those who do not want to see them. Get help for your perverse fetish. It's beyond disturbing now

Reactions: 14
I literally have no words for that ad. I cannot comprehend how these companies think she is a good ambassador/person to advertise their products. She is absolutely repulsive. Every ad she does or product I see her wearing or endorsing has the opposite effect on me and makes me never want to buy it or use it. Disgusting, vile creature she is!
There’s so many better ways to have advertised that product.. sitting there plainly and saying ‘this is a great addition to the bedroom..etc etc…’ rather than trying to sell it in such a cheap and tacky way.. she mind as well said ‘Steve tries but he doesn’t quite manage the job..’ She never fails to shock me..

Sometimes I get a bee in my bonnet about something and at the moment it's this disgusting person's behaviour which is why, aswell as messaging Lelo I also emailed the CEO of the company. I don't think they are very impressed at all. Also I see we have a big announcement today. God help us all

Sometimes I get a bee in my bonnet about something and at the moment it's this disgusting person's behaviour which is why, aswell as messaging Lelo I also emailed the CEO of the company. I don't think they are very impressed at all.
Did you get replies from them at all? (Apart from the DM one which said we can see where you’re coming from). What did they say? Or are you not allowed to disclose that?

Reactions: 2
Did you get replies from them at all? (Apart from the DM one which said we can see where you’re coming from). What did they say? Or are you not allowed to disclose that?
Got a reply from the email, I'll post it later when I get home

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.