Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knee Deep In Life thread 3 previous thread here:

Winning title to @AFlyOnYourWall edited due to swears, original is “Trauma” this, “trauma” that, get some self-respect you disgusting twit!

Recap:

“Trauma” still not disclosed
Laura still stinks
She’s looking more and more like Marylyn Manson everyday
Steve is still her little witch doing as he’s told for the gram
Laura still isn’t funny
Still has no respect for her kids
The kids are going to need therapy when they’re older.

If anyone wants to do a proper recap be my guest, I cba with this awful woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just came to post that screenshot of her saying she’d leave Steve for that woman. She’s defo on her way isn’t she

Reactions: 11
Steve is probably praying that she leaves him to save him the trouble of leaving her although what sort of woman would want to go down on that dirty, smelly vag?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Assumed she was another gobshite influencer Laura knew. Turns out she's just one of Rachaelleleaeaels friends who owns a beauty salon. Imagine being Steve seeing her saying she'd leave him for someone they'd just met. And a beautician at that 🤣🤣🤣 Bet the poor woman went home and doused herself in bleach after being near than stinking mess

Reactions: 11
Assumed she was another gobshite influencer Laura knew. Turns out she's just one of Rachaelleleaeaels friends who owns a beauty salon. Imagine being Steve seeing her saying she'd leave him for someone they'd just met. And a beautician at that 🤣🤣🤣 Bet the poor woman went home and doused herself in bleach after being near than stinking mess
I don’t want to derail as PTWM has her own thread but isn’t that Josh’s sister who PTWM allegedly had/has an affair with?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t want to derail as PTWM has her own thread but isn’t that Josh’s sister who PTWM allegedly had/has an affair with?
I was about to say rachette has already had a go on her but I don’t think she’d stoop so low as to go there with that vile smelly thing! I don’t even know how she can even turn up to the party as she’s the laughing stock they have WhatsApp groups taking the piss out of her. Rachette only invited her for the exposure 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m laughing at her rant about Instagram taking offence to her pics. Thanks Instagram for once you’re right saving us from looking at that atrocious sight!! Take it as a hint laura STOP TRYING TO BE RELEVANT. She’s stood spread eagled that’s why they say it’s sexual solicitation. No one posts a pic like that showing your manky minge off and your tits. ITS NOT NORMAL but you love it because you don’t love yourself. You crave others attention even if it’s bad. Your poor kids will be in therapy their whole lives if you carry on. You absolute tragedy

Reactions: 15
Is there a reason she's so desperate to get her vagina on the gram? They aren't censoring you because your trying to be rEaL! maybe she should consider some people just don't want to see her or anyone else naked on insta when its a platform for lots of ages groups!?

Reactions: 5
To be fair, being with Steve barely makes her heterosexual, I wouldn't class him as a 'man' 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
full recap:

I can't remember what was discussed in the first thread and what was discussed in the second, so there will probably be some overlap.

anyway, as always, our dear sweaty Laura is making subtle (not) hints that she's experienced some sort of medical trauma in the past that now causes her to have full on meltdowns on instagram whenever she's within 3 feet of a nurse. what is the trauma, I hear you ask? haven't got a bloody clue. it was most likely a mildly painful blood draw. the fact she isn't disclosing whatever it is just implies that it was something completely benign and she knows people will view her as an overdramatic wench.

however, only medical needles cause her to have her meltdowns, because Laura has gone full on edgy teen. crappy tattoos, piercings that don't suit her (and that she wears the wrong way) and of course her half shaved, half obnoxiously red haircut. yes, this is indeed a woman in her late 30s, acting like a 14 year old.

as for her wet wipe of a husband, us tattlers are starting to question not only if he prefers men, but also if Laura is more inclined towards the ladies. our proof? simply, no man would ever be with Laura, with her lack of hygiene and crazy antics, unless they were trying to prove that they are indeed attracted to women.
as for Laura and her questionable sexuality, the proof is rather obvious. biting ptwms titty, and stating quite clearly that she would leave Steve for a woman. also the fact that with every day she looks more and more like some stereotypical butch lesbian that's been transported from the 90s.

now, Laura's sexual orientation is nothing for her to be ashamed of, however what she *should* be ashamed of is her constant videos that show her half naked body, that frankly, nobody wants to see. they've gotten to such a blatantly sexual and vulgar point that even instagram has started to remove them. thank the bleeping lord.

but of course, the two that cannot be forgotten are her sons. the poor buggers that are stuck with a crazy mother and a pathetic father. Laura does nothing but whinge about the fact that they exist and the fact that she has to (shockingly) mother them. the absolute audacity of those two boys, needing love and attention.

anyway, that's the most relevant stuff in this absolute tit show. hopefully she either gives herself a shake and gets the help she needs, or she crashes and burns in the most entertaining fashion that'll give us stuff to witch about for weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is there a reason she's so desperate to get her vagina on the gram? They aren't censoring you because your trying to be rEaL! maybe she should consider some people just don't want to see her or anyone else naked on insta when its a platform for lots of ages groups!?
this is exactly it! she's immediately created a narrative about her post been unjustly removed, solely due to the fact that she is a rEaL woman with lumps and bumps and cellulite and stretch marks and "trauma" who doesn't look like a supermodel! a quick glance at the content posted by both the women she mentioned - JLo and Kim K - neither post crude photos of themselves posing spread eagled in front of a mirror, purposefully trying to flaunt their vagina.

and - as she damn well knows - that's the reason her post was flagged as sexual solicitation, not because she has an average body which doesn't fit with society's beauty ideals. the very fact that in the photo she has reposted she's actively scribbled out the area around her crotch, proving she was fully aware that her pubes were visible in the original image, which she pointedly wanted people to see - otherwise she wouldn't have posed like that! she knows exactly what she's doing - she's purposefully sharing photos which push the boundaries knowing that they will likely be deleted, so she can kick off in her stories and complain about how the world is so unfair and against her because of how she looks. like, she fully deserved to have that image removed, yet she's twisting the entire situation to make out that she's being victimised simply because she doesn't look like Kim K - who may share photos of herself wearing a bikini, but they're entirely appropriate - and posing in swimwear is entirely different from attempting to share your vagina on the gram. 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her latest story about Marilyn Manson - tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle 🙃

She deffo typed that one out herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She gets off on it

Weirdo gets off on flashing her gash to people who do not want to see it. And even more worrying. On a platform used by all ages

Still making her kids proud using the C word on her latest rant about Marilyn Manson and Tattle. When do mum of the year awards open the voting I must put in my vote 🐮🐄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.