Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get away with posting nude photos. I reported her she's vile.

Reactions: 4
Thought she was an advocate for being au naturel. And didn't shave her pits or 'hairy hoop'. Or is that just another 'I'll go along what will get me the most likes/cash' today. Fake flabby assed grubby fucker

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
i'm glad it wasn't just me who thought i remembered her recent claims that she had unintentionally lost weight! i thought I was remembering wrong, but your comment inspired me to scroll back down her grid, and it was literally less than two weeks ago that she was writing about how she's lost weight recently because she's "going through a lot emotionally", and highlighting that people shouldn't praise people for weight loss because for her, her weight fluctuations reflect the state of her mental health, thus any weight loss is generally a sign that her mental health "is in the absolute shitter".

yet twelve days later, she's supposedly "the biggest she's ever been", thus it's the ideal opportunity to parade around outside, lifting her skirt to flaunt her cellulite, in the name of "body positivity". she's also apparently the strongest she's even been mentally - despite the fact that a few weeks ago, her mental health was so poor it was impacting her weight. there are only five posts separating the two, which very speaks for itself in terms of how much of a liar she is, and how she says whatever is relevant to make whatever point she is attempting to make - true or not. especially ironic when she's talking about being "honest" about her body! 🤥🤷🏻‍♂️

equally, there is a difference between feeling confident in your body and feeling comfortable wearing shorts on a hot day, despite visible cellulite - but quite another to actually lift your skirt in public to reveal half your ass and rub your cellulite in people's faces. her poor neighbours. at this point, she's just taking any possibility to dress as inappropriately as possible in public, because she gets a perverse thrill out of swing how far she can push societal boundaries in terms of exposing herself both on SM and in the streets. it's absolutely nothing to be proud of.
Makes me laugh when people like her really obviously contradict themselves on social media, just busy constantly talking so much tit she forgets what she started out saying.

Reactions: 3
Jabba the hutt flashing its gammon flaps thismorning. Infront of her kids
If it was a guy with his ball sack hanging out that's would get removed sharpish (rightly so) so why the hell can she get away with posting this tit under the pretence of 'comedy' Just gross.

Reactions: 9
Anyone just check back here to see if she’s been sectioned again? Just me?!

I feel bad that I do it tbh, but then I think she doesn’t seem to want to really do the work to get better? Still seeking the adoration of strangers to fix her low self-esteem, and not giving a damn about how her actions might impact on her kids.

She ain’t funny, she’s grim, and behind the comedy facade is a very sad, messed-up woman who isn’t getting any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone just check back here to see if she’s been sectioned again? Just me?!

I feel bad that I do it tbh, but then I think she doesn’t seem to want to really do the work to get better? Still seeking the adoration of strangers to fix her low self-esteem, and not giving a damn about how her actions might impact on her kids.

She ain’t funny, she’s grim, and behind the comedy facade is a very sad, messed-up woman who isn’t getting any better.
Has she been sectioned before??

If it was a guy with his ball sack han sicialging out that's would get removed sharpish (rightly so) so why the hell can she get away with posting this tit under the pretence of 'comedy' Just gross.
I'm surprised social services aren't involved with this family.

Reactions: 6
Thought she was an advocate for being au naturel. And didn't shave her pits or 'hairy hoop'. Or is that just another 'I'll go along what will get me the most likes/cash' today. Fake flabby assed grubby fucker
Christ hairy hoop makes me gag, she is utterly rank, as I keep saying, those poor bloody kids

Reactions: 2
I really don’t want to zoom in on that pic. But those are actual flaps aren’t they? Not just leg flab, flaps. Actual flaps.
She’s so bizarre.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I thought I could see flaps 🤢🤮 so I reported it. I don't want to be seeing that on fb (I don't follow her, it was shared by a friend)

She has lost her mind. If someone you knew started doing this tit you’d stage an intervention at the least, try get them sectioned at best.

I feel sick watching her.

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell.

“Doesn’t always get parenting right but he tries bless him *pat on head*”

Is she absolutely delusional? YOU’RE the main problem. Don’t get me wrong he deserves some flack for enabling you but how dare you be so condescending.

Gotta keep belittling him and putting him down in case he realises what the duck he’s done marrying that mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One of my kids was dry day and night at 3. The other still had the occasional accident at night at about age 10. So one of them needing changing is not surprising to me.

However the re-piercing. I thought she said she has trauma surrounding needles? So how do you feel traumatic about a Needle in your arm for medical reasons but it’s fine to stick one in your face for fun/cosmetic reasons?

I’m sure she must read here so I’d love an explanation on that. Not being sarcastic, I genuinely don’t understand the difference between the 2.
and a full sleeve and hand tattoos. She is a complete twit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.