Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sm90

6 syns already and it’s only 10:47!

I’m a Slimming Worlder and I’ve had 0 syns so far.

Since when was protein powder part of the SW plan? That’s right, it isn’t.

YOUR amazing
YOUR smashing it
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly, you save those bad boys up! I keep mine for chocolate 🙈😂

Well I think as far as what she was gassing on about the other day goes she isn’t following SW at the moment because she’s enjoying herself; she just puts the syns to ‘help’ others
Yeah "help" .. by giving out the wrong information 🤣 noticed she's looking in her book now and posting different syn values to her previous guesstimate lol

Chloe123456

VIP Member
No clapping tonight 🤔 I don’t think she has had nasty comments sent to her but I do think that she has had messages regarding the story about clapping from her haters last week! That is why she has been so pissed off.
It is not that she is bored because she never does anything other than laze about the house, do a half arsed workout, eat and sleepso why is this week any different!

Instagram is life for Kirsty and she has upset some of her followers and been told off!

Dumb ass!
Yeah I thought that she’s been very quiet!!!

Its_Me

VIP Member
In her defence (it kills me and already said it before) she did say the other day on her stories in not so many words that she’s not doing SW she’s just putting the syns for others.
If she really wanted to carry on with Slimming World and kick beehind 🍑 in terms of her weight loss then she could. I’m sick of seeing the pathetic attempt at following the plan and all these other accounts saying how inspirational she is. What am I not seeing? I follow the plan myself and she isn’t inspirational in the slightest and doesn’t give me any motivation.

Sm90

Also, as I’ve said before I don’t know anything about SW but she seems to max out her syns everyday. I’m quite sure that’s how it’s supposed to work and you should aim to have slim to none?
She's definitely over 16st so she'll get 20 syns per day. She's tall so I'd say about 18/19stone? Her syns can be used on whatever you like, be it chocolate or even sauces etc. 20 syns is 400 calories so it's not a lot and given everything else is a 'free' allowance she should lose more than she does. The thing is, if you count she makes it seem like she only has 15 syns a day, probably trying to fool us into thinking she's under 16 stone but she's only fooling herself. If she was only eating what she posted she'd be losing plenty of weight. According to her though she only has small losses and she's "absolutely fine with that" ehm no.. last year she lost 8lbs in a week. She just cba to follow the plan

Its_Me

VIP Member
I have to say, I’m very close to my dad so I don’t really see anything that looks like incest there. I wouldn’t be naked in front of him but on holidays and stuff always in bikini. I think the weird poses and bending over in front of him etc is just her attention seeking and bad photography skills.

Its_Me

VIP Member
What does she mean her solicitor sent her some things? So her ‘solicitor’ has been digging for threads and sending it onto her? For what purpose?

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t really know how to put this into a way that doesn’t sound as though I’m implying everyone should be perfect because we all have imperfections. But WTF. She just literally never makes an effort with herself, she always looks nasty and then takes pics of herself like this as if she’s some kind of flawless beauty queen.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Omg. Someone messaged her saying they had done a 20min jog. And she's replied 'it's better than nothing'. What. The. Actual. Fuck. The message behind 'better than nothing' is well you could have done better but at least you did something. Vile little girl.

That’s totally jealousy from kirsty .. she would never be able to jog 20 min !!

If the person who messaged reads here, that's absolutely amazing!!! Well done for getting active and working damn hard. You're incredible and I hope you feel so proud of yourself ❤👏