Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lindssdnil

How tall is she?
I can’t stop watching that video of her squatting with the crate of water, her legs look so weird?

Alwayspoor

I think my time of the month is coming.....cramps. she's had mother nature twice already in 3 weeks
How did i forget that one🤦‍♀️

Eeewwww why the gyrating in front of her brother, we can see him behind you lard arse! Does she have lipoedema?

Last edited:

JVC1982

I have to say, I’m very close to my dad so I don’t really see anything that looks like incest there. I wouldn’t be naked in front of him but on holidays and stuff always in bikini. I think the weird poses and bending over in front of him etc is just her attention seeking and bad photography skills.
Have you seen how she is with her Uncle? Always touching him and rubbing her boobs on him.

Theres no way I'd girate in front of my mum how she does to her Dad.

I get in a bikini and stuff, shes just weird

Basicbizatch

Haha she is such a mess with zero brain. Yes lets all get our wrists slapped for telling the truth.

Absolute loser 😂

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Weird and creepy. She would do anything for attention.

Alsonanyone notice in that photo is ANOTHER glass of wine - She doesn't drink often though!.

Horrible Kirtsy facts....she kept sending photos of herself to my friend at work. Tbe only way they can be described is "Horrible axe wound"
My friend is married and asked her WTF you doing' she said "having fun"

Another guy, she hot his number from his sign written van and kept texting him.at night. Even though he asked her to stop as he has 3 kids and a wife. She told him to leave his wife as she could offer more. CRAZY WOMAN
Is this for real she sent pics of her vage

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
a couple of people asked her questions about the amount of alcohol she’s been drinking and she deleted the comments so another account with that name popped up and asked why she deleted the comments and how her profile was confusing as she claims to give advice but deletes anything she doesn’t like
Thank you

Its_Me

VIP Member
Because your telling people to calm down... you clearly don’t watch Kirsty’s stories because trace is so far from Glam it’s unreal.. she’s a dry old piece of mutton and that’s being nice
Have you been taking grammar lessons from Kirsty?

I said she’s quite glamorous and looks after herself more than her daughter. Meaning hair, nails, make up. I never said she was beautiful or stunning. Glamorous was maybe not the best way to describe it but whatever, that was my opinion. Stop quoting me now.

Hmmm does she remove though? Bacon is definitely a no for the fat. My consultant told me to remove skin and fat before cooking otherwise I’m cooking in fat essentially and would have to sun it but he may be mistaken. I’d be willing to bet my last rolo she doesn’t actually remove it though otherwise why not remove and then take the photo?
Probably not! It takes second to remove, I always remove chicken skin before it hits my plate let alone take a photo of it for the gram 😂

To be fair I like to use my syns on back bacon if I'm going to have it, but she just doesn't bother!