Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a quick look at some of her followers who are SW accounts and there’s quite a few who have way more appealing grids; food that looks healthy/colourful/appetising, real progress pics, the girls themselves actually look decent (hair & makeup done, wearing nice normal clothes etc) and not to mention all of the pics taken in good lighting, yet this waste of space with her terrible angles and lighting, brown food, no real progress and full of sob stories has the biggest following of them all and is apparently a huge inspiration. My heads gone.

Reactions: 4
I just had a quick look at some of her followers who are SW accounts and there’s quite a few who have way more appealing grids; food that looks healthy/colourful/appetising, real progress pics, the girls themselves actually look decent (hair & makeup done, wearing nice normal clothes etc) and not to mention all of the pics taken in good lighting, yet this waste of space with her terrible angles and lighting, brown food, no real progress and full of sob stories has the biggest following of them all and is apparently a huge inspiration. My heads gone.
I went through her follow list abit once a lot of dodgy looking robot accounts reckon she’s bought quite a few followers to up the numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
With regards to her threats - if you're sending her abusive/threatening direct messages then perhaps you should rethink doing so. With regards to her threats about tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from this site - I'm pretty certain Tattle are bound by GDPR and wouldn't be at liberty to dish that information out willy-nilly. Surely, her solicitor friend would also be aware of this?!?!
She screen shots a reposts other stupid stuff like comments on her posts that she considers trolling so if people really are sending her nasty messages directly why isn’t she doing the same and calling them out? I’m calling BS on that one, I don’t think she gets any threatening messages at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
With regards to her threats - if you're sending her abusive/threatening direct messages then perhaps you should rethink doing so. With regards to her threats about tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from this site - I'm pretty certain Tattle are bound by GDPR and wouldn't be at liberty to dish that information out willy-nilly. Surely, her solicitor friend would also be aware of this?!?!
tattle wouldn’t be able to hand over IP for a civil dispute but would have to if the Police asked for it

Reactions: 1
Most people on here aren’t bothered by her size etc and I agree with its_me that she is referring to content on here and not DM’s.
Re solicitor friend questions..... Basically Kirsty accused someone of being a troll because they asked a question about whether alcohol interfered with her weight loss, it looked like a genuine question wasn’t in anyway aggressive or accusing but Kirsty set her followers off on them and several of her followers attacked the question asker, one posting a particularly vile comment back calling the question asker a c*** etc which her solicitor friend liked. I clocked it and looked at her profile and she openly states she is a practising solicitor with a London firm and names them, I’ve checked it out and it exists and read her bio on there, ive also noted the head partners details along with taken screen shots etc. She should be more worried than anyone if shes encouraging public baiting of people and exposing her firm to the same bias.
Her potty mouthed mother also piped up on the same thread, but unsurprisingly all these comments etc have since been deleted, prior to the police and papers being contacted!! I’d screenshot them beforehand, I felt so sorry for this Chris person they got properly attacked (and sometimes I see content which I think deserves it, there are even some people on here I think are unnecessarily rude about her size etc) but the way they asked didn’t warrant it and kirsty stirred the pot and shared it on her stories etc, I think someone on here put a screenshot on of that too. It was disgusting and she should know better if she believes she is being bullied.....

Reactions: 8
This may sound a little pretty, I know we comment on here.....however we aren't bullies. Shes actually a big bully and i don't like the way she is throwing her weight around here. She needs to be taught a lesson or brought down a peg or two.

As Its_me also said.....these bikini set looks shocking......why not wash them and wear matching ones?? Also why not buy one that fits???

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i think she does a good job of embarrassing herself to be fair, she posts all the nice things people inbox her but none of the negative? makes me think did someone actually say all that stuff? i think she came on here and had a tantrum.

Reactions: 6
she eats tit! she doesn't stick to plan, im all for confidence whatever your size but when most of your followers are SW and shes a big account who i assumed followed the plan :/

Reactions: 3
she eats tit! she doesn't stick to plan, im all for confidence whatever your size but when most of your followers are SW and shes a big account who i assumed followed the plan :/
Exactly. I've lost 5st on sw but my comparison pics are of me super obese size 22 down to a (still obese) size 12 lol. She's not gone down any size! The thing is, the plan does work because at your biggest you're eating too many calories and then when you start sw you're in a calorie deficit so you lose weight. She's on sw one minute then telling us a pizza is 600cals so it's fine. Ehm.. your 30 syn pizza isn't on plan hun!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.