Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s totally contradicted herself with this post she’s put up this morning, she said on her story the other day she doesn’t read TL!!!!

I’ve never heard of someone having an opinion getting a fine 🤭

Reactions: 2
Haha she is such a mess with zero brain. Yes lets all get our wrists slapped for telling the truth.

Absolute loser 😂

Oh dear Kirsty. Nobody has said anything but the truth. This is awkward chick. I've got loads of stuff screenshot that you have said about people and giving fingers etc. Slagging others off. It's a gossip site. Believe me I can guarantee people in real life speak about you too so go sue them too 😂

I mean. Of all the people who get exposed on here and YOU'RE going to be the one to bring this site down.

Okurrr den.

Reactions: 5
I seriously think the police would laugh her out the police station (would it be classed as essential travel) & I would like to know when we would all get taking to court as at the present moment only remand hearings are taking place.
If what was being said on this site was criminal then it would have be shut down a long time ago, I’m sure the moderators are doing a fantastic job to ensure things are deleted pretty quickly if they do not adhere to the rules.

Reactions: 3
Erm right so she is lying out her arse. Said she's not been on here but her solicitor sent her some things and they are very very recent. Howling at the Dowling right now 😂

Reactions: 4
I seriously think the police would laugh her out the police station (would it be classed as essential travel) & I would like to know when we would all get taking to court as at the present moment only remand hearings are taking place.
If what was being said on this site was criminal then it would have be shut down a long time ago, I’m sure the moderators are doing a fantastic job to ensure things are deleted pretty quickly if they do not adhere to the rules.
Of course they would. If you read that Amanda Harrington thread I posted yesterday you will see everyone saying there that it even if she did have a case it wouldn’t be a police matter it would be civil case put forward by a solicitor-Which I’m sure her friend has advised her.

As for the papers they love a story so it’s possible they will write it up if they don’t have anything else to report but no one will be getting exposed.

Reactions: 1
Someone wrote that we most likely have nothing while she has thousands of girls following her 😂 ok 31, single, living at home and unemployed ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does she mean her solicitor sent her some things? So her ‘solicitor’ has been digging for threads and sending it onto her? For what purpose?

Goodness knows. Cos someone called her fat? I think she's had too much time to over think and is now faking all this as a way to gain some sort of attention. It's very strange behaviour and I'm sure many many many others are laughing at her. I can also guarantee that some of those pretending to sympathise are those who have discussed her themselves. Just saying 😉😉

Some out of order comments have been made about her and yes some have been bullying but the majority of the threads comments are calling her out on her bullshit. Kirsty HUN it’s not a slow process you lie to your followers about what you do which can be harmful to them as they for some reason think you know what you’re doing and copy you. You also make money/get freebies from your page and hardly ever declare it which again is lying to your followers.
If you don’t want criticism don’t put yourself out there for the world, if you want to continue trying to make yourself some kind of public figure then do it honestly.

one of Dowlings many mantras is it’s just an opinion we are all entitled to our opinions. If you don’t like people having an opinion on you don’t put yourself out there it’s not like your famous and the press are hounding you and writing stories all the content is your own. I’m genuinely confused by this.

Given the scrunity this site received over MOD if anything illegal was happening the site would have been down by now

If I was her & this was upsetting me so much u would just delete your Instagram page .. but she needs the attention so she won’t .. ppl get hooked on posting their lives .. they get obsessed.. expect criticism if u can’t enjoy your life without everyone watching

She’s absolutely mental. She started off earlier in the week saying it was nasty messages. Now it’s that disgusting website and comments being made about her. Make your mind up. Nasty messages harassing or calling someone names is definitely not on but she hasn’t got a leg to stand on against the site.

As for the papers they love a story so it’s possible they will write it up if they don’t have anything else to report but no one will be getting exposed.
Well there's the small matter of a global pandemic just now, pretty sure the papers have slightly more pressing news to report on at the moment 😂 Bless Dairylea and her delusions!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.