Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Exactly, as we were saying the other day you can still get out for a walk and do something other than a bath and laying in bed a walk will actually help the muscles recover. Not that she actually has anything to recover from.
Exactly! How can she be walking like an old woman if she's been going to the gym for so long. The weights she does at home seem a lot lighter. You still go about your day on rest day, still have a walk and reach your steps etc. Not just literally lie in bed

Its_Me

VIP Member
Rest day doesn’t mean you do nothing you can still walk ffs! 10k steps daily should be achievable for a fit healthy adult muscles aching or not. God she’s insufferable.

Its_Me

VIP Member
God. She’s like a broken record, same shit over and over again isn’t it?

Independent woman? Unemployed and lives with parents still, in her 30s? Ok! Wow, so independent!

Wasn’t hungry for dinner last night. Had a shake.
Stories this morning “chicken for lunch, leftover from dinner last night”.

Thumbs up picture for The Gram. Because that’s normal when you’re in your thirties 🤣
If I ever take time from my day to do that, ever, shoot me.

You can two slices of wholemeal from a small loaf for your HExB. Kirsty had two slices from a normal sized loaf. It is still a good healthy breakfast but she told her army of followers her breakfast was 4 syns when in fact it was 10 syns ...... the extra slice of bread was 6 syns.

7 syns for her milkshakes.

So that’s 17 syns ...... and who knows what else she ate that she didn’t put on The Gram 😁

If she has her own home and did her own food shopping she could buy the right bread 😆

*had
TBF she didn’t actually say the lunch was leftover from dinner she said it was what’s left in the fridge going out of date.

I really don’t have to question why she’s single. Or unemployed.

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Literally come on to say same thing- I’m other side of river but that way a lot and I’ve never heard that in my life- even days when 14/15 years old

What a fucktard.....encouraging your niece to say words. The phrase "what a Toby" I'm from south london and NEVER heard of that one!!!!#

Theres common.......and theres the dowlings AKA Trampies

JVC1982

Also, as I’ve said before I don’t know anything about SW but she seems to max out her syns everyday. I’m quite sure that’s how it’s supposed to work and you should aim to have slim to none?
Her portion sizes are too big, some foods should just be avoided like chips.....as you say avoiding chips would be no syns.

Exercise is non existent, drinks too many fizzy drinks and alcohol.

Am I being unfair?

JVC1982

She is in a fantasy world, I dont want to see all your family in a hot tub. Also....surely if you dieting....you dont drink alcohol everyday???

The other day she had chips......if you dieting....lay off the carbs. I think she should 100% eat smaller portions....and do more cardio.

No need to walk for an hour. Do a 10 second jog, 10 second walk. It will get heart rate up

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Ok.....today I'll give you this one. The company we worked for allowed you to sub hire/ sub contract delivery drivers. She took a shine to one, and kept calling the branch to sing to him
....even though he wouldnt answer the phone lol. Anyway, when he visited her store, she would put it on him, flirt too much and ask him out. Also he was about 20 years older than her. He had a missus and 2 kids, wasnt interested. He also said her legs looked like them BIG Doner kebabs lol. She took his number off the side of his van and started to call him, she even threatened to call him at night when his wife was with him......she said she wouldnt do it IF he went out with her. Sick Fuck. The guy was in distress as he thought he was gonna get in some shit.

She then said that he "Fucked Her" in his van, and then wanted to leave his with as "My Fanny Rocks"

Eventually she got let go at the end of her probation ( a current trend in her whole life I think) after some more disturbing flirting and ....she actually went further than just flirting.

I think she is a C**T

My mate is on insta....he messaged her the other day on one of her pics, and he said something like hi stranger.....she said something like....you always call me that. Deluded bitch.

He said he was sick of her bullshit and had to call her out. Look pic of pasta and chips...he messaged her on that....she even excuses the chips as she been working hard

C**T, and a lazy one at that

Enough for today???

Please excuse my spelling and grammar today lol
Mooooooooooore please

JVC1982

She just posted saying " in hot tub with mum and prosecco..... btw I don't drink often"
Someone just said she would day that FFD

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Sorry, not sorry but those blubber legs gross me out every single time. :sick: :sick: She has no knee’s!!

Oh and burgers AND takeout in 1 day? No wonder you are chasing your 🐷 tail round and round in circles when it comes to losing weight. What happened with today’s walk??
She really really doesn’t have any knees does she 😂😂😂