Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her meals look bloody awful, how anyone finds her ‘inspirational’ is beyond me 🤢

Reactions: 3
Also, as I’ve said before I don’t know anything about SW but she seems to max out her syns everyday. I’m quite sure that’s how it’s supposed to work and you should aim to have slim to none?

Also, as I’ve said before I don’t know anything about SW but she seems to max out her syns everyday. I’m quite sure that’s how it’s supposed to work and you should aim to have slim to none?
Her portion sizes are too big, some foods should just be avoided like chips.....as you say avoiding chips would be no syns.

Exercise is non existent, drinks too many fizzy drinks and alcohol.

Am I being unfair?

I meant I’m quite sure that’s not how it’s supposed to work. You know what I mean.

You should aim to have 5-15 syns per day if you’re 15st or under, 5-20 syns if you’re 15-20st & 5-25 syns if you’re over 20st

xx

Reactions: 1
She's definitely over 16st so she'll get 20 syns per day. She's tall so I'd say about 18/19stone? Her syns can be used on whatever you like, be it chocolate or even sauces etc. 20 syns is 400 calories so it's not a lot and given everything else is a 'free' allowance she should lose more than she does. The thing is, if you count she makes it seem like she only has 15 syns a day, probably trying to fool us into thinking she's under 16 stone but she's only fooling herself. If she was only eating what she posted she'd be losing plenty of weight. According to her though she only has small losses and she's "absolutely fine with that" ehm no.. last year she lost 8lbs in a week. She just cba to follow the plan

She's definitely over 16st so she'll get 20 syns per day. She's tall so I'd say about 18/19stone? Her syns can be used on whatever you like, be it chocolate or even sauces etc. 20 syns is 400 calories so it's not a lot and given everything else is a 'free' allowance she should lose more than she does. The thing is, if you count she makes it seem like she only has 15 syns a day, probably trying to fool us into thinking she's under 16 stone but she's only fooling herself. If she was only eating what she posted she'd be losing plenty of weight. According to her though she only has small losses and she's "absolutely fine with that" ehm no.. last year she lost 8lbs in a week. She just cba to follow the plan
I would put money on her being over 20 stone. I was 19 stone 4lbs last April. I am tall like her and broad and I looked a lot smaller than her. Her legs are absolutely massive so she’s carrying so much weight there.

Lol I find it all fascinating to be honest, I just don’t see how it can work (but I appreciate it has worked for many women when followed correctly) with the free carbs and being allowed all these extras. I guess it probably depends on what your diet was like beforehand as well and points towards making better choices.

Kirsty diet however just looks shite. And yes I would say there is a lot of weight in those legs.

I really think she’s in denial a lot of the time...back on it tomo, as if that’s that first time she’s been off plan for a while and she’ll be straight back on it tomo...
She’s spent the past week off plan...no 🤷🏼‍♀️
The girl who doesn’t usually drink...but has polished off a few bottles of Prosecco and wine this past week...had the most fattening curry from the Indian, a few days ago and now chicken burger and nasty looking burnt chips from another takeaway...
Don’t be all preachy all the time...doing all the motivational Monday’s, transformation Tuesdays, the workout vids...
Just say yuno what...I can’t be arsed at the moment and want time off to do what ever I want because I wanna use this lockdown as an excuse to eat and drink what I what.
Nobody cares that you’re forcing that stone or 2 gain you’re obviously going to get after this lockdown...with the kind of eating and drinking she’s doing....just stop acting like you’re ‘smashing it’ - when In fact you’re off it atm 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I agree .. I’m glad she’s finally being honest that’s she’s eating junk & drinking but just say your not motivated right now & your gonna relax .. no one will care .. ppl only judge her when she seems fake .. I think she’s worried she will lose followers if she’s not some motivational queen lol but I think ppl would prefer to see the real kirsty

Lol I find it all fascinating to be honest, I just don’t see how it can work (but I appreciate it has worked for many women when followed correctly) with the free carbs and being allowed all these extras. I guess it probably depends on what your diet was like beforehand as well and points towards making better choices.

Kirsty diet however just looks shite. And yes I would say there is a lot of weight in those legs.
It works if you follow it correctly which a lot of ppl don’t .. u should have a third of veg/salad on your plate & then your carbs & proteins so if you’ve been eating bad before you are instantly at a calorie deficit with all the veg .. too many ppl just eat tit load of rice & pasta .. u should also stop when you are satisfied rather than full or too full xxx

Reactions: 3

It works because you're in a calorie deficit, although Slimming World don't like the word calories lol I've lost 5 stone following it. I'm under no illusion that it's because I was eating about 3/4000 calories a day and now even though I don't count calories, adding it all up would come to 1200/1500 a day roughly depending on what I have. So even if she was having big portions she'd be lucky to have about 2000 calories a day on SW which is good for her size. The diet works because 1/3, if not half of your plate should be filled with veg so you're filling up on those first before the carbs

Doesn't really do tele 🤥🤥 she spends a lot of time lying in bed watching it! 5 clicks later and she can't wait for a programme tonight at 9pm🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My arse anyone is asking her about how she's staying on plan during lockdown. Now don't get me wrong I've had a tit few days food wise but I'm not lying to followers being like "I inspire myself" mad bint

She looks taller then 5’7
I’m 5’7 shes defo taller than me!!
Who are these weirdos asking her where her tit gym gear is from and how she gets glowing skin? Her face is full of spots and pigmentations 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ang-a-banger she’s in her 30’s????? Ffs I thought the way she behaves you was a rough looking early twenty something who didn’t want to live in the real world so rides mummy & daddy’s coat tails!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100%

Cheeky cow....in the affluent bit. You're unemployed, in your 30's and live with your mum and dad for duck sakes. Go and get a job
There’s no way in hell she’d be living in the ‘affluent’ part if it wasn’t for humpty and dumpty. She’d would be in some tit hole flat thigh deep in takeaway boxes or laying in her own filth in bed if she actually had to fend for herself. Lazy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.