Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JVC1982

No most days she deluded.

So I use a mat for my workouts, not padded but a normal yoga mat type thing. I just tried doing hip thrusts on my hard floor without a mat and no problem at all. Why does she need it?
Without being rude.....have you seen her legs/hips. Shes in black today and looked huge

Its_Me

VIP Member
The bath pic what is she doing!??? Attention seeking at its finest!
I wonder how inspirational her followers would think she is if they knew she has no problem with potentially being a home wrecker given that I would expect many of them are women with families of their own.

Oh she has don’t you remember her holiday rep dream that lasted 2 months 😂
Nothing lasts long with her does it. Excerpt the endless posting on Instagram.

JVC1982

Bit like finding work?

I think this week has shown what she’s truly like

Can now really believe the threat of calls to the bloke when he’s with wife for not wanting to shag her!
Its true

a couple of people asked her questions about the amount of alcohol she’s been drinking and she deleted the comments so another account with that name popped up and asked why she deleted the comments and how her profile was confusing as she claims to give advice but deletes anything she doesn’t like
Bravo to that person

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Have you been taking grammar lessons from Kirsty?

I said she’s quite glamorous and looks after herself more than her daughter. Meaning hair, nails, make up. I never said she was beautiful or stunning. Glamorous was maybe not the best way to describe it but whatever, that was my opinion. Stop quoting me now.
Playing the grammar card is so boring 🥱🥱🥱

JVC1982

Famous omelette with butter, burgers, takeaway and an easter egg🐷 Ah well at least her 1 hr tit swinging walk tomorrow will burn it off 😂😂
Tit swinging walk....FFS....that's quality

Burgers for lunch......BUT there may be some lettuce (1 point) 7 slices of cheese (7 sins) 3 dollops of ketchup ( sin free) . So it's a perfect diet for her weight loss

Attachments

Last edited:

Its_Me

VIP Member
TBF it is a bit pathetic making fake accounts to message and leave comments. Digs and calling out her contradictory behaviour are one thing but sending direct nasty messages are another. The comments weren't necessarily bullying or unkind but she won’t have anyone calling her out on anything, she’s always gong to delete and block she clearly checks every account that leaves messages.

What was the send me money thing all about?

Its_Me

VIP Member
BE KIND

QUOTE="Its_Me, post: 1269595, member: 57140"]
Yeh I did say that, so what do I need to calm down?
[/QUOTE]

I’m not being unkind she said I need to calm down, I’m not the one insulting the mother who the thread isn’t about.