Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carby. Why is the clapping for key workers a source of attention seeking for you? Strolling round the streets, whooping and making it about you. It's not. STAY IN YOUR bleeping HOUSE YOU IMBECILE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the bleeping duck did she have a pad under her mat doing the hip trusts!??? If you’re doing them properly and not smashing your body back down on the ground from all 2 inches of height you lift yourself you shouldn’t need a pad.

Reactions: 1
Why the bleeping duck did she have a pad under her mat doing the hip trusts!??? If you’re doing them properly and not smashing your body back down on the ground from all 2 inches of height you lift yourself you shouldn’t need a pad.
I don't think she was even planking......there were body parts on the floor!!!!

• Sick
I’m actually starting to think that Kirsty is the troll and she is operating some kind of parody account.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's got to be a parody account. My. God. The face to face Friday picture. Yeah her face looks slimmer as its a slightly different angle. In reality in videos her face is still very round and puffy like the left picture. Please stop deluding people. It's the blatant lying that gets to me!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Rest day doesn’t mean you do nothing you can still walk ffs! 10k steps daily should be achievable for a fit healthy adult muscles aching or not. God she’s insufferable.

Rest day doesn’t mean you do nothing you can still walk ffs! 10k steps daily should be achievable for a fit healthy adult muscles aching or not. God she’s insufferable.
Her rest day will consist of Wine (and whine), crisps, chocolate and probably chips too. Wait.....there will be a picture later lol

• Sick
She makes me feel as though I’m overactive and I’m not lol

• Haha
I wish someone would let her know that the point is to remove the fat BEFORE it is cooked 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Yeeahhh those are 3 words that definitely do not describe Kirsty Lea.

How she is aching after that pathetic workout anyway is beyond me, isn’t she doing even less now then when she does turn up at the gym?

By the way Kirsty walking can actually help remove lactic acid from aching muscles but you wouldn’t be interested in that kind of information would you... keep sitting on your fat lazy arse consuming those empty calories🍷🍹🍸 in the hot tub and see where it gets you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've had enough of her. To the point that I'm annoyed at myself for looking at her all the time. I don't know how I can find someone that I don't even know so annoying! It's just the pure arrogance. There's being body confident and then there's being conceited. She is definitely the latter. I think part of me wants to see her get brought down off the pedastool she puts herself on. Which is an awful thing to feel, but jeez! Switching off from her for now. She probably secretly loves the attention. Makes her feel important.

Reactions: 6
What woman of her age uploads the stories she has today in her bikini in her garden singing into her phone with a garden full of people 😣

Reactions: 3
I don’t really know how to put this into a way that doesn’t sound as though I’m implying everyone should be perfect because we all have imperfections. But WTF. She just literally never makes an effort with herself, she always looks nasty and then takes pics of herself like this as if she’s some kind of flawless beauty queen.

What woman of her age uploads the stories she has today in her bikini in her garden singing into her phone with a garden full of people 😣
It's weird as duck. Jumping around like a teenager with her family in the background. bleeping cringe

Reactions: 4
So she's creaming about body confidence. That's amazing.. What an empowering way to feel.

But then in the next breath she is at slimming world trying to lose weight.

Carby, which face are you today chick?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.