Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of her dad with the beer cans really wasn’t funny I’m failing to see the legend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comments gone.

What does her dad do for a job? Just wondering as she said he is an essential worker 🤔

Reactions: 2
TBF it is a bit pathetic making fake accounts to message and leave comments. Digs and calling out her contradictory behaviour are one thing but sending direct nasty messages are another. The comments weren't necessarily bullying or unkind but she won’t have anyone calling her out on anything, she’s always gong to delete and block she clearly checks every account that leaves messages.

What was the send me money thing all about?

Her block list must be pages long haha!!!! The way she behaves in front of him it's like she wants him to think shes sexy.... my dad would go mad for flaunting myself 1. In front of him and 2. All over internet he would be embarrassed like any normal dad would be

Strange she hasn’t posted any of these nasty Dm comments...I think she is making it up...sad thing is people will wind her up now as it’s so easy and she has no accountability

Reactions: 4
Is her account in real time? Is she just sitting down to a massive roast at 9pm???
tit that’s about a third of the size of my roast dinner 🤣🤣 we do only way once on a Sunday though. Mine was good though, not burnt to duck, someone was clearly too busy boozing and sunbathing to keep an eye on the dinner

If I lived in that house I would be skinny af because I would not be eating that food

• Haha
What I don't understand is, all of these Slimming World accounts are following her. Why does nobody ever call her out?

She isn't a lover of gravy but last weekends roast was drowned in it? It's also 1syn per tsp of gravy, not 2.

I think what's happened is she's been stopped access to the app. She's frozen her account and isn't doing the Zoom meetings because she just "don't want to!" (You know you all read that in her voice) so she won't be able to check the syn values. Hence the "I think they are 2 syns" etc. Having been on Slimming World for 3 years though she would know the syns of something such as gravy and mayo from the top of her head.

Spouts absolute bull! Her stories threatening people are vile and you can see on her facial expressions how nasty a person she is when she's not happy about something. It's the gullible people actually believing her nonsense that I feel for. She needs to give up the bikini pics, put her boobs away, bleach her tash and just be genuine and then we wouldn't have anything to talk about!

Maybe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I don't understand is, all of these Slimming World accounts are following her. Why does nobody ever call her out?

She isn't a lover of gravy but last weekends roast was drowned in it? It's also 1syn per tsp of gravy, not 2.

I think what's happened is she's been stopped access to the app. She's frozen her account and isn't doing the Zoom meetings because she just "don't want to!" (You know you all read that in her voice) so she won't be able to check the syn values. Hence the "I think they are 2 syns" etc. Having been on Slimming World for 3 years though she would know the syns of something such as gravy and mayo from the top of her head.

Spouts absolute bull! Her stories threatening people are vile and you can see on her facial expressions how nasty a person she is when she's not happy about something. It's the gullible people actually believing her nonsense that I feel for. She needs to give up the bikini pics, put her boobs away, bleach her tash and just be genuine and then we wouldn't have anything to talk about!

Maybe 🤣
She keeps saying stuff like I think and from memory regarding the syns doesn’t she

I think what she was saying in that post about how many syns in the alcohol (from what a could grasp of the bad grammar) is that she’s not actually counting syns herself at the moment but she’s putting the syns on her posts so that others know, should they for some bizarre reason want to copy what she is eating but it’s no good guessing if you’re trying to help people is it!!

Last edited:
She keeps saying stuff like I think and from memory regarding the syns doesn’t she
Yep! So I'm pretty sure she's been kicked off.
Some consultants, like my own, are letting you have access to the app and fb groups regardless if you freeze your account.
Most cut off as soon as the money stopped lol.
I just remember her story like "I'm not weighing, I don't want to weigh, I'm not doing Zoom, I just don't want to!" Eh okay, put your dummy back in!

Bit like finding work?

I think this week has shown what she’s truly like

Can now really believe the threat of calls to the bloke when he’s with wife for not wanting to shag her!

Yep! So I'm pretty sure she's been kicked off.
Some consultants, like my own, are letting you have access to the app and fb groups regardless if you freeze your account.
Most cut off as soon as the money stopped lol.
I just remember her story like "I'm not weighing, I don't want to weigh, I'm not doing Zoom, I just don't want to!" Eh okay, put your dummy back in!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.