Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird and creepy. She would do anything for attention.

Alsonanyone notice in that photo is ANOTHER glass of wine - She doesn't drink often though!.

Horrible Kirtsy facts....she kept sending photos of herself to my friend at work. Tbe only way they can be described is "Horrible axe wound"
My friend is married and asked her WTF you doing' she said "having fun"

Another guy, she hot his number from his sign written van and kept texting him.at night. Even though he asked her to stop as he has 3 kids and a wife. She told him to leave his wife as she could offer more. CRAZY WOMAN
Spill, spill, spilllll...pleeeeaaaaseee 🤣

Reactions: 2
SHE EATEN MORE JUNK FOOD THIS WEEKEND THAN IVE EATEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!

What people are saying she has a flat stomach? I told you her followers are as delusional as her.

Transformation Tuesday, the bikini bottoms transformed into higher waisted ones that’s all the difference I can see

Reactions: 1
Absolutely no difference at all.
I just read the caption on her flat stomach pic, she said she needs to do more sit ups to flatten it 😬😬😬 Nope, you need to stop eating and drinking so much and do high intensity workouts Or lift heavy weights to burn fat!!!!

• Haha
Absolutely no difference at all.
I just read the caption on her flat stomach pic, she said she needs to do more sit ups to flatten it 😬😬😬 Nope, you need to stop eating and drinking so much and do high intensity workouts Or lift heavy weights to burn fat!!!!
You're spot on!

Is she serious with this post????? Rest day? FFS All shes done is rest and eat and drink tit

Attachments

She says she has syned and she will be back on it tomorrow.......does she not know what she eats each day??? She takes photos of it......she is mental....absolutely mental
I really think she’s in denial a lot of the time...back on it tomo, as if that’s that first time she’s been off plan for a while and she’ll be straight back on it tomo...
She’s spent the past week off plan...no 🤷🏼‍♀️
The girl who doesn’t usually drink...but has polished off a few bottles of Prosecco and wine this past week...had the most fattening curry from the Indian, a few days ago and now chicken burger and nasty looking burnt chips from another takeaway...
Don’t be all preachy all the time...doing all the motivational Monday’s, transformation Tuesdays, the workout vids...
Just say yuno what...I can’t be arsed at the moment and want time off to do what ever I want because I wanna use this lockdown as an excuse to eat and drink what I what.
Nobody cares that you’re forcing that stone or 2 gain you’re obviously going to get after this lockdown...with the kind of eating and drinking she’s doing....just stop acting like you’re ‘smashing it’ - when In fact you’re off it atm 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I really think she’s in denial a lot of the time...back on it tomo, as if that’s that first time she’s been off plan for a while and she’ll be straight back on it tomo...
The girl who doesn’t usually drink...but has polished off a few bottles of Prosecco and wine this past week...had the most fattening curry from the Indian, a few days ago and now chicken burger and nasty looking burnt chips from another takeaway...
Don’t be all preachy all the time...doing all the motivational Monday’s, transformation Tuesdays, the workout vids...
Just say yuno what...I can’t be arsed at the moment and want time off to do what ever I want because I wanna use this lockdown as an excuse to eat and drink what I what.
Nobody cares that you’re forcing that stone or 2 gain you’re obviously going to get after this lockdown...with the kind of eating and drinking she’s doing....just stop acting like you’re ‘smashing it’ - when In fact you’re off it atm 🤷🏼‍♀️
all she knows what to do though been the same for the last few years never mind during lock down

Reactions: 3
totally

Just anything for some likes and attention. Remember guys were all just obsessed with her 😂😂😂 duno how washing a car with her "padre" can make her feel like an old woman like that when it's just using a cloth and a sponge clearly them weights shes using ain't doing nout then if shes tired from that! All BS!

I thought that picture of her stomach was totally unrealistic also, I thought the front facing photo did make it look quite flat but she has her arms held up and out which would elongate her stomach and make it look better. Her stomach looked much better than mine in that photo and I'm a size 16 which I personally don't think she is? Although who knows 🤨

Tickles me how she thinks a rest day means legit lying in her sweaty pit all day finger blasting herself.

Mate get up and out of bed, rest day means not lifting heavy weights you omelette.

People will watch her and think this is healthy. It absolutely is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tickles me how she thinks a rest day means legit lying in her sweaty pit all day finger blasting herself.

Mate get up and out of bed, rest day means not lifting heavy weights you omelette.

People will watch her and think this is healthy. It absolutely is not.
Exactly, as we were saying the other day you can still get out for a walk and do something other than a bath and laying in bed a walk will actually help the muscles recover. Not that she actually has anything to recover from.

• Haha
Exactly, as we were saying the other day you can still get out for a walk and do something other than a bath and laying in bed a walk will actually help the muscles recover. Not that she actually has anything to recover from.
Exactly! How can she be walking like an old woman if she's been going to the gym for so long. The weights she does at home seem a lot lighter. You still go about your day on rest day, still have a walk and reach your steps etc. Not just literally lie in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.