Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her do those thrusts made me feel a bit sick.
Bet she is tit in bed If that hip action is anything to go by

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching her do the kettlebell bridge is most likely the worst thing I’ll ever see 🤢🤢 it is like a virgin thrusting for the first time (will from the inbetweeners did a better job 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Wow. How’s she not embarrassed putting these videos up. Strong not Skinny. Kirsty you’re neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Being a sw member myself I can confirm that '1 small banana' isn't 1 syn as stated in her smoothie making post lol there's no way she's sticking to plan, as we already all think anyway

Reactions: 3
Being a sw member myself I can confirm that '1 small banana' isn't 1 syn as stated in her smoothie making post lol there's no way she's sticking to plan, as we already all think anyway
It’s a lot more isn’t it? If blended. Never understood the logic there when I was a member 😆

Reactions: 1
It’s a lot more isn’t it? If blended. Never understood the logic there when I was a member 😆
True lol to me a banana is a banana and I personally wouldn't syn it as it's mushed when you eat it lol but she's chosing to syn it so.. a banana is 4 syns. That's based on a 100g banana it says on the app. So if her banana is 1 syn it'd need to be 25g which it certainly wasn't lol. She just chooses whatever syn value she wants 🤣

Reactions: 2
This made me laugh. She is standing on a vibration plate singing in to the camera with the old man on the floor behind her.
God knows what he was doing but looked like he was having a seizure! 🙈
Why would you post that?
This family.... I have no words! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And can someone tell her to sculpt a booty you first need to loose fat? I literally think she thinks the way she eats and works out is going to give her a slim toned body. She’s going to be sorely disappointed if so.
I am loving that she thinks that crappy little vibration plate is going to be the answer 😂😂
I think a more heavy duty one would be an idea!
Why does she not just go for a walk!
The thrusting yesterday with the kettlebells was comical!
She will be entertaining her neighbours if nothing else 😂

Reactions: 3
Weird one.....I thought you had to eat little and often.....have you seen her portions???

She’s clapping for the NHS but I bet more than anything she voted Tory in December 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s clapping for the NHS but I bet more than anything she voted Tory in December 🙄🙄🙄🙄
yeh shes defo one of those ‘coming to our country and taking our jobs’ type, meanwhile she doesn’t want to do any job thats available to her.

Reactions: 6
I didn't appreciate her clapping. She went out and gained attention with her whooooping.

I was the only nhs on my street this evening but in no way did I gain attention, I simply clapped along with everyone else supporting my fellow life savers 😭😭😭 was so emotional.

She has to ruin everything.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.