Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No clapping tonight 🤔 I don’t think she has had nasty comments sent to her but I do think that she has had messages regarding the story about clapping from her haters last week! That is why she has been so pissed off.
It is not that she is bored because she never does anything other than laze about the house, do a half arsed workout, eat and sleepso why is this week any different!

Instagram is life for Kirsty and she has upset some of her followers and been told off!

Dumb ass!

Reactions: 5
I think jvc should use the weekly ‘ clap for my haters’ to release more information each time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry guys....back to work today.....been really busy. I promise to share something tomorrow

Reactions: 4
I think she purposely didn’t clap today coz she realised what a bleep she was last week. I still can’t get over that tbh-worst I’ve seen from her.

Reactions: 5
I think she purposely didn’t clap today coz she realised what a bleep she was last week. I still can’t get over that tbh-worst I’ve seen from her.
I missed it but doesn’t surprise me. Vile thing that she is.

Reactions: 1
No clapping tonight 🤔 I don’t think she has had nasty comments sent to her but I do think that she has had messages regarding the story about clapping from her haters last week! That is why she has been so pissed off.
It is not that she is bored because she never does anything other than laze about the house, do a half arsed workout, eat and sleepso why is this week any different!

Instagram is life for Kirsty and she has upset some of her followers and been told off!

Dumb ass!
Yeah I thought that she’s been very quiet!!!

Yeah def the worst and she knows it. The devious cow then claims that people are bullying her to try and get sympathy.

Reactions: 4
Yeah def the worst and she knows it. The devious cow then claims that people are bullying her to try and get sympathy.
Vile.
I see she’s discovered a new font lol think it will take more than that to make her page her grid look better.

Her grid looks the worst it’s ever looked by her standing in those shorts 🤢🤢 those legs are something else.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Her grid looks the worst it’s ever looked by her standing in those shorts 🤢🤢 those legs are something else.
She is right about one thing... she certainly does not have a flat stomach!
All her pictures are normally taken with either granny pants or gym leggings which suck it in!

Who posts pics in PJ’s!??? Very bad pic, from the angle to the poor lighting and everything about her.

It annoys me that she just saves these pics with quotes and statements on from wherever and just reposts them. If you’re going to put anything into an attempt at being influencer at least make your grid look appealing and make your own ones with a colour theme or something. Shes so dull and uninspiring it’s unreal.

• Sick
Her latest stories, stay home stay safe but I’m shopping with my mam & we are going to go to 2 shops. duck me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stay home guys, stay safe

biggest hypocrite going while she’s sat in a car park while her mum does the shopping I could slightly understand more if they were shopping for loads of people and she was helping
Then going to another shop for essentials like cake making stuff and sweets

Reactions: 1
“I am gonna but some sweets because I want some” with a dirty smirk at the end. We aren’t the ones who’s gonna be regretting it on weigh in day babe.

*buy

• Haha
She’s posting photos of ‘ stay home save lives’ whilst being out and not staying at home. It makes my brain hurt at the stupidity

• Haha
The cake will be a laugh. She cannot follow the easy recipes on her meal kits so god only knows what the cake will be like!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.