Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingerbread91

Hello, long time lurker!

I’ve been following Slimming World since March and lost 4stone so far (i’m a big girl so can relate to Kirsty’s size) and if I had what she eats and ‘smashed’ the gym 5 times a week I would be so pissed off that I haven’t lost a lot more! Her consultant is doing a pretty shit job if I’m honest, she’s been yoyo-ing for months. I dread to think the amount of money she’s wasted! I don’t go to the gym, I don’t eat those bland meals, I just follow the plan and have more fruit & veg, control my portions and walk a lot more and also use IG for meal ideas for variety. I don’t see how it is that difficult? She must think everyone is stupid. I actually chuckled this morning when I saw she didn’t post her gain and went for blind weigh ins instead! 😂 soooo not surprised!

Reactions: 13

Imnotahero

28th Dec = 3lb on (but don’t worry guys it’ll be off next week)
4th Jan = 1.5lb on (thought it was coming off this week tho 🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️)
11th Jan = 2lbs on AGAIN 🤔
18th Jan = 4lbs OFF 🙀....but still 2.5lbs up off all these past 3 weeks of gains tho 🙊
25th Jan = 1.5lbs ON AGAIN
Please please please girl go see a medical professional.....no way can she eat the minuscule amount of food she posts and gain all the time....working out or not...she has plenty of fat to drop....it’s soo frustrating to see EVERY WEEK 😏
But she’s changing shape.....

Yes love....you’ve gone from a Jersey Royal potato to a full on King Edward

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Imnotahero

I’ve been onplan but not with snacking.....

So you’ve not been on plan then..... 🙄 Jesus , she is just a compulsive liar....

I felt sorry for her losing her job, but the way is has acted this morning, I would not want her representing my company

Don’t mess with a Dowling..... Jesus love....you’re not a gangster...... 👀🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smith290419

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Kirsty lies, she eats all the pies, she gains every week but least she 'tries' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

I’ve never seen anyone so completely self-obsessed & desperate for attention. I thought it was body confidence & envied it to begin with but now see it’s actually pure narcissism.
PUT YOUR FUCKING TITS AWAY, exercise some modesty & stop spouting the same ole shite daily, it’s embarassing.... YOU LOST NAFF ALL LAST YEAR doing all this.
Wake the fuck up, get out of your bedroom, off of Instagram & start doing things instead of wasting time creating magical angles in front of that bloody mirror, we don’t care how you look & what size you are, it’s your personality that ugly!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
As everyone else has said, I can’t stand how she posts ‘comparison’ pictures where we know she hasn’t lost an ounce, face-to-face pictures with a clever angle to make it look like she found her jawline, underwear pics with one leg cocked to create a thigh gap, pictures of dry meat and sad veg when we know she loves a Snickers bar - it’s all absolute bullshit. I guarantee she will NEVER come out and admit she only lost 3lb this year, someone even asked her on Instagram stories how much she’d lost this year and she dodged the question!

When someone is pretending to be SW goals but actually reeks of bullshit, they’re fair game. She’s not trying, she’s LYING. Simple.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
She must think her followers are thick .. not going to the gym doesn’t make you gain weight .. if u were physically sick & then had a full day in bed with no food at all like she said then just a bit of pasta n chicken the day after your calorie deficit would be really big so you will definitely lose weight .. when ppl at Sw say theyve gained weight Cos they’ve not eaten enough they are lying !!!

Imnotahero

Kirsty Kirsty full of lies, A gym could never tone those thighs

She says “Don’t ever mess with a DOWLING”. Oh feck off you have us howling

Kirsty Kirsty dull and boring, food so bland and stories leave us yawning

• Heart
  • Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Is it her ‘time of the month’ every single week? I swear all does she is moan about star week coming 😝 the reason for a gain at the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 10

KLRDN

Such a polite way of saying stop blaming your weight gain on muscle you bullshitting overeater 😂👌

20200116_172421.jpg

• Haha

KLRDN

Kirsty: hey I'll share your page. I've got thousands of followers! Loads of people will follow you
Solicitor mate: aw cheers Kirst

20200129_195436.jpg

20200129_195422.jpg

Amazing 👌👍

• Haha

Imnotahero

With an entire cucumber on the side 😂😂
Couple of soggy sprouts too....... 😂

Hi Kirsty...... I can see from your latest post you’re here reading this.....

It’s not trolling dear.....it’s calling you out on your bloody lies........

You eat far more than you say, you drink alcohol far more than you say, your efforts in the gym is far less than what you say, you’re not happy with how you look else why would you be trying to lose weight, yet promote “ big boned, curvey women” it’s a contradiction, I’m happy with me yet you’re trying to change how you look

Stop your lies, stop shouting on your stories, little is often more, by flooding us with your bullshit invites you to be open for being called out on it....

Be honest with yourself and you may find that you gain a little more respect

Last edited:
  • Heart