Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After she tagged her mum in a post yesterday I had a look at her Instagram. She has pictures up everywhere of her granddaughters that aren't blanked out lol also she has a post up about someone calling Kirsty fat saying they better hope she never meets them 😑 ok Don Dowling, calm yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s a picture from last night and she clearly wasn’t working those angles lol.
She’ll use that though in a face to face Friday picture in about 15 years

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she using diet Whey? For what purpose? Surely she eats enough protein without drinking it aswell? She doesn't bodybuild and nor is she veggie/vegan low on protein sources, so she doesn't need it. She's tapped.

• Haha
The duck nugget is now on Protein Shakes!

She said yesterday that she was going to drink 5 litres of water a day and now if she is going to add protein shakes as a snack instead of crisps or chocolate!

Too much water is not good for the kidneys and too much protein is not good for the kidneys so the two things together 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4

She said yesterday that she was going to drink 5 litres of water a day and now if she is going to add protein shakes as a snack instead of crisps or chocolate!

Too much water is not good for the kidneys and too much protein is not good for the kidneys so the two things together 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t know how she came up with 5 litres of water.. it’s not needed .. 2-3 is well enough .. it’s not like she sweats enough anyway

I know some people who have had their hair fall out from too much protein too!

She's probably trying to get an #ad deal with protein world ala itsdaniellesjourney et all.

So she's hungover to hell. Considering she doesn't drink she is hungover quite often. Laying in her bed binge eating to soothe herself. She needs to stop this cycle or she will eventually gain everything back..... This morning she said she wasn't hungover though, just tired 🤔

• Haha
I'm getting it in early - I bet next Saturday it's a gain and she blames the Protein Powder. It's defying human biology and converting fat into muscle... 🙄

• Haha
*New thread suggestion*

Protein shakes, and thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling and her compulsive lies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m killing my self with laughter about how ‘Dairylea’ has caught on Ahahahaha 😂

• Haha
Doesn’t drink a lot but updates Instagram profile pic with a cocktail in hand 🤣🍸

I can’t believe breakfast is a protein shake & an entire cucumber .. it does make me chuckle how she eats them like they are bananas or something

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell how much does she need for her lunch? Just because you can have it all doesn’t mean you should

Reactions: 1
Is that salad 99% cucumber....?
There are other salad veg out there Kirsty
Also I wonder what dressing she used that was free? :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Oh my god her arms in those photos of her sister. Especially in the yellow dress at her sisters wedding. Poor girl really does have massive arms and legs 😵😵

Reactions: 1
Is it her ‘time of the month’ every single week? I swear all does she is moan about star week coming 😝 the reason for a gain at the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 10