Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This.
Try as I might, I just can’t feel sorry for her.
Plus all she did was take photos of herself posing at work and stink them all out with eggs, anyway.

Not so aaaaaamazing now, is she?
The dancing around with the implants saying shake your tits it’s Friday was not very professional!

The amount of time spent taking pictures of herself does make you wonder if she had enough work to fill her day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is predicting a 8lb gain. Bloody good on her for telling the truth. Finally she’s being truthful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories this morning about being made redundant, that’s she always first in the office and never off, blah, blah.
If her company look at her social media they must be wondering what the hell they are paying her to do?

So it's gone from being made redundant, to potentially, to 'it's now not happening today guys'.
She should be careful slagging off the company she works for on social media. Her latest 'story' quotes 'karma is a witch', 'they lied' and 'don't ever mess with a *insert inaudible surname*'.
They see all of that and I think it's fair to say, she's out!

Reactions: 8
So it's gone from being made redundant, to potentially, to 'it's now not happening today guys'.
She should be careful slagging off the company she works for on social media. Her latest 'story' quotes 'karma is a witch', 'they lied' and 'don't ever mess with a *insert inaudible surname*'.
They see all of that and I think it's fair to say, she's out!
I thought this. If there was a chance of keeping her or even perhaps finding another role with the company they merged with etc then why is she being so aggressive....

Reactions: 7
She works for My Breast cosmetic surgery. Why doesn’t someone message them with the screen shots? I want to keep following her so don’t want to be blocked haha

Reactions: 1
Excuses this morning for a gain at the weekend 🙈

Not a nice thing to be made redundant but it does seem like she has lots of time on her hands at work!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Excuses this morning for a gain at the weekend 🙈

Not a nice thing to be made redundant but it does seem like she has lots of time on her hands at work!
The way she’s slagged them off this morning so publicly I think she deserves the boot.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been onplan but not with snacking.....

So you’ve not been on plan then..... 🙄 Jesus , she is just a compulsive liar....

I felt sorry for her losing her job, but the way is has acted this morning, I would not want her representing my company

Don’t mess with a Dowling..... Jesus love....you’re not a gangster...... 👀🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

So you’ve not been on plan then..... 🙄 Jesus , she is just a compulsive liar....

I felt sorry for her losing her job, but the way is has acted this mor I got, I would not want her representing my company

Yeah what is she going to do..... steal a pen or some sellotape 😂

Maybe she has her Mum and Sister on standby. 🙈

It might not be happening today because she brought up some valid questions ???

Kirsty did you invent the whole redundancy story as an excuse for a massive gain this weekend?? Bit drastic 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah what is she going to do..... steal a pen or some sellotape 😂

Maybe she has her Mum and Sister on standby. 🙈

It might not be happening today because she brought up some valid questions ???

Kirsty did you invent the whole redundancy story as an excuse for a massive gain this weekend?? Bit drastic 😂😂
Yes she did invent it, she’s a Dowling you know...... big in the City underworld of breast implants 😂😂

Did you not know her Dad is the spit of De Niro 😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute head!
Why would you go on like that on your SM about your workplace? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤯
She does realise that she’ll need a reference from them when she needs further employment?!
Going to look great that being all aggressive and slyly slagging off the company 🤦🏼‍♀️

I'm not sure she should be discussing it like she is any company would not want that shes so unprofessional

I felt sorry for her losing her job, but the way is has acted this morning, I would not want her representing my company

But remember her dad is Robert DeNiro 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What an absolute bellend. Why go on like that before actually finding out. Of course they will sack you off for acting that way. Now atleast she Has an excuse for the massive gain 2moro 🙃🙃🙃

I can’t feel sorry for her in anyway. She doesn’t have kids or bills to pay that mean anything. Still has a roof over her head in the shape of those cretin parents of hers. Her attitude this morning just showed the sort of person she really is. Horrible, brash, rude and aggressive. I hope a factor in her down fall was this mornings social media rant

• Heart
Maybe the company they merged with wanted somebody a bit more professional being based in Harley Street!

At least the office will not smell of hard boiled eggs and brussel sprouts 😂

That company better watch out..... you don’t mess with a Dowling! 😂😂😂

• Haha