Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fact she still doesn’t tell the truth about her weight or weight loss. She’s got a massive following and people think she’s so inspiring yet she’s lost 3lbs this year. She saying her boobs are growing and asking for advice but not being transparent with the fact she’s getting bigger...
I get that and I agree but all of these posts are just saying how massive she looks recently and it just seems to have spiralled out of control.

It's not the fact shes put on weight we are all human.... its fact shes in denial shes still saying shes an inspo and shes still posting about losses and comparison pictures..... when infact she is gaining and fast I dont think shes telling truth om her gains etc we never see her book xxx

Reactions: 2
As everyone else has said, I can’t stand how she posts ‘comparison’ pictures where we know she hasn’t lost an ounce, face-to-face pictures with a clever angle to make it look like she found her jawline, underwear pics with one leg cocked to create a thigh gap, pictures of dry meat and sad veg when we know she loves a Snickers bar - it’s all absolute bullshit. I guarantee she will NEVER come out and admit she only lost 3lb this year, someone even asked her on Instagram stories how much she’d lost this year and she dodged the question!

When someone is pretending to be SW goals but actually reeks of bullshit, they’re fair game. She’s not trying, she’s LYING. Simple.

Reactions: 11
As everyone else has said, I can’t stand how she posts ‘comparison’ pictures where we know she hasn’t lost an ounce, face-to-face pictures with a clever angle to make it look like she found her jawline, underwear pics with one leg cocked to create a thigh gap, pictures of dry meat and sad veg when we know she loves a Snickers bar - it’s all absolute bullshit. I guarantee she will NEVER come out and admit she only lost 3lb this year, someone even asked her on Instagram stories how much she’d lost this year and she dodged the question!

When someone is pretending to be SW goals but actually reeks of bullshit, they’re fair game. She’s not trying, she’s LYING. Simple.
Exactly 👍

Reactions: 1
Briefly catching up .. I do agree that fat shaming is a bit mean and we’re all better than that. She’s a dick though, I’ve just watched her saved insta story from 86 weeks ago ... does she need to go to the doctors? I’d be raging if I’d ‘put that much effort in’ and all those gym visits to look exactly the same 86 weeks later 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Briefly catching up .. I do agree that fat shaming is a bit mean and we’re all better than that. She’s a dick though, I’ve just watched her saved insta story from 86 weeks ago ... does she need to go to the doctors? I’d be raging if I’d ‘put that much effort in’ and all those gym visits to look exactly the same 86 weeks later 🤦‍♀️
I don’t think for 1 minute people would comment on her size if she did not constantly preach about her top tips to losing weight when in fact she has lost 3lbs in the last year!

She posts comparison pictures which are obviously just clever angles as how can she possibly be lots smaller with that weight loss.

She is only being more honest about her eating habits because we all called her out on it!

Reactions: 6
I do honestly hope she can get back on the weight loss cycle. I was in a similar situation, though I didn’t post about it on IG.

Reactions: 1
I do honestly hope she can get back on the weight loss cycle. I was in a similar situation, though I didn’t post about it on IG.
Her meals are making me laugh....

She used to say she did not like chips (especially chips and cheese) , pizza, stir fry.
She has consumed all these in the last few weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her meals are making me laugh....

She used to say she did not like chips (especially chips and cheese) , pizza, stir fry.
She has consumed all these in the last few weeks 😂
Also she had a maccies yesterday >>>>> then her mums roast and she wrote FAT REMOVED and syns for the gravy.

Surely syns wouldn't count or fat with her takeaway in the morning.

Another gym video with the zip down on her top and looking at the boob shot again.

• Sick
I think the vast majority on here actually feel the same. She irritates me because of the lies but I’ve posted in the past about how I actually do feel sorry for her, and that if she’s genuinely struggling to lose weight, she needs to see her doctor. Whether it’s a physical or mental issue something can be done, she just needs to be honest and drop the bullshit ~weight loss inspiration~ act on Instagram cos it’s absolutely infuriating.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen anyone so completely self-obsessed & desperate for attention. I thought it was body confidence & envied it to begin with but now see it’s actually pure narcissism.
PUT YOUR bleeping TITS AWAY, exercise some modesty & stop spouting the same ole shite daily, it’s embarassing.... YOU LOST NAFF ALL LAST YEAR doing all this.
Wake the duck up, get out of your bedroom, off of Instagram & start doing things instead of wasting time creating magical angles in front of that bloody mirror, we don’t care how you look & what size you are, it’s your personality that ugly!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Family pic at pizza express, she’s not working the angles with her face there 🤪 but come Friday after half a dozen selfies she’ll get angle right for face to face Friday

• Haha
I’ve never seen anyone so completely self-obsessed & desperate for attention. I thought it was body confidence & envied it to begin with but now see it’s actually pure narcissism.
PUT YOUR bleeping TITS AWAY, exercise some modesty & stop spouting the same ole shite daily, it’s embarassing.... YOU LOST NAFF ALL LAST YEAR doing all this.
Wake the duck up, get out of your bedroom, off of Instagram & start doing things instead of wasting time creating magical angles in front of that bloody mirror, we don’t care how you look & what size you are, it’s your personality that ugly!
She spent her NYE on her own in her bedroom watching films, a young girl should be enjoying herself not watching 7 films in a row! She has no friends and tags along with her family, if she was more approachable and dropped the don't mess with me nonsense, she might meet the man she is desperate for....only of she puts those tits away or she'll never get the right type

And why still post a photo with your niece and block her face out. Just don’t post it as it makes no sense to. Just keep them off your page.

I comment frequently here because I know she reads this and Kirsty you need help because you are very disillusioned. You constantly lie. You think by flashing your boobs at every opportunity will get you by in life, they won’t, look even Katie Prices tits lost their value over the years.

You need to be honest, you need to relax a little more , that means tone down the aggression you show. Stop acting like you’re some kind of gangster wife. I mean your name Dowlings is hardly making people running scared through the back streets of Landannnnnn town

Go about your life from outside your bedroom, get yourself out and about it may just make you a little more interesting
However we all know I could write all this bollocks again in January 2027 and all will still apply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7