Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Someone has commented 'you're an inspiration to every one of us'. Erm no you're not...you're a car crash! Wont listen to one bit of advice. Spends half an hour in the gym every few days doing half arsed attempts at a few weights. Half of the time must be spent her setting up the videos and checking they've recorded. Then tries to make us believe its these 'workouts' that have caused her gain. SW is not for her that's for sure. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

s2m2

I'm a Slimming World member.

I fail to see the point of blind weighing? What is the actual point? How does the consultant approach that during image therapy? I just don't get it. Blind weighing is surely the same as not bothering to go for six weeks? How do you address where you might be going wrong? The result on the scale is the focal point of going to group isn't it? Or have I totally missed the point of it all? Seriously, blind weighing appears to be a f**king cop-out. Blind weighing throughout the Christmas period - you've planned that one well haven't you Kirsty! No accountability during the time of year where almost everyone gains. Chuck the towel in on Slimming World. Do your gym. Eat whatever you want and stay as you are. You've clearly jumped on the SW bandwagon because you know it brings an easy following on Instagram.

FYI - since you mention her so much, Adele has lost three stone in less than a year. Guess she wins there as well!

• Heart

ChokingOnZofloraFumes

It does nothing for her colouring. Makes her look perpetually red faced and ages her.
Also she didn’t eat her lunch at the hairdressers and now must have two chicken breasts and dry pasta!
For the love of god - someone gift her some passata or a pesto.

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I think almost 3 quarters of the slimming world Instagram community have put their weight back on, have eating disorders or just take the piss! It’s not fair on the 1000s of members who are doing it so well and don’t get anything at all. A girl on my Instagram has lost nearly 5 stone this year and she’s amazing but she’s not in your face so hasn’t got the recognition she deserves

Reactions: 8

Laur91

VIP Member
Can’t wait for next weigh in when the espresso martinis get converted into muscle mass or water retention

• Haha
I feel really sorry for her because she honestly believes that what she is gaining is muscle weight. The ‘muscle weighs more than fat’ brigade will be out in full force on her screenshot of a google search. The fact is a lb of muscle and a lb of fat weigh the same but the muscle will occupy less space. Her body hasn’t change a bit.
Also if she is only eating what she documents she will definitely be in a deficit and be losing weight regardless of any strength training. Not that lifting 30kg 3 times a week can really be classed as weight lifting! I lost 3 stone calorie counting alongside CrossFit. I reliably lost 1-2lbs every week regardless of the weights I was lifting.

• Heart

Laur91

VIP Member
Another delusional day with Kirsty Lea....

that screenshot she posted has just dropped her in it more really as it says that weight gain with weight lifting is fine if your body fat % is going down and you have more muscle mass than fat. Sorry but she’s hardly Hulk Hogan is she - she’s definitely more body fat than she is muscle...

She *cant* have been on plan 100% and working out and still gain weight - not at her size.

• Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
This.
Try as I might, I just can’t feel sorry for her.
Plus all she did was take photos of herself posing at work and stink them all out with eggs, anyway.

Not so aaaaaamazing now, is she?
The dancing around with the implants saying shake your tits it’s Friday was not very professional!

The amount of time spent taking pictures of herself does make you wonder if she had enough work to fill her day.

• Haha

Orangecat

I could not believe how self absorbed she was being. ‘I’m amazing’ ‘what do you like best about me everyone’ ‘describe me in one word’ oh fuck off you self important twat, your personality makes you the ugliest person.

• Sick

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is she doing literally recording someone’s house and putting it all over the internet saying which room is where. I would be so pissed off if I lived there! Mental bitch

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I am so shocked about how much swearing and shouting they are doing in the restaurant. Her mum looks like a wrinkled old hag, her sisters obese and gobby too. Just a disgusting family. The real loud mouth horrible Kirsty is in full force tonight. Yeah it’s all about balance babe... your clearly balancing shit eating and binge eating instead

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
She pissed me off this morning when she said she’s hardly ever sick & people should keep their germs to themselves .. what like you did ,. Going to the gym , sick ??

• Haha

BookLover15

For the love of god put the fucking tits away
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 - just zip the fucking jacket up 🤬🤬🤬😂😂😂....most people watching her stories are fucking women....we just don’t need to see those long stretched out titties in our face!

Swear I’m ready to just unfollow - I just can’t with her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
I started following her last week as someone said she was inspiring. They lied. I unfollowed her this week, bored after 5 mins 🤣

• Haha

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

14 times in a month.....not exactly 5/6 times a week🤔
Haha are you calling her a liar....? then let me refer you to No 2. She doesn’t lie 😂😂😂😂😂
what a load of ole tosh! I can’t believe she thinks her followers are so stupid, she is posting evidence daily that contradicts all those points.... it’s soooo cringeworthy.
I struggle to see her as a 30 year old woman, she needs to get off instagram, sort herself out and do some growing up.

• Haha

KLRDN

Fuck me this girl is a joke! Let's say for arguments sake she is sticking to plan, its pretty obvious SW doesn't work for her so why is she continuing with this bullshit? She's scarily deluded

Her PT, her family and majority of her followers also need to stop blowing sunshine up her arse and enabling this behaviour. They're all cunts too

• Haha
  • Heart