Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell takes a picture of themselves like this?
Your having a tit day.... who cares???
So bloody vain and craves attention šŸ˜”
Itā€™s concerning really to not only take that photo of yourself, but to actually post it. I wonder why her parents/family arenā€™t intervening to tell her to moderate things a bit (Especially the amount of posts with her cleavage on show). She is a classic oversharer and this is just another attempt for her to get people to ask whats wrong and sheā€˜ll then say those inevitable words ā€œIā€™ll DM you hunā€ and keep everyone guessing, I unfollowed ages ago, it felt like she is desperate to show she is popular and do you know what it really doesnā€™t matter to me if she is or isnā€˜t. Sheā€™d be better placed to be honest, show a little modesty & be more genuine about her struggles and sheā€™d then maybe get some support from her followers, she wasnā€™t getting even any comments on anything last time I saw. Her engagement figures are ridiculously low for someone with her following ... which tells its own story, I just wonder why people continue to bother šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Her recent post .. the uniform is not way too big for her & I donā€™t think she looks particularly massive in tht picture either.. I think her idea of stuff thatā€™s too big is anything thatā€™s not skin tight .. I donā€™t get it but that off plan tea looked nice lol .. more nice food pics please lol

Reactions: 4
Does her sister ever actually look after her own kids? They constantly sleep over at her mums and sheā€™s always looking after her ā€˜babiesā€™ what was the point in going to the gym this morning šŸ˜‚ Gym 5 days a week with rest days 9 days a week šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has put on weight just from September this year hence latest transformation picture doesnā€™t include a picture now, nearly 3 months later.
In the videos yesterday, she looked huge.
Nothing wrong with being bigger if preaching body confidence but Iā€™d say she isnā€™t and is very insecure

Reactions: 1
Is she serious she posted a natural video yesterday showed world her true size then today posts the gym poses where shes so sucked in it's crazy!! Its all LIES

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to post each picture individually - filling up my feed with her stupid gym pics

On her post wishing her mum happy birthday she wrote her mum does her ironing WTF!!!
Why am I not surprised!!! How old is she again?
Also complaining that her mum says she doesnā€™t then put her clothes away

Reactions: 1
On her story yesterday it just shows how easily the lies just spill out of her mouth!
She said that she had cake and prosecco but then said she did not have prosecco because she is not a big drinker!

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s actually getting on my nerves .. itā€™s her mums birthday .. her off talking on your insta & constantly saying surprise every 2 mins .. I donā€™t know why she goes on about not being a drinker when she clearly is .. why is she making such a big deal about it !! Luv her sisters hair .. looks nice

Reactions: 3
Drinking game: take a shot everytime she says ā€œIā€™m not a big drinkerā€ think weā€™d all need our stomachs pumped

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s actually getting on my nerves .. itā€™s her mums birthday .. her off talking on your insta & constantly saying surprise every 2 mins .. I donā€™t know why she goes on about not being a drinker when she clearly is .. why is she making such a big deal about it !! Luv her sisters hair .. looks nice
Her Mums birthday and the loud hobby cow has to make it all about her šŸ˜”
Her Mum and sister always look uncomfortable when she films them for her followers. I donā€™t blame them. Itā€™s so rude!
Itā€™s all about Kirsty!!!!!

Her Mums birthday and the loud hobby cow has to make it all about her šŸ˜”
Her Mum and sister always look uncomfortable when she films them for her followers. I donā€™t blame them. Itā€™s so rude!
Itā€™s all about Kirsty!!!!!
That should have said gobby cow šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the need to film everything? Why canā€™t she just take a photo, and put it on her stories later saying she had a nice time ect? Why the need to sit on your phone and film the whole thing. I feel sorry for her family. Sheā€™s such an attention seeking bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7