Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on her blind weigh post are hilarious. Comments like ‘Big hugs Hunni u got this’ ‘ur smashing it’ ... it just reads like everyone is pitying her and humouring her 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Her meals look awful just vile no wonder she binges if I never used sauce I would be straight on the Snickers afterwards too 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her meals look awful just vile no wonder she binges if I never used sauce I would be straight on the Snickers afterwards too 🤢🤮
They do look bland and disgusting.

Does not help that every meal is plated up by Mummy for her to reheat after the gym.

You can get so many meal ideas from Instagram and not everything has to takes ages to cook.

Reactions: 7
A waste of another 6 weeks where she will lose no weight 🙄 she isn’t following sw properly it’s like a clean eating detox that shouldn’t be followed for more than a week! She can’t even get through a day without a binge it’s clear to see! She is just boring now I’d actually be really happy for her if she was honest and noted peoples advice and smashed tr weight off! No one wants the weight loss to be this slow surely! She won’t even be at target for her 40th at this rate lol

• Haha
I’m starting to think she’s trolling us with how comical and ridiculous this weight loss journey is. She’d be far better off just continuing the ‘weight loss journey’ in the background and coming up with some other content for her IG cos it’s like bloody ground hog day on there.

Wow yesterday’s gym videos are actually pathetic. I did not think they could get any worse

How is she not embarrassed posting them after quitting 2 of the exercises and moaning about the others mid rep. It really shows just how lazy and out of form she is when working out solo without the trainer.

Also those squats are ridiculous. Is it because of her fat gut that she cannot do them properly?

Such a toxic attitude along with no discipline and no accountability and she wonders why she is getting absolutely no where in life!

She could of be honest this morning and said I've gained another 5 tit week going to mix it up try blind weighing again
people would respect the honesty but shes using the blind weighing to cover that up like she did after her hol...... it's not being open or honest

Reactions: 6
Gym vids are just same over and over 😴 she doesn’t focus on anything imparticular it’s all over the place. The trx she is doing will be doing nothing at all, if I was her I’d get my diet sorted and leave the gym for a couple of weeks! Her back fat in that Nike bra 😱 still wearing same leggings that she insists are massive on her now.... no they are not! They fit!

If it was a loss we would have known about it so deffo a gain which is fine...but just be honest! I think she's taken down some of her stories too like the one of her showing the unopened tub of wafers!

Hello, long time lurker!

I’ve been following Slimming World since March and lost 4stone so far (i’m a big girl so can relate to Kirsty’s size) and if I had what she eats and ‘smashed’ the gym 5 times a week I would be so pissed off that I haven’t lost a lot more! Her consultant is doing a pretty tit job if I’m honest, she’s been yoyo-ing for months. I dread to think the amount of money she’s wasted! I don’t go to the gym, I don’t eat those bland meals, I just follow the plan and have more fruit & veg, control my portions and walk a lot more and also use IG for meal ideas for variety. I don’t see how it is that difficult? She must think everyone is stupid. I actually chuckled this morning when I saw she didn’t post her gain and went for blind weigh ins instead! 😂 soooo not surprised!

Reactions: 13
She’s very quite probably in a binge coma
Quite and exhausted from all that exciting meal prep and before 9 on a Sunday morning with no kids or job to go to on a Sunday, I don’t know how she does it.
She’s like fricking Wonder Woman

• Haha
I bet everyone at her work just loves the smell of her food... sprouts, broccoli, boiled eggs.... 🤢

• Haha
Yuck! Not appetising in the slightest! 🤢🤮 I would binge too if I took that to work and McDonald’s was close by lol theres noway is fancy that esp on day 4 🤢🥴

Reactions: 2
i don’t get why she doesn’t make different meals. Speedy spag Bol, stir fry, curry, noodles etc. It’s all so bland. Just be honest with everyone and more importantly your self that your cheating every single week, people wouldn’t care if you just told the truth..

She definitely looked bigger this week her face, arms, tummy and back fat. It would be something if her mum made her extra roast dinners for the week. A bit of colour and gravy on her plate instead of cold pasta, dried out turkey and sprouts.

Also ditch the protein bars Kirsty and the gym on Thursday and Friday night. She's been told a trillion times it's bad for her weigh in results on a Saturday.

Then again she never listens to advice! She makes herself look silly yet again.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s gone quiet Cos she’s seen what people have said on here & the games up .. however this mornings breakfast looked nicest thing I’ve seen yet

Reactions: 3
She needs to just mix stuff up food wise...use some seasoning....loads of people loose weight following sw (or any diet with a calorie deficit!)....they eat more than just dry pasta, dry broccoli and dry chicken....
exactly this. I’ve started cal counting & regular workouts (3 classes a week and weighted hula hooping each day for a max of 20mins) after 8+ years on the SW Merry-go-round and my diet has never been so exciting.

Some days i eat the rainbow and love every mouthful and other days I’m eating a shop bought sandwich and frozen chips & pizza and loving it just as much.

In the last 10 days I’ve had an afternoon drinking Prosecco & a meal at the pub all within my calorie deficit and in those 10 days I’ve lost 3lbs in weight and 5 inches from my waist & hips.

She is actually everything slimming world hates shes promoting boring bland "diet food" her consultant should be having words

Reactions: 3