Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it her ‘time of the month’ every single week? I swear all does she is moan about star week coming 😝 the reason for a gain at the weekend
Was just coming on to say this, girl needs to see a doctor cos I swear she has a period every fortnight 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said only last week it was time of the month! She forgets her own lies! Also there’s no difference whatsoever in transformation Tuesday! None! Then again I bet she weighs more now than she did back then! Keeps saying her body’s changing no Kirsty you’re a dab hand at camera trickery to make you appear slimmer but when you do your vids it’s clear to see it’s all about angles

Reactions: 6
I'm getting it in early - I bet next Saturday it's a gain and she blames the Protein Powder. It's defying human biology and converting fat into muscle... 🙄
funniest thing about protein is our body needs such a small amount of it, we just crap out the rest and she will 100% be getting enough protein from the chicken she eats that the protein shake is basically just going straight through her cos her body won’t need one ounce of it!

Reactions: 1
She really has no clue at all, she sees what is working for other people and is giving everything a go at the same time. It was madness to have two scoops of protein today and then eat a bloody great burger!
Kirsty - some free advice for you, pick one plan (preferably calorie counting) get in a tit load of walking every day and drink 2-3 litres of water. Forget everything else and focus on eating well within your calories. You got quick results early on and there’s no denying you can see that in early pics, but even you must see the last 18months have been no significant changes. Wakey wakey!,

Reactions: 3
She’s going to be taking in more calories now with those bloody shakes regardless of her counting amongst her syns or not

Reactions: 2
“This will fill me up until I get home for breakfast” ... why isn’t that enough for breakfast? 🤔

new thread Kirsty lea is on the protein shakes to help her gain even more weight 😂

She looks massive on the vids of the hang clean and press! It was supposed to be cardio only today yet she reverts back to the same 5 exercises with weights!!!

Is that medicine ball a fecking bouncy ball? The ones I use are like deadweights and barely bounce an inch. I thought maybe they were making we work too hard and having to squat extra low? Seems i need to find a bouncy ball with feck all effort!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her heart rate on her stories is very low for a cardio work out! She needs to get that up and work a bit harder! I am half the size and the same age as her and I can get mine up to 180 on a cardio session

Is that medicine ball a fecking bouncy ball? The ones I use are like deadweights and barely bounce an inch. I thought maybe they were making we work too hard and having to squat extra low? Seems i need to find a bouncy ball with feck all effort!
It shows how dumb she is! What does she actually think she is getting out of bouncing a bleeping ball! 😂

I put in more effort than her and have never been able to bounce a medicine ball 🤔

• Haha
It shows how dumb she is! What does she actually think she is getting out of bouncing a bleeping ball! 😂

I put in more effort than her and have never been able to bounce a medicine ball 🤔
I get the impression it doesn’t weigh much? Can’t say I’ve ever bounced one mind...

Reactions: 1
What the actual duck is she doing literally recording someone’s house and putting it all over the internet saying which room is where. I would be so pissed off if I lived there! Mental witch

Reactions: 8
What the actual duck is she doing literally recording someone’s house and putting it all over the internet saying which room is where. I would be so pissed off if I lived there! Mental witch
She has no clue! Who does that?
She really does have no class or manners. Every bloody thing goes on Instagram!!
To film people houses.... why??
Who cares where you lived?

It is clear that she does not push herself in the gym if picking up sticks and bagging them with Robert De Niro (that still makes me laugh) has her blowing out of her arse.

I am embarrassed for this clown sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she need to get up at 5am to be at the gym for 6:30 🤨🤨
I thought that .. god have a lay in a bit longer .. why get up so early when you don’t work .. also I know some ppl might take a protein shake or banana to the gym but I can’t imagine sitting eating a load of fruit & yogurt at the gym & going home to have breakfast as well ..

I thought that .. god have a lay in a bit longer .. why get up so early when you don’t work .. also I know some ppl might take a protein shake or banana to the gym but I can’t imagine sitting eating a load of fruit & yogurt at the gym & going home to have breakfast as well ..
Clearly can't go 5 mins without a snack 😂😂😂

Kirsty: hey I'll share your page. I've got thousands of followers! Loads of people will follow you
Solicitor mate: aw cheers Kirst

20200129_195436.jpg

20200129_195422.jpg

Amazing 👌👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10