Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally once!!! She also said the other day that Friday would be a ‘rest day’ so even if she does go 2moro it will once be two visits this week. She has no job? How can she not find time for the gym.

Reactions: 5
She makes me wish I still had my iwatch so I could add her and see what she actually burns at the gym....

I'd never heard of her until I saw this thread and I find myself seeking her out to see what bollox she's posting! But then I get mad so go knows why I do it!
She used to take part in challenges on fitbit and her step count was never what she said on her Instagram page!
Just typical Kirsty... lies!!

Reactions: 1
She is unreal!
Gym 5 times a week my arse!!!
Now sick so is that an excuse in time for Saturdays gain?

Reactions: 3
Where has the swimming gone this week? Thought she was going to smash this week...
I forgot about the swimming 😂😂

She is unreal!
Gym 5 times a week my arse!!!
Now sick so is that an excuse in time for Saturdays gain?
Yeah because when she’s poorly she doesnt eat anything apart from a bit of chicken and water .. that was last time .. she didn’t eat barely anything for 2 days & put like 4 lb on or something lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman!
She makes minimal food look unappetising and latest throwback pic - surely she’s back to where she was, weight wise, gains more than looses

Latest TOTD post!!!
Try eating the bleeping fruit besides you, she’s a bleeping tool but I buzz off her 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Please someone ask her how much shes lost between those photos 😂 because she’s actually heavier this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Such a polite way of saying stop blaming your weight gain on muscle you bullshitting overeater 😂👌

20200116_172421.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That BIG shite looking lunch must have filled the gap as no evening meal post?
She’s not going to post her bedroom pizza is she now?

Spicentice must be cringing at her food posts, the whole point of most of the kits is that you add them to the ingredients to make fresh meals not rub them on shop bought burgers. Her meal posts are uninspiring to start with & her now using the kits is making them even more cringe worthy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could do with getting some inspiration off Harry pickards insta .. yeah he’s a bit of a plank & portions are massive but least it looks a bit more interesting.. although I can’t bare to watch his poached egg videos lol runny eggs make me gip .. I like it hard .. my eggs 😆😆

• Haha
Please gain tomorrow Kirsty, I’m begging you 😂 I want to see what excuses she would come up with this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6