Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I actually think it’s a nice present from her friend .. and at least she’s showing real parts of her life .. pizza , drinks etc yes .. so much more real .. she needs to lose the slimming world influence thing & just post about herself

Foundmypeople

She has so much free time she could be out doing some voluntary work, it would help others and look good on her CV..she needs all the help she can get!!! Instead the big lump goes home to shower, eat and bed at 5pm ffs
She’s far too busy posting 100 times a day about how hard she works for what looks like a maintain since the last progress pic from September last year. Gym sessions paying off then Kirst...NAAAAAAAT!

Basicbizatch

I thought that .. god have a lay in a bit longer .. why get up so early when you don’t work .. also I know some ppl might take a protein shake or banana to the gym but I can’t imagine sitting eating a load of fruit & yogurt at the gym & going home to have breakfast as well ..
Clearly can't go 5 mins without a snack 😂😂😂

Member2009

Chatty Member
I don’t think anyone would mock her for losing her job

We call her out over telling lies, obviously losing a job is not something to call her out on
That’s not good. I think the company she works for just moved to Harley Street. Might have tried keeping the staff in jobs first!

I think we are all forgetting the amount of times most of us have slagged her off for barely doing anything at work, being so unprofessional and taking the piss.
True.

Imnotahero

It’s seems that redundancy has made her post honestly....

That’s all we’ve called you out for Kirsty...... not being truthful....carry on with the truth now, and then maybe tone you voice down a few decibels and you will find more interact with you ......

KitKat25

She looks about 35 in the face/body but has the mentality of a 5 year old. So who knows.
Double PMSL- She's such a tool. No sign of a new job yet. Shes happy enough on the chav white leather sofa when she's not going to the gym with Robert De Niro

Moocow88

Nancy-Raine... lovely 🤣 still don’t understand why she covers their faces particularly on old photos as they surely look different. You ain’t a celeb Kirsty babes

conrea37

VIP Member
Exactly! She's encouraging people to binge eat on Christmas day. No Kirsty I will not. I'll have a little of all the things I fancy over the whole festive period and I then have no need to binge. I'll enjoy it and won't think about 'rules' surrounding eating as Christmas is once a year so I will live a little. Then I will get back to normal afterwards without beating myself up or forcing myself to go on walks.

You're encouraging disordered eating by telling people to binge eat for one day only. Good job nobody takes no notice of you really isn't it 😂
What the fuuuuuck

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Why does she need to get up at 5am to be at the gym for 6:30 🤨🤨
I thought that .. god have a lay in a bit longer .. why get up so early when you don’t work .. also I know some ppl might take a protein shake or banana to the gym but I can’t imagine sitting eating a load of fruit & yogurt at the gym & going home to have breakfast as well ..