Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her New Years resolution should definitely be more cardio. I lost 6stone in 9 months just by walking and calorie counting and I don’t even think I was close to her size to begin with - it should be SO EASY for her to lose which is why it’s so frustrating to see her lie all the time. The only reason for her not actually losing with the diet and exercise she claims to do would be an underlying health issue but she’d be the first to pipe up about that because she’s all about self pity.
Her new year resolution should be DON'T TELL LIES. Oh and show less of your tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her new year resolution should be DON'T TELL LIES. Oh and show less of your tits.
For the good of humanity Kirsty please show less of your tits. I had tits when I was fat too, guess what ... no titties for me anymore. They don’t count for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
slightly disturbed how in the space of 30 minutes she posted a picture of her poorly grandfather and then a pic of her with her cleavage out with no make up on...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After the blind weigh-in I roughly estimate she’s sitting at 3 and a half stone loss right now. I cba to scroll back to calculate the exact total 😂

She achieved her 4 stone award (for the first time) in summer, so all her ‘transformation’ pics that show eg. Sept > Dec are actually showing a gain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
before blind weigh ins so was at 3st 10.5 on 9th Nov, after today I think it’s now back to 3st 6 I think 🤔

Reactions: 2
How HUGE does she look on pictures with her aunties dog.
Yeah I thought that. Even her face!

What is with her food lately?

I thought she just liked meat and veg.
Eating chips and cheese, shop bought sandwiches, takeaway.
Don’t get me wrong it is good she is being honest but she always said she did not like these foods 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is she defensively shouting ‘YES GUYS I DO GET SPOTS!’ In the caption of her Instagram post? The only person who ever claimed she didn’t was herself 🤷‍♀️

We really need ‘hypocrite’ or ‘walking contradiction’ in the next thread title!

Reactions: 4
Why is she defensively shouting ‘YES GUYS I DO GET SPOTS!’ In the caption of her Instagram post? The only person who ever claimed she didn’t was herself 🤷‍♀️

We really need ‘hypocrite’ or ‘walking contradiction’ in the next thread title!
Next post caption

“YES I AM A LOUD MOUTH CONTRADICTIVE DUMBASS”

• Heart
What’s with the fake American accent all of a sudden....so If she gains 6 tomorrow that means not a pound lost all year???

• Haha