Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marinated chicken in cumin and oregano 😂😂

I’m beginning to think she’s just laughing at us as surely it’s all just a parody account

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the marinating she did yday...just goes to show she doesn’t know anything about cooking and flavouring...get yourself down asda/Tesco....even bloody Aldi sell jars of chicken seasoning or Cajun or fajita Seasoning and stuff....or use the bloody spice tit you’ve been gifted....could swear she had a burger rub or something she rubbed into pre made burgers...surely that sent some rub etc she could use to season a chicken breast 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
1.5 ON

Water retention apparently

How about actually eating on plan, and actually working out in the gym..... not filming yourself and walking around.......

Oh well I guess today and tomorrow is off plan again....... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1.5 ON

Water retention apparently

How about actually eating on plan, and actually working out in the gym..... not filming yourself and walking around.......

Oh well I guess today and tomorrow is off plan again....... 😂😂
I know .. & I wouldn’t even mind watching the gym workouts if they were all different workouts .. I don’t get why u would constantly film yourself doing the same things .. & I don’t get why she gets so defensive about spots .. we all get them it’s no big deal .. we apparently never gets them but gets them every month .. it’s no big deal

Reactions: 4
Exactly, for what she “ does” at the gym she may as well save her money and go for a 4-5 mile walk a day......

There is NOTHING intense about her “workouts”

I’m sure she said her PT is ex army..... well I’m ex army and no wonder he is now ex if he put his troops through such tit training.....no mix up, no intensity, he’s just taking money and laughing

Reactions: 2
28th Dec = 3lb on (but don’t worry guys it’ll be off next week)
4th Jan = 1.5lb on (thought it was coming off this week tho 🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️)
11th Jan = 2lbs on AGAIN 🤔
18th Jan = 4lbs OFF 🙀....but still 2.5lbs up off all these past 3 weeks of gains tho 🙊
25th Jan = 1.5lbs ON AGAIN
Please please please girl go see a medical professional.....no way can she eat the minuscule amount of food she posts and gain all the time....working out or not...she has plenty of fat to drop....it’s soo frustrating to see EVERY WEEK 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
28th Dec = 3lb on (but don’t worry guys it’ll be off next week)
4th Jan = 1.5lb on (thought it was coming off this week tho 🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️)
11th Jan = 2lbs on AGAIN 🤔
18th Jan = 4lbs OFF 🙀....but still 2.5lbs up off all these past 3 weeks of gains tho 🙊
25th Jan = 1.5lbs ON AGAIN
Please please please girl go see a medical professional.....no way can she eat the minuscule amount of food she posts and gain all the time....working out or not...she has plenty of fat to drop....it’s soo frustrating to see EVERY WEEK 😏
But she’s changing shape.....

Yes love....you’ve gone from a Jersey Royal potato to a full on King Edward

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Uh oh Another gain.....

She’s gotta be over snacking & not counting. It’s clearly not working, I used to feel for her, but not anymore, she’s not a kid she’s 31, she knows what she’s doing & how dishonest she is or she would have sought medical advice by now.
She is focusing more on insta fame than personal improvement.
It’s a car crash to watch.....

Attachments

Reactions: 7
duck me this girl is a joke! Let's say for arguments sake she is sticking to plan, its pretty obvious SW doesn't work for her so why is she continuing with this bullshit? She's scarily deluded

Her PT, her family and majority of her followers also need to stop blowing sunshine up her arse and enabling this behaviour. They're all cunts too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
duck me this girl is a joke! Let's say for arguments sake she is sticking to plan, its pretty obvious SW doesn't work for her so why is she continuing with this bullshit? She's scarily deluded

Her PT, her family and majority of her followers also need to stop blowing sunshine up her arse and enabling this behaviour. They're all cunts too

Yes they are cunts... but you DONT MESS WITH A DOWLING 😂😂😂

• Haha
If any of her followers who comment could spell I'd be more worried about them. They always write 'your amazing/your an inspiration' etc. Its YOU'RE betches! No sign of the swimming she spoke about or more cardio just the same tit! Love how defensive she was in her post too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Didn’t she say ‘less syns’ on her weight gain post and on the next post she’s used 5 on a coffee??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly it’s just getting embarrassing now. Kirsty you’re not gaining muscle. 1.5lb could well be water retention there’s no denying that... but when you’re consistently gaining at your current size I’d say it’s not muscle or water. Ditch the workouts you’re doing because they’re not having any positive impact, get that baby in a pram every day and start walking while you’re still off work and have the time to do so. I used to walk 10 miles a day with a pram and lost 6 stone in around 7 months. Stop making excuses

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but unless you're a LOT lower body fat and you're lifting reeeeeally heavy then there's no way that is muscle. She just tickles those workouts, they are not intense enough to do anything but be extra cardio. Also, if she's been working out regularly for years there won't be water retention unless she actually DOES lift heavy for the first time. Then it could be an excuse.

Her body shape isn't changing. The angles she take pics are though. She's just not moving forward and it's becoming excruciating to watch now. I'd love nothing more than to see her own up that she isn't being honest. To get a fire in her belly and really take herself far. She could be a fantastic turnaround and show people that in order to progress you have to be honest with yourself.

Her PT needs to get her sorted on mfp with set calories and macros. Even macros you don't have to be super strict with. I make sure I hit my protein and fibre and I am flexible with fat and Carbs. Once I'd lost my body fat I started raising my cals each week to the point I was on 2600 a DAY at 20% bodyfat. Doing three fbw a week (very heavy) and walking 15k steps a day. I was still losing fat whilst raising cals. Then had a small bulk.

Uni got me off kilter and I gained some weight now but am now back on it making progress. A girl Kirsties size should be flying off the fat if she's being honest. But I really don't think she is. It must be so disheartening for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Surely if her body is “changing shape” she would be taking measurements right? That’s something they tell you to do in SW and PT’s do the same. Tell us exactly how many inches you have lost if your “changing shape” so much! All this bs about changing shape but wearing the same clothes for 4 years?? This girl is really starting to get on my nerves

• Haha
She has changed shape. That coat used to be tight and now it fits....sorry, I meant it's MASSIVE on her now..

(On a less bitcy note all my pity has gone. The engagement speaks volumes. Her results speak volumes. I've gained 5lbs since New Year because I've eaten like a pig, went on hols, just lost motivation. Would've been more but I kept busy, and stress helps! Totally accountable. I'd never sit there and profess that I've stuck to it and it must be muscle, water retention, or whatever other excuses, just because I don't want to admit I can be a greedy sod. We all can, hence why most of us are on SW or something similar!)
Grow up. Be accountable. Tell us how the job search is going because some would find that more useful than the same old workouts to songs about big arses.
Tell us where you shop.
Share your struggles. Be honest so that people can relate. You'll get more engagement that way. Until then, you will have to face people challenging you on what you post. No different that HJP. Completely full of it.

• Heart