Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another gain!!!’

This lard ass never fails to disappoint!
My PT says that it is water retention or muscle building. Excuse me while I pick myself up from the floor 😂😂
Must be those tyre flips because maximum effort goes in to those. 🤔
Kirsty you go to the gym and do a pathetic workout which never changes. Your so called PT ( who is a proper bell end if he is telling you that your gains the last few weeks are muscle building).
Yes you go to the gym and you did a 1 hour walk this week but most days you are in bed watching tv.
I used to feel sorry for Kirsty and thought that she might suffer from some sort of mental illness or be a sandwich short of a picnic but now I just think she is a mahoosive liar who has no life and does the SW/Instagram thing for the attention. She has a few followers who are obviously as dumb as she is and tell her that she is an inspiration and blow smoke up her ass.
Her gym videos get very few likes or comments and some of her followers are starting to turn and call her out on her tit.
Her name makes me laugh. Keeping up with Kirsty Lea...... yeah because you are smashing it. bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread name suggestion:

Dairylea Dowling - the Snickers picker who wears bigger knickers

Can’t take credit for the dairylea Dowling bit, sorry I can’t remember who originally came up with that but you are a genius 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread name suggestion:

Can’t take credit for the dairylea Dowling bit, sorry I can’t remember who originally came up with that but you are a genius 🤩
If Dairylea Dowling isn’t in the name, it’s not even worth posting....

Reactions: 4
I've just seen a comment about her counting syns for a latte, someone had to explain to her that milk is her healthy extra allowance. She doesnt even understand the diet yet has followed her it for years.

Someone advised her to step away from sw but I know she won't because she knows she will lose followers. I felt sorry for her for so long, thought she may have had an underlying medical issue stopping her losing weight but now I just despair. Instagram is clearly her whole life which is terribly sad. Thing is no one cares what diet she is on, whether she is thin or fat, whether she gains weight or loses...just want her to be honest

For someone with 20k followers, she doesn’t get many likes or comments on her posts....

Maybe she should ask why...

1. She brought fake followers, robots don’t like posts 😂
2. Pervy old men wanting cleavage shots
3. Just there for a laugh

Give it up love......

Thread name suggestion:

Why thank you *bows*

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Its fat turning into muscle apparently 😂😂😂 and even though it's been established 1lb of fat is the same as 1lb of muscle...this person has said it weighs more! 🤯
Yeah and you do not change fat to muscle. You burn fat and build muscle. 2 different things.
Her followers are as dumb as she is!

Reactions: 3
Her followers are as deluded as her.

Either she has something medically wrong which is why she isn't losing weight or changing shape or she's just a fibbing marshmallow.

I think the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No sauce not a fan?!? .. Ummm there is 100% sauce on that, looks like mayo, which is fine but why lie??
Because she cannot help herself!

I know people can lie but she is a compulsive liar. She lies about things like this!

The other day when she had a rant at her followers about sending her screenshots from this page she said she never looks at this page..... mmm so what was the chavtastic display from the foul mouthed Dowling’s on her Mums birthday night out all about??

Hahaha ahhh she's the gift that keeps on giving. I absolutely smash the gym with weights, so much that walking the next day or picking something up is uncomfortable. I will consistently weigh between 1 or 2 pounds heavier the next day due to muscle fibres repairing themselves. She literally does not lift enough to damage her muscles to hold onto that kind of weight gain, its not even like it averages itself out. Its a week after week gain 😂😂

Jesus Kirst, just work out your macros and eat to the calories and you'll drop weight sitting on your massive arse. At your weight you could probably eat 2500 calories of snickers bars a day and still lose weight without stepping foot in the gym!

• Haha
Kirsty Kirsty full of lies, A gym could never tone those thighs

She says “Don’t ever mess with a DOWLING”. Oh feck off you have us howling

Kirsty Kirsty dull and boring, food so bland and stories leave us yawning

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Kirsty lies, she eats all the pies, she gains every week but least she 'tries' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Kirsty Kirsty full of lies, A gym could never tone those thighs

She says “Don’t ever mess with a DOWLING”. Oh feck off you have us howling

Kirsty Kirsty dull and boring, food so bland and stories leave us yawning

These were obviously thread suggestions, not a whole big one 😂😂 just three separate

• Haha
Can’t wait for next weigh in when the espresso martinis get converted into muscle mass or water retention

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

DairyLea Dowling: such a big thighed lass, but don’t worry it’s all just muscle mass

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet all those girls on those photos are her SISTERS friends...... and she’s just latched on

And seriously, why keep posting your nieces with their faces blocked out, how about you just don’t post the, at all....

bleeping idiot...... absolute stupid bleep.....absolute cockwomble.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7