Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

indigoipswich

Omg her shoutouts to Adele 😂😂 she had no idea who you are Kirsty.

Thread title suggestion: only ever hungry for a babybel, forever being ignored by Brit school pal Adele

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

hustle_truffle

HOW can you hate potatoes? First off they taste of nothing and second you can make them into absolutely anything. She is an idiot.
She’s rammed enough chips and roast potatoes down her neck over the years. The pics are all over the gram. She’s mental.

😂😂😂 not forgetting potatoes in the form of hash browns, mash, chips and crisps are all absolutely fine, cos she’s posted those over the past few weeks. Walking contradiction
Kirsty “I hate potatoes” Dowling.

Mash!

Roasters!

New potatoes!

Sweet potato fries!

Jacket potato!

Wedges!

Chips!

Hash browns!

I’ve finished now 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Dd29

VIP Member
To sum up the 5 hour talking story
I calorie count... But I relax on the weekend
I watch my sugar content in things.....but I still eat chocolate, crisps and make yummy cakes. I have lost weight...but I don't weigh myself. I can't wait to get the garage into a gym...but I'm so busy if it has to wait a few months that's fine I'm not bothered.
I don't eat for the sake of it....but if I'm not hungry I'll neck a protein shake.
I'll walk everyday....but if it's raining I'm not walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Moonflower

Chatty Member
Why does she write as if she’s in primary school and giving an account of her holiday. Hahaha
Yes! In my holiday we went to grandma's. We went for a walk. We had an ice cream. I had vanilla and Dan had chocolate. Dull dull dull.

Saying goodbye to a premier Inn 🤣👋 honestly she's like a parody. It's like a car crash but I can't look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Whateverrr

She’s got a busy clinic & some fillings today 🦷 hope she’s not too stressed 😂😂😂
I can’t tell you how much this annoys me. No Kirst, you do not have a three hour surgery. There is a three hour surgery going on at the place of your work that you have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ARE THE BLOODY RECEPTIONIST TOU WON’T EVEN BE IN THE ROOM !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Makes a point of refusing to watch England play, shuts herself away in bernie back bedroom to watch a film instead. Said a piss take apathetic "it's coming home" to Daniel and says it's just not for her.

Posts about England winning twice this morning on her grid.

She will jump on any bandwagon even if it's not something that's "her"

Oh, and she's posted on stories. Such a fucking creep.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gobbylurker

‘Both our dads names are called Mick’

*our Dads are both called Mick
*both our Dads are called Mick
*our Dads are both named Mick

🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

professional.lurker

Also (sorry I've just had a little catch up 😅) the absolute audacity of this woman to post a mindfulness journal when we all know in order to use one you need to possess a mind 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi I am Daniel. I am 33 and I am nearly 34. My girlfriend is called Kirsty. She is 31 and nearly 32. My birthday is 28th September. Kirsty’s birthday is 28th September. We have the same birthday.

I asked for a nice girlfriend. I got Kirsty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12